Give reputation and earn more - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Give reputation and earn more

I believe that credibility should be granted however according laws rather than at whim, and it is our responsibility to bestow it on those who merit it, such as those who publish esteemed and valuable writings that benefit everyone, and we are compensated for the reputation we bestow.

My dear friend according to new payment rules we not give us payment on our reaction that we give to others. I always suggest you always give reputation on good posts that deserve it. And also give reputation on beginners post for their motivation. Always work like a team then we gain more and keep giving reputation.

I advise my friend not to give the reputation randomly to other members, but rather to give it to those who deserve it only, read the rules carefully to make sure that you do not get a warning from the mediators

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, reputation is very important in the forum, and through it we know whether the topic is good or not. You should always read topics carefully and evaluate them for quality and information with a good reputation.

• +1 1

Honestly, we don't always receive what we give, but what we give is not for what we receive. We give what we have in our hearts. An example of this is what we do on the platform.

• +1 1

Of course we must provide positive support for helpful comments to get paid for comments. And we must contribute to spreading positive information. And encourage people to post useful leaflets

In my opinion, we should give reputation for the topics and posts that deserve it.

In this way we can earn and improve the forum at the same time.

I advise you to follow this way in reputation.

Good luck for you and for all members

It was really great the time when users earned from giving reputation. The forum.has been changing for some time now and you don't get reputation for the reactions you give so getting likes now in the forum is definitely something not easy to have

We all know that our payments are related to the interactions of others, so we must be good people and give people what we hope they will give us, but on the condition that within the specified conditions do not let emotion overpower you to the extent that you give positive evaluations to people who do not deserve it, may God help you❤🥀

In fact, my friend, I want to give everyone a good reputation .. But I cannot do that .. Only useful topics deserve a good reputation .. You must work hard and be patient .. You must write useful and strong topics to get a good reputation. You must trust yourself. I wish you and everyone good luck.

The payment system no longer pays for reputations to others. Rather, it pays for posts that have a positive rating. We must give the reputation to others without a

We must give the reputation to the members ’publications at the forum, but the method of granting should not be unread only for publications that contain useful and distinctive information because randomly granting them may harm us

We must be cooperative, but at the same time we must not give a positive reputation randomly, this is considered fraud, just give a positive reputation to the useful posts, this improves the value of the forum.

• +5 1

To gain reputation, we must be interactive members in a smart way, by adding what is useful, being patient, more accurate and focusing on what we publish, and in an orderly and arranged order, we will get the reputation

Yeah this is right if have reputation than you can earn more. So try to get reputation. You will get this reputation if you make your post unique content. Try to post informative and useful content to get reputation.

It our responsibility to give reaction to others content. If some ones contents are useful, relevant, informative,unique then we will give them positive reaction. This will help them to gain their reputation and eaer more money. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. 

Yes, my friend, that's right
We must give positive feedback to the articles that contain useful information to support members and encourage them to persevere and diligence.
In doing so, we gain knowledge and money

• +1 1

My dear friend, you have to confirm your information . This payment system is old and no longer working . Now you have to give the reputation fairly and for the publications you see as good and provide you with new interest and information .

Hello friend, I hope you are well. Reputation is necessary in this forum, and reputation points should not be given randomly, this is contrary to the rules of the forum, rather we must give them to those who deserve it, there are many posts that deserve a positive reputation, we have to support each other and be one hand, I wish everyone good luck.

Hello friends I hope you are all happy there.I want to say that we should give a positive reaction on the posts of seniors because they share a very well information with us reaction is right of them.

Dear Collector, it is not easy to give the hearing in general according to the forum rules. You must be the right person when he randomly gives the reputation. This reputation will expose us to a ban or warning from officials in this forum. Therefore, we must give the reputation and tell it, and whoever really deserves it. The seven is given to those who published a useful topic. And mythical people are not random because random people will display this final moment of this forum at the end. Thank you very much.

Giving a reputation is a good and important thing, and it is our duty to support and assist the other party to give them an incentive to continue and move forward, but you do not have to randomly give the reputation, you should focus on content of the posts and read them and give the good reputation to those who deserve it.

Make sure you always give reputation to topics and posts that deserve to be given. Do not give reputation randomly to people anyhow. Always create good quality posts and topics.

Hello friends it's a good idea to exchange the reputation with each others as it will also help us to earn according to new policy of cryptotalk, we should be cooperative with each other by helping, I hope I will also get reputation points as I am still at zero, Thanks 

Hello dear friend, I hope you are in good health. Giving a good reputation randomly only with the aim of gaining is contrary to the rules of the forum, giving a good reputation must be for topics that really deserve this, because when we give a good reputation to superficial topics that have no significance, this is a break of the rules And to overcome them, we have to check who deserves a good reputation and our goal is to rise hand in hand to the level

Better, not just for earning, good luck for you.

• +3 1