Share some of your information with us - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammadnour

Share some of your information with us

I liked your ideas and i always want give my informations to the people and i also like that theother members share their informations with me so it is a lovely system.

• +1 1

The most important advice is to abide by the rules of the forum when posting posts. In addition to gaining sufficient experience before starting trading and investing, and monitoring currency rates ... so as not to suffer a loss

• +1 1

Yes, I am agree with you that we should teach others at this forum. It is because many people are want to get knowledge. So we should give them good knowledge about all things of this forum.

I want to say that we should get knowledge about all digital currencies and trading.

My advice is to spend more time searching for new information about cryptocurrencies and trying to communicate with members who have more experience and take their advice about any work we will do.
Especially when we enter into investments, it is very beneficial to us.
And always trying to beware of the presence of fraudulent people and to pay attention and try to detect them and not to rush towards those who promise us great profits and to arbitrate our minds there.

Follow the forum rules well and stay away from copying and pasting and all kinds of fraud. If you want to get something, work to get it and deserve it, do not invest or trade currencies without experience or having a reliable person help you in that ، Work hard and be patient and that way you will reach your goal

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

All members should try to advise each other because that's the main goal of this forum,for me i think that it's important to correct new members mistakes and teach them.

I am still a beginner in the field of crypto. The most important thing anyone should know is that Crypto is an existing science in itself.Be aware of the laws of Wasis and need to study and study carefully. It is not enough to be just followers from afar, we must try and help others in their research within this broad field.

i gain various knowledge related to crypto world and it help me to get success on this forum i agree with you if we want to get best information related to crypto currency reading is more important and i think our privacy is every thig for us we don't share it with other because fraud is every where.

Thank you for this important note..I hope everyone will share with us their advice and information in order to avoid making mistakes and to increase our knowledge in the world of digital currencies and to be able to work together.

I do not have anything to share but i have some questions if someone knows kindly reply to me that how to create topic i have been trying so long but my topics got deleted after some time without any copy right issue.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I agree with you. 

My advice is not to share private information about with anyone. 

And do not invest in suspicious or unknown sites because you will lose your money 

Be patient and work hard 

Do not rush to make your decisions 

Work quietly

I personally advise everyone to avoid warning points as much as possible as they follow the rules.To gain enough information we must first read more books on encrypted coins so that we can succeed. Members must share it in the forum to achieve the maximum possible benefits. Thank you.    

We get paid to complete the first 100 posts in this forum and publish twenty useful posts daily. It takes about two hours to create 20 posts a day. It's important to follow the rules in order to benefit from being in the forum.

• +1 1

We should read topics and comments my friend, it's not bad, cause some members tell us about the experience he run through and the mistakes he makes, so we can benefit from this information.

Yes, we have to cooperate here to achieve the best results
We have to create useful topics and advise each other in order to make the forum good worldwide

• +1 1

Yes, many people here need knowledge in order to start working well, and when the rules are followed regularly, we have avoided warnings and avoided the ban for reasons we know and do not follow them, so we have to be patient and set a goal in front of us in order to reach it

• +1 1

In general, the tips are useful. They can be disclosed in more detail, but for this all the necessary information is present on our forum cryptotalk.

On 4/2/2021 at 7:19 PM, Mohammadnour said:

My dear friends, there are many members who read comments in search of information and interest, please direct them with information or advice that you gained from this forum, for me I advise everyone to learn more about cryptocurrencies and set aside a specific time for that in the day, and also advise you to be careful  From fraudsters and not to share your personal information with other people

Thank you dude for sharing your experience and information with all of us no doubt we should give information and  share our ideas with each other to help and motivate and be a good member of the forum. 

My advice is to focus on your work and not to lose hope

• +2 1

Well, my dear friend, I completely agree with you on this .. Of course the topics that I read are all useful and it is very rare to see a duplicate topic .. I also enjoyed the topics, including the many benefits in the cryptocurrency .. I wish you success and all members

Of course, this is what the members should, especially those with experience or old people, they must clarify to us some sufficient information about the forum in general and currencies in particular.

Welcome my friends
There are many opportunities that the forum provides in front of us, which is to earn money, increase our knowledge of cryptocurrencies, methods of trading and investing them, and increase power in the English language.

You are very right, I learn from this platform about so many things and I hope to learn more about the cryptocurrency world from the senior members of the platform, anyway, thank you so much friend for sharing with us.

Hello my friends, I am completely new here, but up to now I see that the cryptocurrency is a good and successful thing that opens wide and great horizons and allows everyone to collect information in a large way and lead us to a better and successful future.

Yes my friend i believe that everyone here learning something a lot of members looking for knowledge or information about crypto currencies

For me i learned that we should work hard and earning money will be easy

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.