How to get good reputation/reacting? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

How to get good reputation/reacting?

Getting reputations in this forum is not an easy task, but if you work hard and intend to make unique and useful informative topics, always respecting and taking into account the Cryptotalk rules, you will achieve many positive ratings.

It evaluates the projects and publications that contain useful and valuable information and interact with other members and by thus also get a good reputation and good and reputation points in your account.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. There are many ways to gain positive feedback. We must have useful content on our topics to impress the reader and to give him a positive reputation immediately. Thank you.

• +2 1

Hi I'm agree with you. To get good reputation you need to work hard and follow all the instructions. Some people begging for reputation this isn't good. If you have a lot of knowledge about any forum and you do your duties well people follow you to get information from you. So do hard working and follow all the instructions and don't break any rule of this form 

Through our works and proper and hard working we can impress any person in every field of firms and departments for good reaction we must have a good showing works and achieving targets.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend, yes, I agree with you to have a good reputation, which is very important as a great effort must be made to maintain the standards of effective participation that attract others in order to gain reputation and gain through these posts I wish you all the best 

You can earn a positive reputation by posting frequently in this thread. The higher the quality of your message, the more people can lend you a good reputation. People will profit greatly from reading your blogs, and they will learn a great deal. In this thread, you must highlight helpful post replies. Do not write anything else on this site unless it is helpful. Posts that are posted prematurely will be deleted.

In order to get a good reputation in the beginning, we must adhere to the forum rules and the instructions of the moderators and not violate them, and also we must be useful members in this forum, so we must share useful information and new ideas

The most important thing that would get you a hood reputation is to put out good content  and try to make easy to understand so everyone could benefit from because all of us are looking for a quality content not quantity. 

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful participation for everyone. I think that all members should strive to gain a good reputation by publishing topics of importance, value, new and not repeated

All users in this forum understand that the reputation is extremely necessary to have handsome payment and work good in the forum and every one that's extremely captivated with the work that the users do in their posts and for that they have a reaction to extend his name

I have provided a clear and sufficient explanation of the work in the forum and how to obtain support from the rest of the members and the most important thing is to focus on the content and work hard to raise our rank and prove our presence in the forum as members worthy of respect and trust.

• +4 1

To getting good reputation we need to create useful and informative contents for others members which are helpful for the new members so that you can get good reputation from other members because get good reputation is very necessary fro earning a proper money on this platform otherwise we will not be get paid for our work. 

On 3/31/2021 at 4:29 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Besides learning and discussion on forums, I believe that one of the great motivations for CryptoTalk members is the reward for their contributions. In this topic I would like to discuss this a little bit.

First of all, let's refer to the reward details:
1.CryptoTalk campaign
We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20/day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50/day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!
Update: 50 TALK/new good topic.

2.CryptoTalk BTC campaign
“We pay 200 sat BTC for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20/day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is zero or negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited! ”

Thus we can see that we are only rewarded with TALK when the post is not badly rated and we are rewarded with BTC when it is a good post.

To compare:
+ When you create a bad post: you get nothing;
+ When you create a normal post: you get 10 TALK ~ 50 sts;
+ When you create a good post: you get 10 TALK + 200 sts ~ 250 sts;
+ When you create a good new topic: you get 50 TALK + 200 sts = 450 sts.

So if we create a good post, the reward will be 5-9 times greater and this really makes sense if you are the forum reward pursuers.

So good rating is very important!

Here I would like to present some ways for us to get good rating:
+ Improving the quality of articles: good content, arousing the needs of members to discuss and share;
+ Bring value to the reader;
+ Tag other users to reach them more easily through the Notification feature;
+ Keep your topic LIVE;
+ Respect the rules of the forum, respect other members;
+ Do not spam to avoid bad rating;
+ Try to rank-up to increase reputation on forum;
+ Giving good ratings to other members' good posts;
+ Dedication: caring about other members' problems and really wanting to find ways to help them...

I know that there will be many more ways for us to have good ratings, please share your experiences to get more good ratings.

Thanks a lot my friend to share such a valuable post for the new comers which are newly come on that Plat form. I think that this post will help them to make the good topics which will be according to the rules and regulations in other to get the good ratings points. 

I think when you read the platform guidelines and follow this rules carefully , so you can make good content and topics. Because when you are know what you are writing and the topic is helpful and useful for newbies and teach other people and make good discussion on the platform .this will definitely make your reputation and get good reactions so you can get payment.

Very nice advice you have posted in this one. Also very important to remember that nowadays the system has changed and while we were used at a time to give 50 likes to almost every post, it is not allowed anymore. I wasn't giving to all by the way, but for some reason that I understood later I was getting in almost all my posts and comments. Today it is very different, nobody almost gives at all any likes and this is reducing the campaign income too.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can increase your positive evaluations by increasing your interaction with members by commenting on posts and exchanging ideas, as well as providing reviews, in addition to posting posts with useful content related to the topics raised and according to the publishing laws in the forum.

If your post is interesting and useful for other then , you can easily gain number of reputation.  And get positive responses. But in this forum ,   It is not an easy but if you work hard getting a reputation from people is gonna be easy. Good luck 

My friend, getting a good reputation is extremely important and it is very simple. You must adhere to the regulations of this forum well and not copy and paste, and that your topic is unique and rich that benefits others, and thus you will get positive reviews that make you get a good reputation.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, but today's talk currency is 3 Satoshi.

But the points I mentioned are correct and must be adhered to when working on the cryptotalk forum in order to continue working.

Hello dear, I think that getting a good reputation is not an easy thing. We have to search for new information on the Internet to present it to the members to get a good reputation from them, and most importantly, to stay away from repeating topics and respect the rules of the forum.

2 hours ago, Mella said:

Very nice advice you have posted in this one. Also very important to remember that nowadays the system has changed and while we were used at a time to give 50 likes to almost every post, it is not allowed anymore. I wasn't giving to all by the way, but for some reason that I understood later I was getting in almost all my posts and comments. Today it is very different, nobody almost gives at all any likes and this is reducing the campaign income too.

@Mella From my point of view, we need to continue the habit of giving good ratings to other members' good posts because when we give it away, others receive it. At the same time that person will also give to others. Once good posts are recognized, everyone, including you, will also benefit from the forum & reward system.

• +3 1

Just as well as we can also follow the elderly members who publish distinctive and attractive posts daily and gain experience from them to create posts through which you can gain reputation.

This is true my friend, we have to work on writing useful content in order to get a good evaluation and this will benefit us and the members of the forum, as the useful content will provide excellent service to new members who do not have enough experience yet and need help.

An important question that is full of feeding our minds. I get a good reputation, in my opinion, by presenting new and understandable content and by interacting with my friends and taking care of robots that are useless to them in terms of theft and sabotage.