Knowledge is more important than money - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Knowledge is more important than money

Hello my friend I'm agreed with you in this because there are many unnecessary topics published in this forum so we must have a comment or comment choose useful words and suitable for dialogue and you can navigate the other sections you will find new topics

Yes, I strongly agree with you of course, the importance of money cannot be denied, but in the other hand knowledge is very important and acquiring it may be a long process, so you have to be patient and not despair. In the end, thanks to what you have learned, you will be able to make a lot of money.

Knowledge is by far more important than money because if you have knowledge then the amount of money you will make is indefinite since this knowledge will keep providing money for you always due to different means of getting it

• +2 1

Yes, I am with you in this knowledge is the most important of everything that makes you gain a lot with any project you enter and not only in currencies and trading. You must have experience in it to obtain more

You are absolutely right, my friend, knowledge is more important than money in the far field, knowledge helps you to make more money, overcome obstacles and gain a privileged position in the forum

• +2 1

In my opinion, the collection of money requires knowledge, experience, experience and permanent attempt after failure

Do not surrender and think intelligent and logical

To determine your goal and seek to reach it without boredom or exciting.

You can not get money without knowledge.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

At the beginning we all were interested in money, but with the passage of time we discover that gaining knowledge and experience is more important than money. Because through knowledge you earn money.

Hello friends, yes, of course, knowledge is more important than everything, because knowledge in general is the basis for building a good and successful person in this life, and here we can increase our knowledge in addition to earning money

Yes, you have a right, and there is no doubt about that. The knowledge and information we gain from this forum is much more important than money because this information helps us enter the world of coding, which gives us a lot of profits

• +4 1

Of course, information is more valuable than money because it persists in our minds throughout our lives. Money comes and goes, and our material circumstances change from day to day.

Yet experience is still by our side, at all times.

Hello, my friend. In fact, I created a good topic, especially that you published it here in the section of our new colleagues. I also agree with you and I always say that this forum offers us an opportunity based on sharing information and learning first and then earning, I wish all my friends in the coding talk here good luck.

Knowledge is the most important asset for human because if you have it you can have every thing it brings you all what you want from money and power 

• +2 1

Explicitly I do not find the operation of the work for the money and collection of knowledge at the same time as long as the platform is submitted on Monday together
Some may see my opinion is different, but I am frankly, and they have both linked to each other and if it is unnecessary, but it is already possible

Of course the knowledge is more important than money because with knowledge you can earn money and know how and where to invest your money but only with money without any information you will lose all your money

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, knowledge is the basis of success, and in order to be able to do something masterfully, you must have sufficient experience and knowledge, as it is the basic element to reach any goal, the possession of knowledge is never wasted, as for money it is not permanent, and therefore you must increase your knowledge continuously to remain Successful in your business

yes dear you are absolutely right knowledge is more important than money in fact than anything because knowledge never get lost and the only thing which leads you to success is knowledge so try to collect knowledge from everywhere and you can gain knowledge only by learning  and reading so i suggest you to never stop learning 

I agree with you my friend, we must always acquire knowledge first, because knowledge is essential and leads you to what you want easily because with knowledge and science, you can work and earn money.

I agree with you, my friend, that knowledge is more important than money because knowledge is the most important step to achieving success in any work we do, and thus we earn money through this success. As for our having money without knowledge associated with it, this will expose us to losing money at any time.

Yup you are saying right knowledge is more important than money without knowledge we cannot earn money. So this forum is best here we cannot only earn money but also gain a lot of knowledge about trading and investing 

Awareness is a man's best mate, my friends. It often lends a helping hand as if it were a friend on the side. Let's say you have a valuable commodity that is often lost, but does information ever go missing? We would reap the benefits of investing time in it in the future, so the main goal here is to gain knowledge rather than money.

Knowledge is power, so knowledge and acquiring experience in the field in which we work is the most important thing, because knowledge is our way to success and gain good profits while working in this forum and outside the forum.

• +1 1

Yes, dear, I really agree with you because knowledge is definitely more important than earning and much money, and knowledge is the basis for earning money, so we must work in this forum with one goal, which is to gain knowledge in a wonderful way in this forum.  Knowledge through it is the most important matter and it is our main goal that should be so set your goal is knowledge and money will come through what you post from the contributions and money will come from the knowledge you gain in the end Thank you very much.

Knowledge is extremely valuable, but that does not mean that we can avoid valuing assets. and that means we will all be able to hold it at bay. Mind that we attract what we think about, and experience always goes hand in hand. Let us all strive to be 100 percent teachable and learn everything so that we can progress to the next level.

Of course, my friend, I totally agree with you about what you say .. that knowledge is rare to find and to acquire it, but here in this forum you find knowledge and money together .. that through knowledge you can bring money, but money does not bring knowledge .. I hope to stay in this Forum and grow it to continue to gain knowledge .. I wish you and everyone success