What is your trading app? - Page 24 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

I used coin base app as this app is safe for coin depositing and very easy to use. We can also use it on our mobile phone. It has free deposting and no extra charges. I use it stashfied. 

My friend i used binance for trading purposes. 

If you have a vast knowledge about this trade so that you can trade in this platform.  If you have a little knowledge about trade so you shouldn’t trade in online.  At first you should gain knowledge about trade.  My friend always knowledge first. 

So gain knowledge and stay trade. 

Usw best exchange platform for trading. 

Thank you my dear friend❤❤                       

I Don't l use any app instead of mobile app to trade cryptocurrencies . But I mainly use crypto exchanges for trading purpose . Exchanges also have their own trading apps that's are very easy to trade and Youbit plate forum for trading purpose this is the most secure website and you can easily use it from your mobile browser .

I have best experience with octa FX ,IQ optional and extra optional .I like to trade so I use all of these these are good . OctaFx gives you 50% bonus use use and enjoy it.

I'm not using any apps for trading because apps make some a unsafely and risky .if you trade on serval application ,there will be a coin deduction fo each shipment . exchange also have their own trading apps thats are very easy to trade .

I just use indoax ,on grounds that i can send any benefit to the nearby bank straightforward and exchange site and gives all time best services .trading purpose this is the most secure website and you can easily use it form your mobile browser .

There are so e exchangers like octafx and others but i personally avoid from using apps as i co sidered them unsafe and unsecure way as if lack happens or sustem crash who do i blame then

Edited by Talha kamal

Honestly I don't trade through any apps. I trade in websites, with my laptop. However, the name of the trading site I use is yobit, I like it very much. All types of tokens and coins are listed here. So we can trade from here with any coin. You can also use it if you want. Thank you.

I work on this app first time I have no idea about trading. I read many reviews about trading. Thank you to sharing ideas about trading.

there are many trading apps in the marketing which are in the competencies but i am using expert option for online trading because it provide free to use and the interface is very easy this software is totally free to use.

• +2 1

Trading is a qualifying forum, with an experience of investment. I'll learn from trading how To Make Profit from Trading.

I am a beginner here. So still now i do not start to trade. There are many apps which you can use to trade.They are phemex,yobit, binance etc.They are safe, secure and trustworthy. They give us good profirs.Some of trading apps are scame.They do not paid nothing.So we must be careful about it.

Forex trading app  is best trading app .I make a lot of money using this app.it is easy to use and install. It is come with good and user friendly  interface .

I have used alot of applications of trading  binance forex and coin base......they all are most easy to used and you can use it anywhere according to your choice and comfort I was used these site on my laptop 

• +1 1

Dear friends , 

TD ameritrade the distinction of being our pick For the best overall stock trading apps in 2020  online .in fact , Td Ameritrade has two of the best apps for stock trading as is allows investors salect to between the td ameritrade mobile apps and thinkorswim mobile apps . The both are very interesting apps i use it in 2020 the future of this apps very helpful I hope u like it . 

• +2 1

Im using MT4 to trade. Not just cryptos but also the Forex. You also have MT5 now. But MT4 is still probably the most popular & reliable trading station. I have a couple of different trading accounts with brokers, that I use on MT4. IC Markets & Oanda, they are both ECN brokers. ECN brokers are better than dealer desk brokers.

The problem with web based trading pages, you cant load your own indicators. Then you have a very small choice of which indicators that are offered. Thats what make MT4 so popular, the huge amount of indicators offered. But, that doent mean all indicators are good. I trade a very basic chart with few indicators loaded.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I am now using Kiptotlock and gaining all the skills I am not using any application because I do not invest.  I am using mobile but it is better to use PC because PC shows bigger chats than applications and will be able to provide security.

As for me i've no longer but started to alternate with my actual cash however i have some few trading apps that i use for demo buying and selling and i should say they are extraordinary and you can try them out apps for  IQ options,olymp exchange and many more.

I am using just cryptotalk. And this is my first experience . Hopefully I will get more knowledge and more earning from this forum. It's really amazing app .

I don't use any apps.I think apps are risky for a device.I just working here for earning money that's all.I don't like any apps for earnings money.Any apps do not feel safe for me. If you know about any app, you can suggest. I can see it

Bituniverse and Binance are my one of the favourite coins trading and tracking applications l. Bituniverse is a coin tracking app actually so it gives you the right idea about current situation of cryptocurrencies and Binance is best for trading

According to my dear friend, Meter trader 4 for is a very good app. You can make a lot of money through it.I wish you all that before you invest, you must know today.You need to practice on a demo account and then invest 

Edited by Rizu

I utilize master alternative and it is the primary exchanging stage or an application I attempt to make exchanging. Furthermore, in my experience of utilizing it is acceptable I can undoubtedly store cash with the end goal for me to have assets to pick resource with the end goal for me to acquire. What's more, before you can make withdrawal there are number of times you need to make exchanging's and you need likewise to pass the KYC in this application and it isn't hard as long as you have substantial id.

Thanks for your post.....