What is your trading app? - Page 29 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

I can't using any mobile app for trading. Trading can't be done on the mobile apps. The trading on the website are very better than the mobile app. I will advice you that start trading on any real and secure exchange. 

• +2 2

Binance app is my best and favourite app for cryptcurrency trading platforms.

It's the most easy and strong app in all over the cryptcurrency trading platforms.

I am using this app fro last one year so far it's the mostly usable app for cryptcurrency all over the world.

Dear members of this wonderful forum I use the yobit currency trading platform It is the best platform that contains updates to all encrypted and easy to trade currency rates and contains many advantages

Hello guys, I do not use the mobile app for the website I only use the corrupt currency that we can earn money and get money I only trade crypto-currencies trading.

Hey mate,i usually check the statistics and once i got some money i probadly invest some,you can also exchange app to make tradings,i make trade only for sell,i don't use only app,i use only websites.

I am new one here and like the post for me there is best knowledge sharing news and information is best for earnings on-line Many more. It's best for everyone to learn and earn money online

Dear mostly is using Binance and I also use Binance wallet where I can exchange currency and I am trading for getting profit and it is legit app not a scammer and I will recommend to others for using this forum.

For me, I do not currently use any application to exchange cryptocurrencies, because I am a beginner in trading, but there are many important applications for trading and there are also many safe applications that you can trade with.

For me i like to use eToro. I love and use this app because you can 100% retain your ownership of your investments and you can invest in multiple currencies at the same time . Also it stands out in the fee department. 

For me, I love Yobit. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading and it has very good interface , user friendly and popular app. Also we can use blockchain, coinbase etc.I recommend having a bit of experience with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

ihave also serious problem that many members are not trying to make topic I think we should develop some patience because I think members are not making the topic because their topics are deleted and my some topics are also deleted but I lose the hope and I am still trying.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:10 AM, Win said:

I only trade my coins on binance and also on coinbase before.now also doing the same thing in yobit then i trade  in coinbase wallet app then if i git on my coinbase wallet app i will trade it again to coins.ph app(php) available only.)

@Win I am also using the Binance app on my phone and am very happy about it. I easily manipulate buy and sell orders and easily control my assets in my wallet.
Compared to other exchange apps, Binance has a more user-friendly interface, transaction speed & stability is also much greater.

I don't use apps for trading of my cryptos.. I often use sites for trading.  Mostly I use yobit for trading of my cryptocurrency.  Yobit is the trusted site and it is reliable to use for trading of your COins. You can also make investments over there. Also okex site is available for trading, I used this once for trading my BtC. That was also good. 

• +1 1

Yes l use coinbase because Coinbase is a legitimate cryptocurrency exchange and broker. That is because of its high profile investors and highly regulated location.coin base is best for trading.

Thanks for asking..i just read some of replies of this post..they were telling how interesting app do they use..but my trending app will be cryptotalk and snapchat botha are just my type of application..so yeah that's it!

@Andrie143dear i am using expert option for trading because i think it is the best app for trading and you will receive 50% bonus on 1st deposit. Try this you will definitely love this app. 

I am using the trading application of binance exchange which is super easy to use and you can access to your account and you do not have to do the login all the times

Dear i am not a trader. But i hear the many sites names which traders use for trading. 

So i can suggest these sites. I hope if you are interested you would like these sites.

There are many apps but i suggest binance which is chinese site. 

And i also suggest yobit and coinbase.

Thanks.

• +3 1

My dear According to me i am not using any trading apps. Many apps are available and many people’s used trading apps and earn money.But i am not use any trading apps.I used only web version exchanger.I don’t use any kind of trading apps.you can use trading apps and get profit.I wish to you best of luck dear

1 hour ago, sasoki said:

I don't use any trading application because i don't believe in such thing and i think all of them are scams. Even I don't know about trading applications. I use only yobit exchange website for trading and investment. I am new member of trading community. I am still learning trading tips from seniors.

@sasoki I also guess that you only use Yobit because Yobit have no mobile application.
The applications of major exchanges such as Binance, KuCoin, CoinBase, Probit... are very reliable. You can try them out for the convenience of 24/7 trading.

Not specific I don't like trading this is high risks so my life rules first of all i read before some works starting about is restriction and other different values this is helping in future.

As a new member, and recently joined the crypto world, I don't have any idea to do a trade of cryptocurrency. That's why I have not any application yet for trading. But I am interested to use any application to do my first trade after learn a good knowledge.

I use binance for trading currently, but initially I have used Luno app for trading which is kind of easy to use, but it kind of limited when it comes to the number of coins available for trading, that is why change to a more bigger trading app.