What is your trading app? - Page 26 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

Still I have not started trading but I have selected expert option for trading so now I am working on this platform to learn about trading and also to earn some many money so that I could start trading and expect that I will earn very handsome money from this platform and then I will start trading to earn more profit.

• +3 1

There are many exchanger the place we can make trade. Also there are some leverage buying and selling sites. You can use additionally these exchangers app to make trading. I use solely internet model exchanger. I do not use any type of buying and selling apps. 

The best trading platforum are the yobit because this platforum has the strong security mechanism and has different features.Binance also the best option for trading I am searching this platforum the review of the users of the platforum is also good.

Hello my dear friend I am new to online income site so I can't say what is trading anymore and I don't know any information about this which I will tell you and through this post I might know about training thanks.

I  actually did not start trading yet as I am very on these sectors. I am still trying to have a good knowledge about trading and cryptocurrencies. As far as I know it is necessary to know well before you go for investing or trading. There are many trading applications in the market and I think Yobit wallet is one of the most popular and best application for trading. 

I don't have any trading app .i am using only bitcoin for trading.I am using bitcrypton website.I invest  50 $ on it .Every day  it give me the profit is 0.25 $.If invite someone on it then i will achieve the ranked.

I for one use Coinbase on exchanging it protected and simple to use in addition to the security on coinbase is tight and secure yet on the off chance that your not it to coinbase attempt Binance they have a safe and safe Security and you can Download or simply utilize the site the beneficial thing about. Binance is there BNB tokens that can be use to pay the expenses in your exchanges.

My dear friend,Thanks for your valueable content.But it is a metter of sorrow that,i have no expeeience or idea about it.Because I think it feels risky and not sec

Dear friends!  I have used to Bitkrypton platform.i guess Bitkrypton is the best platform for us.in which we can invest moneny and earn profit on daily basis.in this we can give us referl bonus with joining friends and achive the ranks.

Edited by Ahmad Shahzad

There are many apps available on playstore for trading and have MANYMORE features.

But I use only Business What's app for my working purpose.

It is end to end encrypted.

We can save or forward any important information here.

But still I haven't use any app for money transfer in trading.

By the way, there are many apps available for trading on mobile, so that we can easily trade. But I only use Octa FX trading app because It is very easy to use and can be easily traded. OctafX is the best trading app, And through this app, we learn to trade very soon. 

• +3 1

Exactly l don't use any trading programs. But l can advise coin base, in my opinion coin base is the best choice. because i cant be at home all the time and the price dont wait until you be in your house.

I used many of these application but the best one i used is "webull" as it very friendly and it is very easy to use. They will also give your paper money to start so won't get loose all of your money.

Octafx is one of the trusted plateform for doing quick real time trading. You should try this also. There are wide collection of training sessions also

The best application for me Coinbase is that it is easy to use, it is constantly talking, it is traded with the most cryptocurrencies available, and it is distinguished by its distance from the complexity that other applications require.

I use Binance for trading. Binance is amazing platform for investment and its secure. Binance also give you 1000 trail dollars through which you can do trail trading and get experience. Binance is secure platform and it is widely used for trading.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:59 AM, Andrie143 said:

What is your trading app? 

I don't know much about online work. However, I think the best application for trading is Binance.  Although yobit is much better.  But I will put Binance on the best list.

in my experience bitkrypton is the best app or website for online trading  in this website wo get referral bonuses and direct bonus and also daily earnings. if anyone want to invest his money in safe way then i suggest that the bitkrypton is best website in all.

In my case i trade my coins on coinbase. I found it very helpful and useful. I earn money easily through this app. I will also suggest to try this app. Because it is a great traditional site. Many people used this site. Because this site trading is very profitable. I used this application in my mobile phone..... 

Dear mate 

Thank you so much from this great post .I'm new here and I'm not using any mobile apps for trading .in my opinion this sit is the best site for earning and this give more profitable

I am using octafx trading apps this app is recommended by my friends he is also use it it is risky app you can also take first experience then invest in this app first of all when you take some experience then you invest small amount in this app otherwise without experience you lose the amount 

18 hours ago, Bilalshujra said:

I am using octafx trading apps this app is recommended by my friends he is also use it it is risky app you can also take first experience then invest in this app first of all when you take some experience then you invest small amount in this app otherwise without experience you lose the amount 

Octafx ? Have you successfully tested this app on your smartphone? If it is safer, there is no problem else you are taking the risk of loosing money due to the random trading apps,

22 hours ago, Ishfaq6786 said:

There are many sites for trading but l like yobit wallet it is best for trading and easily we trade for this forum it fees is very low and profit high we should have withdraw any time any place first I trade in small money if app pay then we have trade high money.yobit is best for trade and earn.

Say Yobit exchange not Yobit wallet in particular. Exchange has wallet to store crypto and lets you to trade crypto against your desired currencies. Yobit does not has it's own exchange app yet. You might find the trading apps from Binance, KuCoin, etc.