What is your trading app? - Page 28 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

I haven't trade yet, but I have listened that binance, coinbase are really good applications for trading. Trading applications that have low rate during exchange are best so try to use these kinds of applications. We should not use random applications for trading.

Well i dont use apps like trading view or similar apps i prefer to use cmc and coingecko because idk much about trading and usually my friends help me to do trade and the only apps im using to trade are binance and kucoin.

• +1 1

I use binance and coinbene and both of them are safe and easy to work with they dont need kyc but if you wanted to withdraw a huge amount of money you have to complete kyc verification.

I m a new here in this trading Field.. I m just start using octafx and cryptotalk.. I m just start investing in octafx and also start working here at cryptotalk.. I think I m going well..in investing I m very careful in the beginning.. because I don't know we'll about these apps

Hello dear mate i can't use any apps for trading i only use this cryptotalk and also yobit because i am student of university and my most time spend in study i only use yobit and this platform 

There are many to trade and if they are listed on the Currency Market Cap and they may be reliable but the ones I have used so far are Yobit.It has many options that help the user a lot, it accepts a lot of cryptocurrency, it is one of the best in terms of liquidity, it is very fluid and does not present failure.

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge The best stock trading apps combine low costs and useful features · Best Stock Trading Apps of 2021 · TD Ameritrade Mobile: Best Overall.

I don't use any app instead of mobile app I use You bit platform for any business purpose it is mostly secure website, and you can use it easily from your mobile browser I am using it very good

hello my friend in my opinion coinbase is very good until is not.it provided an easy way to get started with crypto.app is easy to use and navigate.

I use the Binance Platform application. This is without a doubt the best. It is characterized by all the features of the sponsor and the platform and adds speed to the business over the phone. The best thing about this is that you can do everything easily.

• +1 1

Coinbase is a best trading app because it's secure and you can assure that the transaction is in a safe place. To be able to trade, you need to be a verified user of coinbase.right,they are the most traded app used for trading coinbase based on their mouthwatering features they posses and its secured.

• +1 1

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. I don't use any trading app anyway. But you can use any of them if you want to use iq option,Oct forex, meta trade5 etc. If i trade in the future,i will trade on the youbit website. 

My dear friend I don't use any trade app because I don't know about cryptocurrency before using this platform but I think now yobit and bizzcoin is the best trading website. 

I do not use any kind of mobile application in order to make trades but if you want you can use the official application of binance exchange where you will find a most all the features you want

I currently don't have the eager of trading now, but, am on apps were trading is feasible seen. That is binance, but I still needed to gain experience, but experience comes having to trade, but I do trading but on small scales.

By the way there are many apps on the internet for trading.but the stormgain app is the best for trading.stormgain is very simple and easy app and profitable for us.

I think trading in your phone is really good and very helpful to check your coins all the time you don't wait until you go home, and there is a lot of application that you can use and send you notification every time specially when the market is not stable...

I don't use any apps to download because the app make some unsafe and risky. Maybe I use the PC because the computer displays a great conversation and makes more security than apps.

Thank you very much friend, I have no apps except crypto app and happy to work in crypto app

However, yobit is the best way to trade and yobit is not an app, it is a website

i only trade on yobit because its interface is very simple and withdraw fees very less compare to other sites. its a very good site for beginner also for starting a trading.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:59, Andrie143 said:

¿Cuál es su aplicación comercial? 

I think the only app that works well for trading is the Binance app. Personally, I am the only one that I trusted when trading or moving cryptocurrencies.

I don't use any apps to download I think its unsafe, risky, and does not have adequate information on this topic.

• +3 1

I will advise you that work on trading website by using app. The trading on the app is controlled. So there are a lot of website of trading such as binance exchange and yobit.net is also very popular and secure exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1