Suggestions Not To Get Bored With The Forum - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SelimAbi

Suggestions Not To Get Bored With The Forum

When you make your main goal from this forum is to earn money, of course you will feel bored, but if money is preferred over knowledge and learning, you will not feel bored because every day you learn new things.

I use this forum as am enjoyment and I work here daily for an hour or two. I never get bored here because I work here with dedication and commitment. But if you get bored, then simple is that you should not visit the forum. I don't think that you get bored while working hour or two here. But if it is true , then relax.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful suggestion with the members of this platform, actually if the members of this platform can follow this method when they get tired or they are boring with working in this platform it will really be helpful for the members particularly the new members, because they learn a lot from the reading.

Your suggestion is good and that is really good idea of avoiding from getting bored in this site. Mostly we feel bore when we start comments at the same kind of posts and topics. There should be some criteria to share a new topic and new information that should be interesting.

3 hours ago, Kenda bar said:

Yes, dear, when you deal with the forum, it is a place to collect money only, you will get tired of working, but if you consider that it is a place to educate and learn more about cryptocurrencies, then you will read with pleasure and the more you read, the more your knowledge increases.

@Kenda bar Getting bored is very easy, making 20 posts a day is hard, because every time we run out of ideas, sometimes I do not reach 20, I stay at 10 or less, but the next day I come back with more strength and I can make the 20, it depends on the mood we have and if we are not sick, the activity in the forum requires one to be in the best shape, both physically and mentally, to produce what we should.

I think that the biggest mistake that members make is that they consider the forum a work and must end it, and therefore they start to feel bored. Therefore, we must consider the forum a place for entertainment, educating our information, gaining new knowledge and useful information about cryptocurrencies and investment. It is sufficient for us to enter the forum two hours a day and I do not think that it will hinder our daily work.

• +3 1

You are very right dear, because there are some members in the cryptotalk platform that always feel bore immediately they finish their daily 20 posts, so it's will be better if you always read from others posts after completing your own so that you will gain more experience from that.

Well I urge you to take this forum as a learning center so that you can get use to it, although I know is not easy anyway. But you just have to be patient spend at least 2 hours in the forum and when you get tired have some rest and when you wake up continue with your daily activities.

• +1 1

Greetings, colleagues. Although not all of us were members of this forum, we all had the same purpose in mind: to make money. That's why we've always focused on making money on the forum. We struggled to write at least 20 posts a day since finishing our first 100 posts. People, on the other hand, grow tired of this situation after a while. When I got bored of this forum and had written at least 20 posts in a row,

We have to be patient in our work on this forum.

I'll give you advice so you don't get bored. Gradually create your jobs here. Don't add all your posts all at once.

Organise your time that work here is very good.

• +3 1

As a beginner
I really passed these times of boredom and frustration but I was going back to work here
I'm now in the number 90 free subscription
But every day becomes easier every day I offer more and gain knowledge and understand a lot of things about encrypted currencies
Work here for me now like challenging myself ... I must learn patience

Maybe you are right
When following the form, the suggestions will be more clear and easy to understand as they will be more fun and this will not make it boring and will achieve the desired benefit of them

We feel bored from our work because of our lack of knowledge of it or our disdain, and in both cases this is something unacceptable. We have to love our work more in order to reach success and achieve goals, and here in the forum the more we expand our information and learn the more the more we finish our posts accurately and without boredom.

You are right, my friend, we must enjoy every moment here and take advantage of our alone time here by reading more information to increase our culture in the world of coding. We must not rely on writing only because you will feel bored and your lonely will be a great burden on the forum.

Look, my friend, so as not to get bored with the forum or that it becomes tedious, you have to work 4 hours a day to choose topics that really appeal to you to be able to publish or comment, in my case I always put background music to be able to relax and this helps me to pamper myself and Being able to comment easier I always answer what I know, I never take any publication that is difficult for me or that I do not know.

Welcome my dear friend, yes, you are right. Sometimes I feel bored, but when I found myself gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies, I became enthusiastic about the forum, I think it is the simplest job that can earn you money and knowledge at the same time

This is for sure ... that writing 100 comments makes you feel bored and disturbed .. But when you start writing 20 comments and take money and profit in return, you know how important the work that you have done is and that it deserves patience.

Yes my friend. I suggest you look at the wonderful side and the bright future of this platform, and think about the achievements and profits that you will achieve through learning encrypted speech. Then boredom will not have a passable path to yourself. Working here requires patience and calm as you must have the will  And a solid determination keeps you from boredom and makes you feel enthusiastic and longing for a good reputation

Hai hello mate. Very glad to meet you in here. Hope you are doing very well. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Well keep it up this such type informative information to us. Awaiting the next posts of yours.

• +2 1

Hello, everyone.
At the beginning of your any work, you should see the bright side of it .... And here in the forum after you completed the 100 posts at the beginning and then the 20 daily you will see how you became patient and developed your English language and earned money and learned a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and how to work with them

I don't think anyone can get bored working in this forum. Because we don't need to spend much time in this forum. In two hours of fasting we can complete our work.

Yes that's right .  There are many suggestions here that we must know about in order to keep pace with the development of encryption over time.  There are many profitable coding topics that are suggested here in this forum so it is good to learn them from people who are more experienced than we are.

Yes my friend that members who know about this wonderful forum of course will not have boredom of it it is really good for all of us and offers us a lot of wonderful features and currencies as well so you have to be patient it is worth it. 

• +1 1

Yes, dear, I agree with you, and all the agreement here is directed a lot in general, but I need knowledge and I need to earn some money to enter into the practical life in the field of cryptocurrencies and advice to you all when you make yourselves in general from boredom and you become tired of this forum and participate in this  Forum I advise you one thing only, is to make time devoted to this forum to actively participate in it from the evil of at least 20 posts on a daily basis and thus effective participation like this and we get full profit Thank you very much.

• +2 1