How were digital currencies and cryptocurrencies created? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

How were digital currencies and cryptocurrencies created?

How were digital currencies and cryptocurrencies created?

unnamed.jpg.b13384c3edab58c196c2fa9d410167bd.jpg

Before Bitcoin
The origins of digital currencies go back to the year 1980 when David Chaum established the (DigiCash) company in the Netherlands.

What was most important to "David" was the issue of not protecting privacy on online payment sites, as well as the ease of obtaining credit card information and personal information as it was not sufficiently protected, which prompted him to work on a new type of technology to obtain something that prevents banks or governments from Hacking online payment.

Despite his success in establishing this technology, the lack of adopters and supporters of the company led to the declaration of bankruptcy in 1998.

The origins of Bitcoin

In 2008, “Satoshi Natomoku,” the nickname of an unknown person or group of people, outlined Bitcoin in its entirety in a newspaper.
It took a long time from the newspaper release and the rise of Bitcoin; It was launched to the public in 2009.

This experience was not without its flaws. Because of the old technology, a technical problem was encountered that made it difficult to know how to use the same money twice. Satoshi was the first to solve this problem.

The problem of widespread cryptocurrency fraud before the publication of Satoshi's article was a critical problem; As cryptocurrency fraud was used to symbolize the purchase of stocks, paper, or securities, and real money

With the advent of blockchain technology, this led to an increase in the price of Bitcoin due to the security this technology provides! Which made people believe in the power of Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

There is a lot of different between crypto currency and digital currency but the world of crypto currency is much better to be honest it's secure and prove from a long time that he can survive for a long time and can be trusted by 5he majority of community 

• +1 1

37 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

There is a lot of different between crypto currency and digital currency but the world of crypto currency is much better to be honest it's secure and prove from a long time that he can survive for a long time and can be trusted by 5he majority of community 

Yes, this is true, and the biggest proof of this is that the greatest companies have already started converting their funds and retained earnings into Bitcoin for long-term investment! I think that companies are not willing to risk such amounts of money if investing in Bitcoin is not safe! Blockchain technology provides the security everyone dreams of! So we are seeing the results of this through the statements of the major companies that they have already started believing in something called Bitcoin and a cryptocurrency project!

I did not know and thank you for this very valuable information, and we must know the basis of any work we do and the problems we face in this work and try to fill the gaps and put forward any ideas that can improve this work

21 hours ago, Beackhem said:

BTC is a popular and valuable currency in the world today.  By earning this currency the employment of every person in the world is increasing. We work in crypto talk and acquire BTC through yobit exchange site. By working here people of many countries are being able to reach the top of development.

Frankly, I disagree because the cryptocurrency project is still far from being known! Many people around the world still never know what bitcoin is or what a cryptocurrency project is! I do not underestimate the importance of the cryptocurrency project, but we must be frank and admit that the cryptocurrency project has not yet reached the world!

21 hours ago, derxut said:

a whole decade ago and now the btc is one of the most valuable cryptocurrencies on the market is amazing. good luck. Do not forget to react to this comment if it helps you.

I think we are still at the beginning of the bitcoin greatness! Bitcoin has not yet seen its superpower! Many trusted and expert people are expecting higher levels of Bitcoin! But it definitely takes some time! So we must just wait and continue! So I think that the cryptocurrency project is still in its infancy too! But it is nice for a person to follow the emergence of the project from its earliest beginnings

53 minutes ago, Louder said:

Thank you so much buddy for sharing this with us, I think i really learn so much from this article because I don't know that there are different between the digital currency and the cryptocurrency, so this is now clear to me, thank you once again for sharing this with us.

It is good to learn the difference between digital currency and cryptocurrency! Because this thing I think few know about!

21 hours ago, jory said:

My information is that Bitcoin was invented around 2009 by a person named Satoshi Nakamoto, and it started at a very low price, then started to rise after its popularity increased and the demand for it increased a lot.
Thank you for this useful information to all members.

I think even Satoshi Nakomoto wouldn't have expected this success for Bitcoin! If he had expected this, he would have announced himself and the real Bitcoin project! But can anyone explain the lack of a specific owner of the Bitcoin venture?

There is a difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, I think that cryptocurrencies are better because they are safe, more reliable and more traded, so by trading them you can get some profit and money

• +1 1

17 minutes ago, Mohammadnour said:

There is a difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, I think that cryptocurrencies are better because they are safe, more reliable and more traded, so by trading them you can get some profit and money

Each type of currency has a preference for something! If you want to buy online, then definitely digital currency is much better than cryptocurrencies! Because all sites accept digital currencies, but few so far accept cryptocurrencies!

4 hours ago, mshakeel_2009 said:

There is heaps of various between crypto currency and digital currency however the globe of crypto currency is far higher to be honest it's secure and prove from an extended time that he will survive for an extended time and may be trustworthy  by 5he majority of community.

In terms of security, yes, this is true, as cryptocurrencies have a security feature that digital currencies do not possess, which is the property of the blockchain! So we see a lot of investors really believe in cryptocurrencies!

Your words are correct, as a Japanese person created it in 2009 and I believe that digital currencies were created to help people shorten time and distances in their buying or selling business, as well as to send their money easily and without restrictions from banks or countries and I think it is much better than paper currencies that are under the control The big countries

• +4 1

There is a difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, as the digital currency is a currency similar to the currencies that we use, such as the dollar, and it has been digitally converted to facilitate work with it on the Internet. As for the encrypted currency, it is a protected currency with a special security system and has no equivalent in reality. It is used only on the Internet.

• +1 1

I didn't know where cryptocurrency and digital currency were created. Thank you very much for providing the best useful information. Your post is very useful.

Thanks a lot you have chosen very good topic for share about the history of Bitcoin which it wasn't know by me. Even I was searching for this but couldn't find a proper answer with east English. From you post I have gotten everything about the history of Bitcoin.

Actually I do not know that how cryptocurrency are created  who created these and I also wanted to know about it that  the person who did this  what are the benefits they achieve from it and I wanted to know it because cryptocurrency are very valuable and everyone is wants to earn it so I wanted to know who created it and what is the purpose of creating cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Satoshi nakamoto created the first crypto currency which was something really special and no one has made before. This currency has given way for so many others to be create and si ce it's controlled by the blockchain it has made things very easy to use when it comes to the financial sector

My dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about the creation of Bitcoin yes this is a digital currency and that is when that between is comes in the market the value of between is increased everyday number of investors invest their money in between so we should also invest money in Bitcoin

This post explained the difference, difference, and similarity between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies for me. I enjoyed this post a lot and I think it is full of benefit and knowledge.

• +1 1

Thank you for this wonderful information. There is a big difference between cryptocurrencies and digital currencies. Cryptocurrencies can never be tracked. It is impossible to obtain any personal information without your consent. We are taking steady steps towards the control of cryptocurrencies in global trade.

• +4 1

There is a lot of different between crypto currency and digital currency but the world of crypto currency is much better to be honest it's secure and prove from a long time that he can survive for a long time and can be trusted by 5he majority of community 

Very good information and I didn't read about the origin of digital currency before Bitcoin so it is some kinda new information to me. I always appreciate such informative post so thank you for sharing it.

Thanks to you my all dear friend  for sharing this useful and wonderful information actually I am very confused that who created cryptocurrencies and its price  is very high and lots of people are getting advantage from it and I wanted to learn that the person who created cryptocurrency is also achieving benefit from it.

• +2 1

Always providing useful and very intelligent things, my friend, the truth is that I am very happy to be able to find you and read your publications since you always hit the key with your publications, it is wonderful to be able to find and read everything that you publish because you always help me with knowing and learning every day more about the history of cryptocurrencies thank you very much and good life.

Hello everyone, although I have a little experience in the subject of cryptos, regarding the content you are publishing, I did not know about the creation of cryptos, today I learned something new, and I like to read this kind of content.

I think that the first currency that was created was Bitcoin, these currencies have become of great importance in the economic field. Cryptocurrencies are created by computers, where a complex set of algorithms are assembled in a process called mining and these algorithms use cryptography in order to secure transactions and organize the creation of additional units.  From the codes within the network.

Digital money is so different than crypto currencies , digital money is related to a real currency , so the number of digital Money is telling us how much real money we have on our bank account , even digital currency More realistic , I still prefer crypto currency .

• +2 1