What is the best way for me to earn by training me as a beginner - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdourouf

What is the best way for me to earn by training me as a beginner

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. First my friend, you must read the terms of the forum well and not violate the conditions in order to avoid the ban. You must read more books about encrypted currencies in order to gain information that will make you succeed in this forum. In order to provide a useful content for the benefit of all members of the forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

The person who helps and does good does not wait for that when we see a new person and needs advice and support and help it is our duty to help him and support him and give him advice that guides him to the right path

friend if you want to get best earning on this forum you need to work hard on this forum always share the best content that contain the useful information and follow the rules and regulations of forum if you want to get best earning on the forum so never missed this great chance always try to do your best to get best payment evaluation.

This website is the best place to learn about crypto currency and make money for free. Making posts on this forum will earn you money. You will learn new things while earning money. For every potential member, the Cryptotalk forum is the highest. @shakeelsherpao

You are welcome and all beginners. The best advice for you is to work hard and smart, maintain the rules and laws, and learn and benefit from the experiences of the rest of the members here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend in this forum you must first follow the rules and abide by them as you have to persevere to increase your information and knowledge about cryptocurrencies to give what is best for the forum and attract other members to interact with you good luck 

We, as beginners, must always work hard and continue, and that your topic is useful to everyone and unique and does not contain spelling errors. To be more useful in the world of cryptocurrencies and not copy and paste.

• +5 1

All you have to do is read the rules The regulations for this encrypted forum. You must share your information and experience in the field of encrypted currencies.

Hello my dear friend, in order to gain the guarantee of your staying in the forum and our friendship with you by following the rules of the forum and adhering to them so that you do not be subject to the ban and losing your account and encrypted currencies until you earn friends and take a good reputation from them. You must write your comments in a meaningful and useful way for the forum

• +2 1

As a beginner firstly yiu should read the rules of the forum as it will help you to know that what to do and how to do at the forum. You have to create 100 useful posts to be eligible to earn and then you can earn for maximum 20 useful posts daily in btc and talk payment.

You must abide by the rules and laws of this forum and respect others, and for starters, you must complete writing 100 posts, and upon completion you must publish 20 posts per day that contain useful information without resorting to copies of others, then you will start earning coins by obtaining ratings. Positive for your posts.

First of all welcome to this platform. Obviously this forum is meant for learning and earning. We need to encourage others by giving them good repute. We need to follow the rules and create a good content for better training in this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello friend in this forum, the most important thing you have to do is follow the rules and do not break them. As a new member too, my advice to you is not to take the words of one person and make it the basis of your work, but rather to collect the experiences of different people as much as you can because every little detail now will benefit you later, also, do not copy others, but create your own content, because people do not like repetition but need new information, good luck.

You are welcome my friend
You must abide by the laws and regulations
For the forum and visit other sections
And read topics to increase your information and knowledge
Broadly, you should focus on your work to avoid
Warning or prohibition points

• +2 1

As a beginner there is a lot to do in this forum. You can post creative posts with useful content and you'll get rewarded. Also you can expand your knowledge by reading all the useful posts from other members.

Welcome bro.

I advice right now to write posts and seek out for knowledge in this forum.

In this way you can earn and learn at the same time.

But when you become an expert, you can make investments and trading, and surely you should share topics to help others.

Good luck

• +1 1

To avoid getting banned, you should create quality content that is free of violations and in compliance with the rules of the forum.You should read the articles of the old members to gain experience in the world of cryptography, investing, etc.  And beware of scammers and thieves in the crypto world, they are many.

Edited by Asemrhibani

My friend, when you are a beginner anywhere you will be really lost and will not know anything, but you should read the rules and read them and learn from people with experience and knowledge And your spirits must be high to start strong..

Actually, I find that to be successful, you must abide by the rules and laws of this forum and respect others. For starters, you must complete writing 100 posts then you have to be posting useful 20 posts per day for seven day and You will start receiving your payment for the eight days. You can learn and gain experiences from reading and sharing with others. I suggest you take your time to make your posts and comments. 

First, you are in the right place to learn all about cryptocurrencies, you should read as many publications and responses as possible so that you have good knowledge and experience in it.

On 3/16/2021 at 8:28 AM, Abdourouf said:

I am a new member and I ask you to help you and give advice that I and all beginners me learn, listen, benefit from your experiences and earn your charity.

Dear you can can earn a good amount from this forum but first you have to make a quality post because the useless post deleted by the moderators and you will not get payment for this so first you should stop by making any useless post.

First of all make undertale post here in this photo then publish 20 news report for adding then you will start turning point by octane rating. For your post and best of luck for you

Warmly Welcome here in this journey. It's a great opportunity for not only me but for everyone who is here. I want to advice you that don't give so much attention about money but just focus on your work. Give a proper time to your work and take it seriously. Good luck.

My friend, there are two methods for the first gain, which is your work in the forum for twenty topics a day, you get 200 Satoshi for each topic of them, provided that he has a positive reputation and the second method is your work in trading or investing currencies, but this method requires great experience in this field.