Reputation for beginners - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yuangzee

Reputation for beginners

As a beginner, it really looks everything difficult. Such as difficult to post first 100 posts. Difficult to deal with Cryptocurrencies. Difficult to get reputations as you have said. After spending some time here, everything goes to be learned easy. We know that getting reputation on deserving post now has become difficult for all the members as the people has stopped it due to no payment to be paid. If you want to get reputation, you must gave to share useful posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello dear friend,  your thought is good. You are absolutely right. We should give engagements and reactions to newbies. Thank you for your great advice dear. 

For Beginners they should not have to think about the reputation first because with the time you got good or excellent reputation if you work hard with consistency, thanks.

Raising our reputation on this site can be done by publishing useful posts that are of interest to other members of the site, so that they can interact with us positively and your reputation increases quickly. Therefore, you must focus on spreading the useful

Do not worry about the reputation my friend, because you will get a positive reputation and get paid for this and your topic will be useful to everyone and unique and does not contain spelling errors so that it is more useful.

Reputation for beginners matter that in the beginning of he achieved then it's best for every bigner that he easily communicate with the people and learn from the forum very quickly and efficiently.

We all knows that the reputation is very necessary for payment. This forum give us payment only when our posts has good positive rating otherwise this forum don't pay us. Therefore positive rating is necessary for us. 

It is true, all beginners do not know anything about reputations that is given or learned as we begin to work and deal with the rest of the members, you also learn by reading the comments of those who know the most and that's when they start to despair because They understand that reputations and valuations are what give us payments and fame, but I would advise them not to despair, work with utility and a lot of patience that if you do things within the rules, everything is lucky.

• +3 1

If the topic is useful and the language you use in the topic is simple as everyone understands, you will gain a lot of reputation. It is actually not difficult to gain a reputation. but if you put a good reputation for someone who does not deserve it, he will not develop himself .

• +3 1

As a rookie I would like to say that we do need support. The support of the most experienced is important for us and for our advancement. It is a good theme to encourage

This is absolutely true. Let us all help in raising each other’s hearing, as collective work increases the welfare, the benefits increase, and we achieve the best results.

Welcome, my friend. In fact, I created a good topic, especially that you published it here in the section of our new colleagues, and I also agree with you on the points of reputation, especially after it became necessary in order to earn our profits from the coding talk, but our colleagues should work hard on this opportunity and intensify the search for ideas and topics And to make useful participations according to the rules and they will surely achieve success. I also believe, as I mentioned, that we have to help each other to promote and continue this forum.

• +5 1

I agree with you, my friend..We must support beginners just as we were supported when we were beginners..My friends, do not think that you do not have the qualifications to obtain a positive reputation..Just give useful responses and posts and learn how to do it ..

You are talking here and certainly if your posts are useful and within the forum criteria we will give you a reputation according to the value of the participation content..and if you do not get a reputation, do not worry because it is a little early on that..try to learn as much as possible and do not give up..My love to you all my friends

Agree with my friend
Each person can give 50 reputation a day, and thus we as beginners can provide support through it to other beginners who do their work in the forum well and provide useful posts to the rest of the members and thus we encourage them to continue here more effectively.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yes I am agree with you that for beginner the gaining of good reputation is very difficult it is because they have a little knowledge about this forum and cryptocurrency.

So I want to tell you that I have work properly at this form to get good reputation. They should work according to the rules and regulation of this forum.

Yes my mate, this is much needed information to be learned for the beginners. I was also didn't know anything about reputation as a beginners and was wondering when someone talked about reputations. Now I also have gotten that I have learned about reputation which are really necessary to get payment.

On 3/14/2021 at 11:11 AM, Yuangzee said:

As a beginners getting reputation for us is seems like very difficult thing and we all know how much the reputation is important. So we beginners can solve other beginners this problem by giving like to their good posts this will encourage them a lot because at the start you feel like you are not gonna get any benefits from here when you are not getting good replies and  good response So I think we Should try  to keep all the newbie from such thoughts and lets help them. We can be support of each other and encouraging  some one is not a bad thing at all😊 If am wrong please correct me and if you are agree with me please share your opinions.

Being a newbie on the forum is too much of difficulties that you have not any experience or knowledge about the forum.. So you need anyone help to survive on the forum... That's why the senior members of the forum are always ready to help there juniors on the forum so that they don't face any problems or issue on the site.. As we all know that the reputation points are of too much importance but we alps need that if we get negative ratings then we will be banned.. From avoiding to banned we must need to gain as knowledge as we can so that we can make useful posts and gain the good ratings on our posts.. Thanks

• +1 1

Your words are wonderful my friend, and it would be nice for all of the members to act on your advice, but unfortunately only a few do so.
I mentioned in a previous comment to me the importance of cooperation between us in this forum. Supporting old members for beginners does not require any effort from them, but this support helps beginners a lot and increases their self-confidence and makes them attracted to this forum more and motivated to work more and more.

Being a beginner getting good with you can sometimes be difficult because it requires a lot of experience and knowledge
Hard work and patience can really get you

• +2 1

I don't agree, my friend. 
We can only give good reputations to publications that deserve it. 
Everyone has to work hard and put the effort into this forum so that they get a good reputation

Yes, dear, all members need a good reputation, especially beginners, and giving a good reputation will stimulate them to grow and develop. Instead of giving them a bad reputation, let us help them and stand with them in providing useful information to them to make them stay away from mistakes and work to avoid them and this will make our forum grow and develop

• +4 1

It is always good to encourage beginners, but on the condition that we do not offer them a false reputation, because when this new member makes a mistake without noticing him and we put him in a good reputation, he will think that he is doing the right thing and will repeat this mistake and it is possible that he will be banned so let us support them by presenting Information to them and help them, not by reputation.

• +1 1

Where everyone is just discussing about senior members, you have raised a concerned topic for beginners. We need to give reputation to new members to encourage them on cryptotalk. It's a way of supporting them. If they are at some mistake, we need to guide them instead of discouraging them by negative repute.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

This is a good idea, we must support and help beginners to acquire knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and show them how important it is to invest time in work, and obtaining a good reputation when beginners publish their topics gives them motivation and positive reactions that help them move forward.

Of course we must help each other a lot, but there is an important thing that a positive reputation cannot be given if the content is useless ... Because if we gave a positive reputation and the content is not at all important in this case, we will have violated the forum rules..

Therefore, everyone, especially beginners, should try to innovate and create important and effective topics in order to be able to give a positive reputation to each other and through that we will increase our gains.

• +1 1
  • +2 2