Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

Yes in principle it can and there is a lot of chance for this it is just a guess it may not grow but I am inclined to believe that it will achieve this goal

This is the dream of all of us. l think it is very difficult, but why not, in 2009, who would have known that today will come at this price.

Definitely, Bitcoin created it, it is the most unpredictable currency and every year there are less so it would not be a surprise if Bitcoin achieved that I think that everyone who knows about crypto bets a lot because in 10 years its value can multiply very quickly

I don't think it will.

Bitcoin market cap is 117 billion now. if it becomes 1m then market cap will be near 10 trillion usd which is really impossible in 10 years

I think it's quite real. I hope that cryptocurrency will completely replace real cash, which means that the btc rate will increase every year.

I don't think it will be this high. it means millions of people are rich. I don't think the great powers of the world will allow this.

It´s possible that it will reach 1 million dollars, Bitcoin has surprised with its growth, I have a lot of faith in that currency and I think it will exceed all expectations.

Fast forward ten years and Nakamoto's prediction has come true, at least in part. Bitcoin has been adopted by a very small minority and used as a speculative investment vehicle by a larger group. This has led to massive price gains, with the digital currency climbing to just under $ 20,000 at the end of 2017.

At the beginning of the new decade, Nakamoto's cautious optimism has spread to a much larger community of Bitcoiners. According to a Twitter poll posted by crypto market analyst Mati Greenspan, nearly half of the 2,854 respondents believe that a single Bitcoin will cost more than $ 1 million by the end of 2029.

I think it will reach more than that, especially if it exceeds the $ 100,000 barrier during 2022, as it is his future work during 2030, it will reach more than one million dollars.

On 31.12.2019 at 19:40, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

1 million dollars for bitcoin would certainly be great, but in my opinion, let it remain an unattainable goal, which will motivate novice crypto investors thereby increasing the crypto community.😁😁

Probably yes, since 2010 the price of bitcoin has increased by 40,000%, it is likely that by 2030 the price may rise to an incredible level. But something unexpected may happen.

Anything can happen. Bitcoin reached 10k usd from 0.04 usd in 10 years...so maybe it will reach in million but only if the worlds economy improves a lot..

we should also see its total cap

Я думаю биткоин может стоить 1 миллион долларов в течении трёх-пяти лет,а может и одного года хватить  чтоб подняться до такой цены.

Everybody wants to see that bitcoin will reached 1 million as soon as possible. Because its not hard to increase 1 million in ten years. We everybody know when the first  bitcoin was created and launched(2009) in the market its price was 0.003$ per coin. Then we see 2017,bitcoin was about 19500+ $ . So it can be possible.

It is difficult to know for sure if it will reach a million dollars in 10 years, but one thing is certain, this powerful currency will continue to rise and if it will only double in value every year from now to 2030, then if it could reach a million dollars in 10 years.

I don't think it will be possible in the short term, perhaps in about 100 to 300 years when the last bitcoin cryptocurrency is mined but that can only be known if 100X capital enters in that scenario it may be possible to reach some historical figures, in which we are This forum maybe we no longer exist or our consciences are wandering the internet without a body, maybe our next generations can see this and read these lines of text as ancient historical documents, technology advances very fast and the ideal is that the quality People's life improves, we can see this already with many years on top and with a body full of wrinkles, the good thing about being pioneers is being able to be part of the beginning but never see what end can arrive in these figures that are astronomical for a market which is still in its early stages.

z7K3SYt.png

I donot think it can reach that price but many be half of that price, with time bitcoin gains more popularity and potential that can lead its price to this level

i think it will be happen easily and anyway. cryptocurrency is payment system of the future. but future came only for members of cryptocurrency community

The growth of Bitcoin is inevitable, I think the price could reach those figures in 10 years, I always remember that when it came out in 2008 no one believed that it was going to be worth that much today. Thanks to this, the world of crypto is in full growth and is giving rise to many other projects with good technology and this makes large investors put their money to projects that are just beginning. I believe that this make the world of cryptos not only to buy and sell digital currencies, but also leads to other projects. All of that thanks to bitcoin and I also believe that it will be the currency with the highest market capitalization in the world by 2030

i don't think so. the price of it may rise exponentially as payment terms may change. there may be a large number of shops and stores that use the bitcoin payment system rather than fiat currency. by 2030, bitcoin could even be the modern money system, and i think the best it could reach is around $52,000 by then.

Edited by TommyMoonD

Yes bitcoin will reach 1 million dollar, it is popular decentralized virtual currency and future currency 

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg