Warning points means kick out ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Warning points means kick out ?

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you and thank you for your useful participation on the topic of reputation. In my personal opinion, we must always strive to gain a positive reputation and avoid submitting an unhelpful post.

• +1 1

الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، حظر الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية ، الرسائل الإلكترونية حظا سعيدا 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -4 1

Thank you, my friend, but everyone is here to work, and I do not think that there is anyone creating negative posts with the intention of this. We must take into account the situation of new members and do not give them negative points on the contrary. Try to understand them and tell them by commenting what they are wrong instead of giving them negative reputation

Yes, my friend, I always hope to get a positive reputation with everyone here and thank you for this participation

Frankly, you have to be careful not to receive warning points because that will come out at the end, so make sure that you abide by the rules and that the content that surrounds it is useful to other members.

Yes, my friend, we have to avoid negative reputations in order not to get warning points, and that is by applying the forum rules and creating topics with good content and thus we will not be banned.

Yes, I strongly agree with you you, having a warning point is as a result of your negative reputation, then let's look at what is the likely occurrence of negative reputation,it is as a result of plagiarism, copying and pasting of someone else comment. Posting of irrelevant post that is not correlate with the topics your commenting on, you have to be very careful while commenting on a post and make sure post meaning post so as to avoid negative reputation.

I think we have already know about warning points but be in mind that you will be kick out from Crypto currency if you gets warning points because of your negative reputation, so be avoid from negative reputation and do something positive for your future and for the users who working here. Best of luckYou can edit your comment once it is published, through the Edit button at the bottom of your comment, even after it has been published

On 28/2/2021 at 8:07, Sahib Jan said:

Creo que ya conocemos los puntos de advertencia, pero tenga en cuenta que lo expulsarán de la moneda Crypto si obtiene puntos de advertencia debido a su reputación negativa, así que evite la reputación negativa y haga algo positivo para su futuro y para los usuarios. que trabaja aquí. La mejor de las suertes

Thanks for this post it is important to know what can help to stay here, I am a newbie and what I can learn is a great achievement for me

I think we have already know about warning points but be in mind that you will be kick out from Crypto currency if you gets warning points because of your negative reputation, so be avoid from negative reputation and do something positive for your future and for the users who working here. Best of luck You can edit your comment once it is published, through the Edit button at the bottom of your comment, even after it has been published

El 28/2/2021 a las 8:07, Sahib Jan dijo:

Creo que ya conocemos los puntos de advertencia, pero tenga en cuenta que lo expulsarán de la moneda Crypto si obtiene puntos de advertencia debido a su reputación negativa, así que evite la reputación negativa y haga algo positivo para su futuro y para los usuarios. que trabaja aquí. La mejor de las suertes

Gracias por este post es importante saber qué puede ayudarme a quedarme aquí, soy un novato y lo que puedo aprender es un gran logro para mí

All members are vulnerable to making mistakes, either intentionally or unintentionally, and warning points are an additional opportunity to review ourselves, and learn from our mistakes so that we avoid repeating them in the future.

I totally agree with you, my friend

A good reputation is very important here in this forum and a point of warning affects it

So, be careful in choosing your comments or writing your posts

So as not to be struck by the point of warning

To avoid warning points we need to adhere to the rules in our posts. And write useful and new topics about cryptocurrencies.

Welcome, yes, negative reviews over time can expose you to a ban from the forum or to warn you, and in the first time, no action will be taken, but the second time you will be banned for a period of 7 days, but in the third warning, you will be banned permanently.

How are you my friend, I want to tell you that when your reputation is not good and you have warning points, your account will be in danger and subject to a ban and here you must learn how to gain a good reputation, maintain your account and keep working.

Hi dear how are you
You are right that warning points damage the reputation, so we should avoid them as much as possible because if a warning is repeated it will lead to a final ban, and that is really sad.

I think, my friend, that if you received a lot of warnings, that means that you do not know about many rules that you must follow and therefore you may be fired, so you must understand well the conditions imposed on us in order to avoid the ban.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I don't believe that by just getting a negative reputation will means that you have been kicked out, we have to violate some rules until we are given a six warning point before we can say that someone has been kicked out of cryptotalk, but just an ordinary bad reputation will just stop you from getting payment.

I agree with you, my friend
But I think that if you get a negative reputation, the moderators will review your comment and make sure it is correct, and if the bad reputation is correct, you will be warned, and in the event of repetition, you will be banned permanently.

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

You are right and in my opinion we have to pay attention to the reputation a lot because it determines our destiny here. Therefore, I suggest to all members to learn how to accumulate a good reputation through their publications, which should be rich in knowledge and useful information.

• +1 1

Thank you very much dude for sharing this useful information for the members of this platform, obviously must of the members of this platform know that, the platform will give them warning point and if their post are regularly getting more negative reputation the members will also get warning point from this platform.