What scares the beginners in crypto? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

What scares the beginners in crypto?

I think for the beginners when comes here to learn about crypto currencies  they will be filled with hope not fears , and they start to fear when they learns about the risks on crypto currencies world ,from the scammers , lose in trade , miss wallet address , and  of course getting banned in here ,  but actually in my opinion the fear shouldn't be excited if we try to learn for real from here before start working with cryptocurrenies .

Being hacked and losing my crypto is one thing I am scared of. But now I am going to enter into investment options, and I hope I can make a good earning from that. There are many ways to secure your crypto currencies, and that's why I am going to enter into investments. And of course there are risk elements, but you have to study about that and do your best to overcome that.

Hello guys What scares me as a really novice in the crypto world is that I do not have enough knowledge about that. My first fear is that I cannot convert my money into real currency and the second fear is that I may have missed any step in the business process that would make me lose all of his earnings.

• +4 1

Beginners are very sensitive in the start and they feel that their accounts will block quickly. And for this purpose they are afraid of creating new topics and don't want to share their thoughts with creating new topics.

I want to suggest them to please don't be afraid and work hard and share your thoughts and ideas in the market.

Member 59358 Report released. Report "I have lost money due to unstable coin transactions." At the time, I knew little about trading and learned a lesson from this mistake. I also lost $ 10 by investing in the xtdcrypto app. Always work hard and don't get greedy when someone offers you an offer that no other official investment site can offer. Thanks for your input.

Hello my friend, when I first heard about Bitcoin, I felt the desire to try something new and wanted to learn more about this currency and when I started it, it was a truly wonderful experience, and although I had some fear that this was one of the new scams, it appeared the opposite of that.  Good and successful experience I wish you good luck my friend

My friend, all of these things were scary for the junior members, but now they are known, and every member looking for information can know the details and the worries are gone by gathering the information

The most scarything for begginera is that they think this is a fake platform but in reality it is a good platform. They also dont know how to work on platform. But dont worry by time you learn alot

Most of projects that fall in crypto currency and the most of people are lost a lot of money with like you mention bit connect and one coin and more,that's why we should be careful about that and ask before invest in any new projects, specially for newbies thanks. 

Yes at first, many difficulties have been faced when I joined this forum but after seeing the conditions and rules and through publications and exchange of views between members now became more experience and I have a good inventory of information related to coinced

there may be different risk with different level that the beginners faces on daily basis. the major risk is of getting blocked by the security software

We have to search for the best ways and ideas that help us understand and know cryptocurrencies, how to do them, and what are their advantages and disadvantages, continue the good work

We wish to start something new on this kind of thing, you should try to research more first just to get more ideas and knowledgeable ways of learning about cryptocurrencies on how to do it, because this kind of thing is risky for all newbies who don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies, but good thing we have this cryptotalk forum to help more newbies understand all of this.

Well, my friend, it is a very important question. As a beginner, I was afraid that my posts would not be liked by the members and deleted, but now I have become confident of myself and my information as well.

You gave a good topic, we need to know about it. I think that they are afraid of the process. First they have to work without payment and first they lack knowledge.

Greetings my friend, thank you for this useful post
I am a junior member here I joined a few days ago
In the beginning I did not know where to start and what to do
But thanks to the help of some of the old members, I gained some experience about it
Now I would like to continue my work diligently and avoid all worries

Dear your right the beginner scare at the beginning level in crypto by investing and trading they never want to take risk or lose of their money so they never try this and never gain profit from it. Because trading and investing is the best way to earn more in crypto world.