What is the requirements for a member to be promoted from one rank to another? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
The prince

What is the requirements for a member to be promoted from one rank to another?

When you post well and make a good image of the logo, then your ranking will automatically increase.Up to one point C will reach the rest of the point.So you have to increase your chances of getting better.

The matter is not related to the number of companies, but to the good reputation I think. There are those whose number of reputation is much greater than the number of their participation, and this is what raises your rank as a member. I hope to become a champion member.

I do believe on this community forum you possibly can make excellent content and also carry out work continually next totally you can make simply by creating the particular submit which is a very important thing I do believe in that way it is possible to advertise to another location get ranking which is great of course if an individual attains large get ranking in that case your get ranking will be advertised.

Actually,We have to be more effective and expereicne to move go other departments also to have a positive reputation. So,We have to work carefully in this forum. And keep working hard and be creating a good quality posts and be patient as well because it will take some time before achieving any height. 

• +3 1

I think that increasing a positive reputation does not come from nowhere. This requires serious work and exerting more effort. I advise that we do not give up and we seek to increase the reputation through our commitment to the rules and giving useful ideas and topics.

The website provides a particular battle to their members when they perform their tasks. There are different categories of skill members that are easy to recognize because you are new bees and post of the first hundred comments so to become junior member afterwards when you finished those 200 comments then you become note the same conditions follow to become full member and hero member accordingly.

My friend, regarding your question, the forum here contains rankings for each rank, your rank increases with the increase in the number of your posts. Some ranks need a hundred posts, others need five hundred posts, and others may need a thousand. Therefore, work hard and publish your useful posts always to reach the rank you want.

Welcome my friend
From my point of view, whoever has useful articles that contain information that serves members and comments with information that members need will reap his trouble, gain a good reputation and get interactions.

• +2 1

Reputation has nothing to do with racket. To increase your ranking, you should publish the largest number of posts and comments. As for reputation, it determines the level of importance of the posts you provide, and the members give you an additional reputation on them

All that is required is participation, the more you reach a certain number of posts, your rank will increase, such as: when your participation was less than 100, you were a beginner, and after you exceeded 100 posts, your title will be a jr.member and so on.When you reach 1000 posts, your title will change as well.

• +1 1

For promotion from one rank to the rank, there is one condition required, which is that the number of your posts and for each rank increases with the number of specific posts available, and the posts should be useful and good.

The method that I see as most efficient is to work constantly without getting discouraged since this will lead you to achieve all your goals also by making productive publications so that the members follow you and give you good evaluations, do not give up that everything you want, you go. to achieve you just have to be patient.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend thought that in order to be promoted from a rank to a higher rank you have to work hard and persevere and also be to make a lot of posts and posts and make the biggest use of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Welcome my friend to get a new promotion or title you have to spend enough time working here you have to commit and work hard to spread effective and useful posts for everyone and persevere to increase your experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies good luck 

• +1 1

In order to move from one rank to another, you have to work hard and write useful and good publications. The more posts you increase, the more your rank increases, and each rank has a certain number of posts. You can view them from the section about the forum

• +4 1
  • +5 1

if you want to promote yourself here in this forum then make thousand useful post to here and then you can be a full member of this photo so keep just sharing good knowledge and unique hair if you want to be a full member And keep follow all the rules of this forum

In order for an individual to ascend in this forum, he must first gain a good reputation, for it is the most important thing and comes from publishing comments or useful topics and adhering to the forum rules and applying them, then something important also comes, which is to increase the number of posts, so the person must skip 1000 useful and meaningful posts This thing needs patience in the first place, and then he will definitely be promoted

Edited by Ghaith
  • +3 1

My dear friend I am new here on this forum. I don't know much about that. I think the promotion of members is according to the number of posts, when we complete 100 post our rank increase from newbie to jr. member, and our rank increases when our posts reach at a certain number.

If any member wants to be promoted, he needs to work properly and when the Proper keeps doing  and his writing is good, then surely he will be making a lot of progress and his time will also pass out in different ranks as well.

Its just depends on the number of post you have. For i noticed something there's a number of post for you to have to get to the next level. When i joined, i was a Brand New , later i reach a certain number of post and became a new bi.

I think when i will reach 500 post i might become a member  just like that before a Snr member .........tiill

Thank you.

According to my information, the rank comes according to the number of posts, so when your posts are less than 100, your rank is junior, and when you exceed the 100 posts, you become a son member, and when you exceed the 300 posts, your rank becomes a member, and after that, your rank becomes a member, and after that it is a full membership, meaning there is no income for reputation in the rank.

Hi dear friend

This is a platform where are different ranks. We can achieve all these ranks if we work here continually. We can achieve the highest rank in this platform if we post good content and follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

Hello there greetings I think in my opinion how many useful post you have how many positive reputation you have dads will be playing important factor of your level up in this forum any food brought to criteria are Clifford I think you will be in upgrade

Dear friends, there are very good opportunities to earn and gain knowledge through cryptocurrency posts.  You must be logged in to post a comment.  The forum has determined that you will get the title according to the post.  How many posts you have made depends on your last name.  Follow the rules of the forum.  Surname will be easily increased through post.