Ethics in crypto - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Ethics in crypto

This is probably a complicated topic, because it is related to ethics, or more accurately, what we feel when participating in crypto market.
Temporarily ignore the scammers, they are unethical. I will talk about the good people in crypto market.

To make it simpler, I will list some cases & ethical questions:

1. I am a bounty hunter, I join bounty campaigns to support projects: I share information with everyone. Thanks to a good marketing strategy, the project had a successful Token-Sale & reached softcap. But in the end it was just a scam project, the team disappeared with tens of millions of dollars from investors.
Am I involved in a crime that makes investors lost money?

2. I am a team member that develops a potential crypto project. I have mobilized enough softcap to realize my idea. But in the end, my product failed to meet the market demand, the token price dropped 100 times and was delisted from exchanges. Many holders lost money. A holder committed suicide.
Was I the cause of his death?

3. I am a trader. I make a lot of money from trading. But we all know that the total profit in trading is < 0 because when one person makes a profit, another will lose money, and must pay transaction fee to exchange. So when I am happy and have profit of $1K, someone is sad because he has lost $1K.
Should I rejoice over other people's sorrows?

4. I am a crypto fan. I often share market news on Facebook. A friend of mine read and entered the crypto market himself. In the end he invested in a scam, he lost all his property and his wife and children had a difficult life.
I felt very miserable when I met his wife and children :(

What do you think about these cases? Should we care about ethics in crypto? Have you ever thought about these problems? I'd like to hear from you.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful information with all of us 

No doubt this is complicated topic and not every one know about this topic 

You explains this topic in best way 

Everyone learn and know about this topic from your post

I think we should care about these ethics in crypto 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/25/2021 at 1:12 AM, derxut said:

Go this is interesting +3 for you I am talking about this, everyone contributes very useful information every day. good luck. Do not forget to react to this comment if it helps you.

Thank you, I'm just thinking a little more than everyone else because I often meet the victims of scam projects in the crypto sector. I want to know how you feel and your opinion on crypto ethics. Should we worry about it too much? Or should we consider it the inevitable law of the market?

• +3 1

The good morals in this forum are an essential part of your duties towards everyone, so you must abide by the rules and conditions related to this encryption in order to achieve your success and your goal to reach the goal with profit.

• +2 1

This topic is really interesting, I don’t think I can answer all these questions quickly, I think that morality is always important in any work, but for example in your first question, I don’t think that you are responsible for anything because you too have lost your money, and also in the second question no I believe that the person who profits from trading is the reason other people lose because when we trade we all know the size of the risk and we must all be prepared for it

• +2 1
  • +5 1

When anyone does something, he must have good morals and perform his work with all sincerity and sincerity. That is why we are in this forum. We guard against deporting fraudsters from within this platform.

Thanks for the comments, but I think they are just spam, I couldn't find an answer to my problem.

7 minutes ago, Mohammadnour said:

This topic is really interesting, I don’t think I can answer all these questions quickly, I think that morality is always important in any work, but for example in your first question, I don’t think that you are responsible for anything because you too have lost your money, and also in the second question no I believe that the person who profits from trading is the reason other people lose because when we trade we all know the size of the risk and we must all be prepared for it

Thanks for your answer, maybe we are forced to accept the fact that anyone can get hurt in crypto. However, I still think a lot, I fear that I will accidentally cause other people to lose money and happiness.

3 minutes ago, Mohammad77 said:

When anyone does something, he must have good morals and perform his work with all sincerity and sincerity. That is why we are in this forum. We guard against deporting fraudsters from within this platform.

Hope that members of the crypto community will help each other become more mature and avoid scam projects in this field.

The world of crypto currency is like any other economic system if we talk about the markets all lise and get profits from someone this is the rules of trading in general, for me I really don't trade a lot I'm just like you do airdrops and bounty hunters it's the best way to get profits without make another one sad

• +2 1

The good morals of Cryptotalk are an essential part of your activities in here. so you must have to obey and maintain all rules and conditions related to this encryption in order to reach your goal with good profit and achieve success.

On 2/27/2021 at 12:14 AM, scorpiali said:

The world of crypto currency is like any other economic system if we talk about the markets all lise and get profits from someone this is the rules of trading in general, for me I really don't trade a lot I'm just like you do airdrops and bounty hunters it's the best way to get profits without make another one sad

As far as I understand, when we participate in airdrop & bounty, we are contributing to the promotion of that project and encouraging investors to spend money to buy tokens of the project. If the project was just a scam, would we be completely irresponsible?

Yes, my friend, the quality of a successful member is characterized by good morals, clean and solid work, it is a good work and we must learn well here and be characterized by good ethics for hardworking and patient work. Thank you for this participation. It is important to all of us. Thank you.

Yes friends, we should be taken care of eithics of  because if we do not follow his rules and regulations, then when can we can  be banned  become this and it will give us a lot of damage. 

@Ruya1prensesYou are right, when we are concerned with ethics, we will be more cautious when promoting or participating in a crypto campaign and project. At the same time we will also be conscious of fighting crypto-related scam projects to protect the community. I am really haunted because recently many Vietnamese people lost money and dare not return home for selling all their property & land to participate in scam projects.

I thank you for all the information you provided to us on this topic, as it made us know how to know people with morals and who pursue a good goal through their participation in this forum. I am a beginner in this forum. I learned the basic rules and ethics in publishing ... I return and repeat my thanks to you

• -1 1

Hello friend 

Thank you for this useful information

I've used a lot of your words to protect myself from fraudsters to keep our money.

We have to maintain morality.On this stage. 

It was a very important and useful topic. 

19 hours ago, Qusai996 said:

There is a popular slang saying:
Trade is cleverness.
And also:
Trade is profit and loss.
Never enter into a dangerous business such as investing without experience ...
You can measure this on any business, not just in the field of cryptocurrencies.

@Qusai996So, do you mean that all investors, traders, holders need to be responsible for the profits and losses they receive when joining this market? Communication workers like bounty hunters are completely error free?

12 hours ago, Normally said:

Without any doubt this information is really useful and helpful to all the members of this platform, obviously this topic is too complicated but you have done a very good in explaining it, so that all the members of this platform will understand your point. Thank you very much dude.

@NormallyYeah, ethics is never a simple matter, because we not only need to identify right/wrong, but we also have to give the right response and opinion for each of us and the whole of society to become better in the future. I believe that when crypto winter comes and leaves many people hurt by losing money, morality will be the most repeated issue.

On 3/21/2021 at 8:59 PM, Yaroosh said:

Of course, we must be concerned with ethics in our work in the world of coding, meaning that we are still working in an honest and clean way towards others, then we will not fall into questions that we were the cause of someone's grief or failure ..

Because the world of the internet and cryptocurrencies is not without losses, and we must bear this in mind.

But for those who work with cheating and fraud and cause these pains to others ,, I do not think that they feel other than them or even that they work ethically with others, so they will never feel sorry and will celebrate victory over the pain of the rest of the people ..

I hope that our world will be free of this type of people, so that we will not be a cause of harm to anyone at all ..

@Yaroosh Thank you for your valuable comments on the matter I suggest. I believe that if everyone in the crypto community can be aware of this, we have a cleaner and more friendly market where everyone asks themselves the value of their work, will it hurt someone...

Good evening my friends 🙋🙋

How beautiful and important this topic is, whether it is in this forum or in our daily life, as morals are important in our life to carry out our work to the fullest with the commitment to patience to avoid the occurrence of problems or even not to be banned from this forum ...❤️❤️

As for me, through this forum and in the field of cryptocurrencies, I have known many fraudsters and few friends, but I do not remember only the friends who linked us with knowledge, and thus our relationship was very strong.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, jory said:

This is trade and this is the market. There are a lot of winnings and a lot of losses.
If we want to think about the cases of loss and their consequences, we will get tired and frustrated.
I believe that success needs thinking and intelligence and whoever uses his mind well will win in the end, the world of trading and investing is huge and full of risks, and if we are not careful we can be the place of these losers.
Therefore, we must be wiser and smarter while working in the field of cryptocurrencies.

@jory The crypto market has both opportunities and risks. Usually when we make a profit, we often praise ourselves, and when we lose money, we blame the person who introduced us about the crypto market ^^
I hope that all investors manage their own risks and are willing to accept both profits and losses. That should make us lose less, or at least be less upset.

It is an important topic as it is related to ethics. I hope you will give more useful topics because we need teamwork in order to reach success

• +1 1

23 hours ago, AlBashek249 said:

It is an important topic as it is related to ethics. I hope you will give more useful topics because we need teamwork in order to reach success

@AlBashek249 I am trying to create more interesting topics for us to discuss together and bring positive value to the forum & all members. Hopefully everyone in the crypto community will think more about ethics and set their own rules in this market.

23 hours ago, Yuarob2 said:

At the outset, I would like to thank you very much for this participation, which demonstrated your great experience in addition to enjoying high morals as soon as you talk about this issue and about the way you work. This thing appears in order to succeed and gain in a legitimate and fair way. We must have high morals in order to gain a good reputation among people, which will enhance our success and development And we will win the love of people

@Yuarob2 I think that if we respect the moral standards, we will not be tortured with conscience & have a happier life. I don't think a scammer can live happily ever after his mistakes.

22 hours ago, Roula123 said:

Your participation is wonderful and special my friend
Thanks for the helpful information
You did it really well
Be patient, calm and ethical in working in the crypto field
good luck

@Roula123Thank you for the compliment, I think this topic is a place where people can express their views on one of the most important issues in crypto market - ethics.

21 hours ago, ThomasM.Rodgers said:

In fact, this topic is a little disturbing, and I have been thinking about it. When you win something, there is someone who loses in return
But on the other hand, people win and lose all the time, and it is not limited to the world of digital currencies. Perhaps thinking about these cases you feel that the world of cryptography and currencies is responsible, but I believe that doing something unknown without guarantees to return in any field is just an act of stupidity and in the end The only responsible person who made this kind of investment without noticing the fraudsters

@ThomasM.Rodgers Perhaps we have to let everyone in the crypto world take responsibility for each of their actions, because when there is a risk, they also have the opportunity. No matter what problems we cannot solve, we should also think about ethics to adjust our own behavior to bring good values to society.