Have you asked anyone to join the crypto talk? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Have you asked anyone to join the crypto talk?

No, not yet, but I will invite them to join soon When I can use it more elaborately and get used to it in order to be able to help them and answer them if they need something ..

Yes I have asked my friends to join this site even though I have not got paid yet, but many people told me they did so I have complete trust in it and I hope we can get more of it than I think we could. 

The first to know about this platform and its benefits is my brother and he invited me to it after working on it.I will see when I get the benefit and knowledge of this forum, of course, I will invite all my friends to it.

When i was reading  in school and our joiners  were here they  told us to  join and work in crypto currency fourm at beginning  i thought  that  it is  fake  at end i also join  the  crypto currency fourm and now i am working  and earning  lot of money  and now  I  am  joining  my friend  on crypto currency fourm 

Of course, you should invite your friends and relatives to the forum in order to help in the process of spreading cryptocurrencies
The main purpose here is to gain experiences and share them while making money.

Certainly, this can be done .. All friends should be invited to join this forum because of the benefits and useful information it provides .. that cryptocurrencies are an important topic and everyone should have experience about them. 

Yes, this will be beneficial to them and you at the same time, regardless of the cryptocurrencies that they will gain, you will be able to find someone to discuss about cryptocurrencies and this will increase your information and your ability to debate in the forum.

Yes, I've told a lot of my family and friends about this fantastic website and asked them to participate. This forum provides us with a wealth of knowledge that is priceless. We can earn money, develop our English, and meet a lot of new people by working in this forum. We must all work together to make this the best forum in the world.

Dear friend @Afroja14 @Shoaib Manzoor @Waad Alhasan invited to work on crypto platform because they want to get information about digital marketing and digital currency I told him that this platform is providing every basic knowledge about trading and I said that it only pays you to get knowledge from this platform so they work here. Thank you 

Yes I have invited some of my intimate friends to join so that they can also benefits what is in this forum.  Because this forum is seriously amazing in terms of financial issues and providing knowledge to it members.

Yes ,My dear friend tell me about the cryptocurrency and his advantage he advise me to join cryptotalk and earning money as well as knowledge and also experience from there crytocuranices is the best platform and huge plateform

Of course, my dear friend .
When I started working here, I've invited all my friends .. Because I found out that crypto is one of the best sites you can work on.
Because it's a very safe and easy site.

Well my friend, I came here after my friend told me about the cryptocurrency, the information here, and the profit mechanism. In turn, I will invite members of my family to join here.

Hi, buddy .For me I told all my friends about this and told them that this forum is worth joining and I explained to them how I was able here to gain new information and experience, how I was able to develop my English and how I also make money .They have already been encouraged and some have joined us as well.

Yes, one of my friends invited me to take advantage of this forum, after explaining the rules to work here, and I also invited my friend. I hope everyone will tell his friends,Hello dear, I agree with you that working in this forum achieves practical knowledge and achieves profits for us with the least effort 

I joined this forum at the invitation of my friend, I found many benefits that I can gain in this forum, where I can gain knowledge and money, I will invite my family to join here and all friends, it is a useful forum to gain knowledge and money.

So many guys have joined this forum due to my recommendation but later, they started to violate the rules of forum and I see, most of them are already banned from this forum. You guys should take care of adopting all the forum rules very carefully otherwise , strict punishment is on the way. Additionally, you can also advise your friends to adopt forum rules. 

• +2 1

Welcome to my dear friend. Honestly, I did not ask anyone to join, but one of my friends told me about it and told me that a good forum is making money so I joined it

Till now I have invited more than 10 people to join this forum, but three of them they was left the forum for the reason mostly of their post was getting deleted.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Me too i tried to convince my friends to join it and told them you will have knowledge and experience because of the different topics you see here 

I think it is great to join crypto world

Yes, my friend, I did that .. Most of my friends and family are here .. We enjoy this work and I told them to follow this forum and its rules because it is very useful .. And most of our conversations have become about cryptocurrency .. Good luck to all.

Certainly yes my friend I have advised many of my friends and family to join this forum.

Because it offers opportunities to gain money and knowledge.

And learn about cryptocurrencies and gain experience in investment and trade. 

It is good for us to invite friends and family members to join the encryption talk here in order for the benefit to prevail for everyone and everyone gets sufficient knowledge about the issues of encryption in addition to making a good profit for the cryptocurrency from here.  Therefore, I advise each person to invite the people close to him to come here in order to achieve and share the benefit between each other.

Yes i ma using this platform since 1 month and i have guided my friends and family members for this platform and also i have encouraged them for doing better for this platform because i know thst they can earn a good amount of money through this platform also can get good knowledge and information about the many earning fields.