What do you think of the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jory

What do you think of the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies will have a very important future and have a wide spread around the world.  This is due to the ease of dealing with it and its use in investment and trading.

Sincerely speaking, I think the future of the bitcoins will be brighter as the price today determine that, also the other cryptocurrencies has the full potential to become greater in the near future as there demand and price is growing higher everyday, this is my thought on this.

I can say that the future of cryptocurrencies is infinite, maybe in 10 or 20 years the bitcoin will reach half a million dollars or a million dollars, the growth of this cryptocurrency in a millionaire, by this I mean that the future of the Other cryptocurrencies is more than a thousand dollars to one hundred thousand dollars, for this we have to save as many assets as we can to reach a bright future with them.

Bitcoin especially, except for other digital currencies, has a wonderful future because of the investment of large and famous companies such as Tesla huge sums of money and many businessmen use it to save their money and invest in it, so it has a future brilliant.

• +4 1

I think that the value of cryptocurrencies will increase, especially Bitcoin, due to the increase in demand for them, in addition to the fact that the halving process every four years improves the value of Bitcoin as well.

• +3 1

Dear I think there is a flowering and bright future for cryptocurrencies, and everything that happens in its interest, it will reach the world very soon, so it is very wonderful, I love it and wish it the best. 

in my opinion

The future of Petition and some other currencies are very bright and will continue to rise

The economy of countries will be based on encrypted currencies

The receptor of the encrypted currency is determined through its supporters and persons governing their strategies.

Some say it's just a bubble, and others say it's the future of financial trading, and I think its development depends on how well countries accept digital financial transactions and their ability to do so.

There is no doubt that digital currencies will flourish in the future, especially Bitcoin, which is now witnessing a significant rise in price, my opinion will increase the demand for bitcoin 

Welcome my friend here in the forum

I completely agree with you here that Bitcoin is increasing day by day

And I read one of the articles of an expert in the world of currency and the stock exchange

In it he said that the Bitcoin currency has a very bright future, and in the near future the exchange rate of one Bitcoin currency will reach 300 thousand dollars. We must work hard, be patient and gain more and more experiences.

We will rise more and more all the best for everyone here

Dear i always think that cryptocurrency has very bright future.  I hope it will rise quickly because this is very stable currency. Bitcoin also has very bright future and i also think that crypto talk will become professional job in future.

I think in the future we can be successful by making money with cryptocurrency and bitcoin.  Because we can easily make money sitting at home working on this cryptocurrency.  Moreover, bitcoin is also available by working on this crypto.  From which I can earn a lot of money.

• +2 1

I think that there will be a wonderful future for the Bitcoin currency, given what we are currently seeing ... it is the focus of everyone's attention at the moment because of its great value ... and from my point of view it will continue to rise and then fix on a number and continue for a long time.

Since you are asking about cryptocurrencies in general and not on a specific currency, my opinion is that cryptocurrencies are the future of money and in the coming days, their value will increase in society and among people, I really encourage dealing with cryptocurrencies because they are so good

• +3 1

I see that it has a great future in the coming days, and you will think of a lot of banks and many countries that have been providing their services for a long time and are working to get rid of boring procedures. I think it will increase its popularity in Istithmar in the coming days and its importance will increase people's interest in it.

• +4 1

In general, Cryptocurrencies have a lot of future and people are airy going to invest into them. Actually, Bitcoin will have a very bright future because millions use it. And Bitcoin has gone above the $60,000 rate and will become more expensive in the future. We are definitely moving towards the dominance of cryptocurrencies and the decline of fiat currencies.We should take interest in cryptocurrency and learn so that we can also benefit.

• +5 1

Hello, my friend, I think that cryptocurrencies in general and Bitcoin in particular have a bright future as the world realized its value after the spread of the epidemic because it was a reason for the transmission of the virus.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Forecasting the price of digital currency and their potential is very complex and requires a great deal of expertise and information, but cryptocurrencies, of course, are highly dependent on the problem of supply and demand, because the higher the demand for them, the greater the demand for them. The price skyrockets, and vice versa, if it is oversold, the value plummets. The price of all currency depends on the supply and demand of the market. I think prices grow at higher level.

Yes, my friend, of course, Bitcoin has a bright future on the horizon. We all strive hard to gain knowledge, experience and money from the world of cryptography. Thank you.

• +2 1

Hello, I am still a new member, any of the beginners in the forum, and I heard that Bitcoin is a wonderful future as it will become like all other currencies in circulation and will be traded among people electronically and reliably like all other cryptocurrencies and you can exchange it for tradable foreign currencies such as the US dollar and other currencies

Dear Crypto currencies future is bright and bitcoin is leading to Crypto currencies and bitcoin price is increasing day hy day and now a days it have touched to 63k dollor and bitcoin is helpful for us in our daily expensive.

I think that it is not possible to fully predict how the price of the currencies will be, when the price of bitcoin rose, that made many people pay great attention to digital currencies because it will be the future and can earn you a good profit.

• +4 1

Two months later and Bitcoin is a little higher. It was 10,000 dollars higher from the 55k but dropped a little today. There seem to be some incidents with ban from some banks of transactions coming from crypto exchanges, a crypto ban in Turkey and a problem with miners in China where in the location most mining is done, a coal mine exploded, cutting supply to many miners and probably authorities asked to shut down bitcoin mining farms. Also the hash rate for the network is down by 25%. This can have an effect to the price. Maybe miners will decide to sell to cover for costs for the time they are not running.

In fact, I can say according to my knowledge that I have gained here and my knowledge from the articles I have read about the encrypted currency that the cryptocurrency is the number 1 currency in the future .. because of the ease in dealing and the increasing profits that come with it .. that making an investment is the future of the material world and everyone can work with it. But with some study on this topic .. The increase in cryptocurrency prices continues to this day .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

In fact, my friend, I think about the future of cryptocurrencies that it will become the talk of the world with its impact and that it will be the currency of the world in the future. Very good luck and good luck dear loved ones of course

• +1 1