How to check following members? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tannah

How to check following members?

In profile section of the crypto talk forum we can see that how much post we posted and all other information about the cryptocurrency posts and following members you can be seen. It's good information about the following members.

• +2 1

I am also searching for the option by which we can see the members whom we ae following but I didn't see any such option so may be there is no option at the forum to see those members but still I am unconfirmed about it.

In fact, my friend, this is the first time that I see such a problem, so I suggest that you contact the expert members of this forum or communicate with the supervisors here, and your problem will definitely be solved.

• +1 1

Thanks to all who have shared their response to the topic to know who follows us or who we follow. I still did not know what could have followers, or that I could follow others. It is interesting to know.

This is very easy. You can click on your name at the top of the homepage and then go to your profile and then go to followers option at the bottom left of your profile There you can see your followers and your reputation

My friend, if you want to check the number of followers, go to the profile of the person. On the left side, the top of the warning point, you will see that there are people who follow you that you can know and follow. Good luck to you.

• +1 1

Partner, thank you for this topic, one never finishes learning, I also did not know how to check who I follow, this topic has been useful to me and when reading the practical suggestions that you have been given they have also helped me, thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to get to know the people that you follow you can visit your profile and go to the follow option, and from it you know who is following you or you are following it, it is very simple, you do not need to worry my friend.

Yes, friends, we can check people, we can see their likes, brother, we cannot see who is following us, then we should continue to do our self and we should try with the whole constants as much as we can.  

Hi friend, it is not a difficult to find followers list. Because it is simply shown in your profile display where you can see your posts, reputations and followers. If someone will follow you, then it will show to your profile. Otherwise it will show empty and will not able to see followers list. I hope you got your answer.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes you can check others members in the cryptotalk platform so that you will see their profile and also learn from experience as seniors in the platform, but I hope this wouldn't have a any effect on the viewers, thank you so much dude for sharing this important and unique information with us. 

Sadly there is no way to know the people you follow, but if you turn some of the notification options you would see their post on your notification panel and you can follow them up from there.

I think everything that you mentioned can be checked when you log into your profile. I have seen it and set that up on the left side of my profile. I hope this helped you.

In order to discover the members you are following, all you have to do is first log in to your individual account and search for an option for members that you follow and click on it, and the accounts of the people you follow will appear for you easily.

• +1 1

Dear friend, it is very easy. You just have to open your profile. The members who follow you will appear, and you can remove any of them if you want.

• +2 1

Good question,  if you want to check who is following your account.then you must logged into your account. Then click on your display name then go to your profile  and at the left bottom of your profile.  You can see who is following your account.  Thank you

• +4 1

Dear maybe there are a lot of people who visit their profile and they are really great and love to look forward and browse and learn from others so we have to respect them as really good people. 

• +1 1

On 2/18/2021 at 5:46 PM, Tannah said:

Hello mates. I have face a problem and don’t find this solution..

We can check here our followers recent profile viewers( if we turn on recent profile viewers), communication strandard etc. But i cannot find any option to check whom I'm following. Can anyone tell me please that how to check my following members?                

It is very easy. To find out who is following you, first you need to go to your profile.  Below the warning point you will see your followers.

You can find out who is following by accessing your profile you can find out about people or that you have not been followed by members because it may take a long time.

If you want to check followers. Visit your profile. There is box of all your followers. You can check all your followers there by clicking one by one profile. You can also see their your activity in the profile. 

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for the clarifications that you provided are important and useful for new and junior members. We must strive to adhere to this information.

Hello everyone, I just joined this platform and I don't how to use it frequently so I need some support and I am expecting a warm welcome from the existed senior users. Kindly anybody assist me with this platform and tell me about how to use it properly. 

ANYONE who wants to see his or her followers all he/she has to do is open your profile you will see the list of your followers on the left side of the screen below the reputation option

Hello my friend, all the best for you here in this big forum. We have to work hard to gain skills, experience and knowledge to get a lot of money and experience.

Work hard, search well and never give up

To see your followers, log in to your profile

And click the Followers button

All the best to everyone here

• +1 1