Without btc which coins are suitable for invest? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Without btc which coins are suitable for invest?

My friend for me I prefer ethereum, yo currency and xrp currency they are the best to invest right now and in the coming days and the future they are the most profitable and we will raise a fortune from them soon. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/17/2021 at 7:29 AM, Dlexx69 said:

I want to invest my coins. So,I want to know more about it.I want to know without btc which coins are profitable for invest. Please tell me about it.I  hope I will get help by your useful and new informative reply.

@Dlexx69 That will always depend on what you want to make friends, if you want a long-term investment you can buy LTC or DGB and save them, because they are currencies that move with the fluctuation of bitcoin, in reality almost all of them do, but some go down and others go up if The price of BTC rises, then you must define what you want to be able to invest, there are currencies that rise and fall in price in a day in small percentages, with those you do fast trade to obtain profits depending on the amount you invest, the percentage always It is small, if you have large capital you will earn large sums.

Hello dear how are you ... I think that this matter needs a lot of experience. Therefore, before entering the field of trading and investment, we have to have a lot of information, knowledge and acquire high skill, because this field is a world full of risks and challenges .. Regarding currencies .. there are many currencies High quality non-bitcoin and can be handled ... I wish you good luck

In my opinion there are many alternative coins besides Bitcoin, we can buy Ethereum or Litecoin. The coins are equally profitable, but if you have a little money, you can buy Litecoin for a lower price than Ethereum. Always investing in well-known coins will reduce the risk of loss, apart from Ethereum and Litecoin you can also invest in the top 10 coins.

• +4 1

It depends, friend, look for currencies that are in importance, volume, many factors must be taken into account. There are currencies such as ETH, DOT, ADA among others that are suitable for investing.
Analyze and investigate and make a good decision.

We suggest a person place assets into Ethereumwhich is also growing as well as constantly position away sufficient to become observed from the individual's organizations as well as arriving period this obtained the same dominance since the Bitcoin appreciating at this time which means this is my location for you personally.

Investing in cryptocurrencies requires a lot of knowledge, so I advise you to increase your knowledge in the field of cryptography.  There are a lot of fake currencies and scams you should be careful.  In order to achieve high profits, you must be a long-term owner and not a day trader.  The price of Bitcoin is expected to reach one million dollars in a few years, so I advise you to invest in Bitcoin.

Dear friend if you want to invest your money in cryptocyrrency then you can select the Ethereum, XRP and dogecoin for the investment but I will suggest you to invest in bitcoin because its price and value is increasing rapidly and you can get good profit by it.

Dear currency, Bitcoin is the main currency for long-term investment, but with the question or the owner of the topic says that we should not exclude Bitcoin's work. Now your health in his work, I personally have entered into it to invest in the long term is a very strong currency, in just five months it has risen about 450 percent This currency is called ADA, affiliated to Cardano, and it is a very, very distinct currency. I advise you to enter it and invest in it in the long term, but it is not present on our famous platform, the yobit platform, thank you very much.

Right now I am new I didn't know much about crypto currency.i don't know which the best and most popular coin for investing .I am learning and very soon I will be able to make a profit from trader and inversment.

I advise you to start first by learning and gaining knowledge about trading, then I advise you to trade in the best ten cryptocurrencies because they are reliable and safe, and day after day, and after you gain experience, you can then determine the currency that you want to trade in.

Currently, the best investment currency is Bitcoin, but if you are looking for another good currency in investment operations, there is also an Ethereum currency, which is a good currency, its value is high, and you can profit through it .

• +1 1

Actually there are other coins apart from bitcoin that has a very good value and also has the potential of yielding much profits just like the bitcoin, such coins include litecoin and etherum, trying making use IG them, and I'm sure you'll enjoy using them

• +1 1

This is good question. 

I want to say that without BTC we can invest our money in the form of ETH coin. ETH coin is very important coin and have good value in the international market. So if we get good knowledge about trading and invest our money in the form of ETH coin then we can get good profit.

Dear investment currency, the undisputed currency of Bitcoin is a currency that does not lose when invested in the long run, but there is an investment currency that has recently entered into it is the cardano currency called the ADA currency. It is good in the magazine Thank you very much

In addition to bitcoin, there are many other very popular coins that we can invest in to make a profit. Many coins have a good trading volume. One should invest by acquiring knowledge.

My friend, the two currencies that investors deal with are the BTC currency and the ETH currency because they are two currencies of high value and very popular and profit from them is useful, but you must learn to invest before starting the investment process and you must get to know the cryptocurrencies in order to gain comprehensive knowledge

There are so many coins aside from the bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market, and you can invest in them and gain huge return, which includes the ethereum, the litecoin and the ripple, so just learn how to operate this coins, this is my opinion on this. 

According to my observation the xrp is the best coin where you can invest and earn a lot profit the reason is that it's price now a days increasing and it's volume also increases now a days

Many people believe that only the BITCOIN is good for making investments when there are other mines that are much more used, the cylinders are easier to obtain, with good stability which allows us to use it more quickly.. 

It appeared in 2017 in the USA. These cryptocurrencies have developed a technology that creates channels between different data providers that use smart blockchain technology. Chainlink allows all network operators, such as information providers, to earn their token, from an investment point of view, Chainlink has great potential. Here is the list of partners who also believe in the future of this cryptocurrency: Dapps Inc, Google Cloud, ETHA and ConsenSys. The price (Jan 28, 2020) is $ 2.62. The market capitalization is $ 9,173,508,826, and the Basic Attention Token is another functional type of token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It is only used in Brave browser. The cryptocurrency was launched in 2015. Developers offer a different concept of interaction for all network participants, the best digital currencies to invest in the future, browser users choose to choose ads or not and can monitor the token price in real time via Brave. The token has a very active and widespread affiliate program, and supports Tor Browser and DuckDuckGo search engine. The current symbol price is $ 0.218456. The market cap is $ 311,019,624.

The Dogecoin, although it is not the first in its field, but it has good buying power, and believes that it will be good in use for trading via the Internet, it is also like any cryptocurrency that has a floating exchange rate with other digital assets, and it can likewise be bought, traded and exchanged for fiat currency Or, physical goods, so they may be feasible in financial exchanges. However, it is still used on social networks like Reddit, where DOGE is exchanged between its holders, and each other, and is paid to the creators.

There are many currencies that you can use in cryptography .. I hear that Litecoin and Ethereum are good for investment. You can monitor the price of any currency before investing it ... and more importantly, you must have sufficient experience ..

In fact, my friend, although I now have some information about the cryptocurrency .. However, I cannot advise or not advise anyone in any currency due to my lack of knowledge of the trading and investment process .. so I find it appropriate to read the comments of the old members and learn From them .. I wish you good luck and everyone

You can't mix them together Bitcoin is a very expensive time that not everyone can afford But the only thing you get in return for posts is when you fill in the rankings.