What are the basic laws that new members must follow? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abosalim

What are the basic laws that new members must follow?

Firstly, Read the forum terms carefully so that you can create good content and avoid deleting and wasting your time. You should create your own thinking without coping other members post. And finally, Respect the opinions of others and the forum participants and their creators. Good luck for all members.

• +2 1

It is paramount for every member to read and understand the rules and regulations of the rules. Which after that it I should also important to abide by the rules to avoid being banned from the forum.

Hello my friend, we must, in this forum, observe the basic rules and regulations in order to avoid the ban and work hard and give in order to obtain the required benefit.

Many of us wondered about the same thing so bro you can learn every thing from a section called abour forum and there are moany posts which explain all the rules which you should know about them.

You have to read a section about the forum and that will fulfill the matter. Just enter that section and read as much as possible from the posts and answers and you will understand all the rules that you must follow in order to remain a member of this platform

As a beginner you first find it difficult to understand cryptocurrencies but you have to look and look for them and know how to deal with them, yes everything at first is difficult but over time it becomes much easier.

Try to be good content because it is the basis of getting good reputation, and you must come up with new ideas .

All the best.

• +3 1

My friend, the beginning, which is the basic step. New members must read the forum’s rules and understand them properly, and then move away from recurring topics and try to create new topics that attract attention. Thank you.

Read the rules, it is simpler than you really think. It will not take you more than 3 minutes, and then you will learn the basics about this forum. Make your posts not less than 100 words, avoid copying and pasting, avoid spelling mistakes,Make sure the topic is not duplicated before posting, as there are many.

First, do not open two accounts from the same router device, secondly, do not open two accounts from the same mobile device, third, do not copy the comments and write according to your understanding. Fourth, do not violate the above

Really, my friend, in order to avoid blocking our publications we must get away from women and zoom or to be published less than 100 characters and also should we post helpful topics and meet good good rules to avoid deletion.

Hello my friend and welcome to this website, the most important thing is to always respect others opinions and avoid making spelling mistakes in your comment because that may lead to deletion of your post, have fun.

Hello dear mate. I am really not much experienced in this forum so I think it's better hear with experienced ones. I also need more basic rules to follow. It's really very important to follow every rules and regulations of this forum other wise there is a good chance to get ban.

The best thing about this forum is the rules of this forum and the new commers should follow the rules of this forum first when they join this forum so that they can get a little knowledge s about this forum and Was able to continue his work properly. We should follow the post of our seniors and not copy the post of others but make a post based on our experience and submit it.

I think that the rules here are simple, which is that we adhere to what the forum stipulated on us and make our posts useful to others in digital currencies, and this is important for us to stay safe and present in the forum

All of the basic laws which a member must know so as to follow them can be found at the about forum section where they are located at the top of the section and the topics are all locked these are the important things to take note of.

Hello my friend, the matter is simple and easy. Read the instructions and prohibitions of the forum in the first section and that the content of the topics you are talking about is useful and important content and avoid copying and repeating the opinions of others on the topics
Good luck my friend.

Many topics like this have already been done and I know that all the explanations come from the forum rules, but still there is nothing better than asking for the help of people with more experience than us. I recommend that you do not give up because the work is very slow, because little by little you will be a better worker and person, being persistent.

On 2/16/2021 at 11:29 PM, Abosalim said:

I ask those with experience and fame in the forum to give me basic information to work in the right way and to avoid mistakes that lead to a waste of time.

Dude try to follow the rules a forum which is clearly mentioned in the about forum section, if you follow  the basic rules and also not do plagiarism and work with honesty and do useful posts then you will get successful 

The forum has many guidelines that everyone should obey without exception. The most important rule, in my view, is that everyone should produce their own content in order to maintain a good reputation and prevent any warning points.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend

Read the forum rules carefully and benefit from expert posts

Do not copy other people's posts and avoid typographical errors as much as possible

Good luck to you

As an older and more experienced member, I recommend that to start on the right path, go to the section before this one that is called on the forum, there are several topics that are anchored at the top, read all those topics so that you know all the operation of the forum and thus avoid having problems with your account for violating any of the rules that these topics explain to you.

Look, my friend, if you work anywhere, you work in accordance with the rules that apply to colds in those places. If you work without them, you work outside of them. So you can be fired from this job. So in the same way there are some rules of this forum that we have to work within, so you should read the rules and regulations well so that you do not have any trouble going forward.

s My friend, you can simply read the rules and know what things to follow to avoid getting warning points or ban.

The most important thing is not to post anything that is not related to the content of the forum.

And the most important thing is that you enjoy your journey here.

• +5 1

All members must abide by forum laws such as . Not creating more than one account on one device or on the same Internet . Respect for other members, not copying and pasting for other people's publications, or writing duplicate topics. You must also write useful publications in good English in order to obtain a positive reputation . You should also publish your topics in the section designated for them . You can view all the laws of the forum through the topic installed in each section of the forum .

First of all I want to say welcome to all new members of this forum then I want to tell you that this forum first of all you should not copy and paste any other members work and then you should follow the rules and regulations strictly third one is that you should create topics which are more informative thank you hope you understand my point.