What are the basic laws that new members must follow? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abosalim

What are the basic laws that new members must follow?

You must first read the forum rules well and follow them and respond to the posts with no less than a hundred letters. There is something important, my friend, that you should know about useful posts related to important topics and opinions, respect and not offend the other in addition to being patient, perseverance and diligence in working here among the conditions for your success. 

You, my friend, must commit to writing clearly and smoothly, to be an understandable language, and to pay attention to the rules, in addition to being no less than 100 characters.
Good luck ..

The most basic rules that must be followed in cryptotalk are to create a post, useful content and values related to cryptocurrencies only, not copying other people's comments and not giving random reputation points, but focusing on the post and then evaluating it accurately.

• +2 1

On 2/16/2021 at 11:29 PM, Abosalim said:

I ask those with experience and fame in the forum to give me basic information to work in the right way and to avoid mistakes that lead to a waste of time.

Dear mate basic rules of forum are present in about forum section. Here you can read and understand the complete rules. Most basic rules of forum are.

Never make copy paste.

Always add useful content.

Avoid cheat ratings .

Create new topics which is not already present here.

The most basic rules that must be followed in cryptotalk are to create a post, useful content and values related to cryptocurrencies only, not copying other people's comments and not giving random and do not cheat anyone and do not wrong activity in our account so if we go against the rules maybe our account will be banned..

Welcome, my friend, you are new here, you must finish the first 100 free comments, then the daily paid comments start and you are allowed 30 comments per day, now I will tell you about the nature of the comments or posts,

My friend, your posts should be useful and have new information. Stay away from copying and pasting. Write posts in an understandable language and easy words. If you see a post and want to comment on it and do not know the answer, do not write anything wrong.

Make your posts purposeful and be as patient as possible my friend, do not hurry, and enjoy learning here, and I advise you to expand your knowledge about the rules from the first section of the forum, good luck and I wish you success my friend.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, the rules are simple here, do not write under the 100 characters, avoid copying and pasting, do not use bad words, and make your comment useful, and you will be satisfactory for the forum .

Hello there, buddy! Welcome to this informative forum. You can write in a clear and simple manner so that everyone can understand what you're trying to say. Do not copy and paste other people's subjects or comments. Best wishes.

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Firstly, I advise you to read the forum rules and regulations and understand them well, it is the first step to working properly in the forum, you should read the posts of the senior members to learn from them some things about cryptography, and respect the rest of the members, I wish you good luck.

• +4 1

There are many basic grounds for this forum 
1 must not write less than 100 characters per comment 
2not copying and pasting other people's comments 
3 not having more than one account 
4 Do comment on the same topic more than once. 
5 future unfolding political themes, and there are more rules to learn, I recommend you to visit the section on the forum

I advise you to read the posts of active members who have a high rank in the forum, and also the matter is not just reading. You should also read intelligently and follow a specific strategy to understand things well.

• +4 1

Welcome my friend, you asked the elderly members of this forum to help you not to make mistakes, but I can also give you some important advice such as you should write 100 free comments and then you will be held accountable for every 20 comments. Avoid pasting, copying and translation applications. Read the post and try to formulate your own formulas for Effective and purposeful participation to improve your expertise in the field of cryptocurrencies. You can ask the elderly to benefit from their experiences well, with good luck

The basic and essential laws is that you try to be as original as possible when you are making a comment, without copying yourself from another, mark the respect of the topics covered, be constructive and learn about Cryptography topics.

when you create topic your comment will provide information and knowledge to people who are using Cryptotalk platform don't copy past and don't write bad words in your comment that can low down your reputation, when you comment on any post your comment consists of at least 100 words, so be careful and be positive and do work hard. 

The forum have many rules that anyone should respect them all without forget any one,the most important of them I think is the copy past and plagiarism any one need to create his own content to have a good reputation and avoid any warning points.

My friend, all you have to do is read the forum’s guidelines and laws in the first section of the forum and abide by them and promise to break them in order to stay safe and keep your account.

Hy dear friend , if you are a newbie then you should follow the rules and regulations and avoide restrictions that are aginst about this forum. So try to keep account safe by creating such useful content that are beneficial to others 

The forum have many rules that anyone should respect them all without forget any one,the most important of them I think is the copy past and plagiarism any one need to create his own content to have a good reputation and avoid any warning points 

You have to respect the forum rules and share new ideas and have useful content as well. You must avoid copying and pasting and respecting members

First, you must read the rules well when you publish any post, so your comment on it will clarify the purpose of the post, and the post must be new, not repeated, and contain new ideas

Hello my friend
You must first read the forum rules carefully and adhere to them. Your posts must be useful and in simple words so that everyone can understand them and also do not copy other people's posts and topics. Good luck to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

The forum have many rules that anyone should respect them all without forget any one,the most important of them I think is the copy past and plagiarism any one need to create his own content to have a good reputation and avoid any warning points...

The forum has many guidelines that everyone should follow without exception. The most important rule, in my opinion, is that everyone should produce their own content in order to maintain a good reputation and prevent any warning points.

First, you must write 100 comments, and after that, this forum begins calculating each comment for you, and each comment must contain 100 characters and be without spelling errors at all, and you agree to the post you want to comment on.

Hello my friend as a junior member there are many rules and instructions that you should follow in order to learn more about the world of crypto, for example, you should avoid copying and pasting from other members so as not to be banned and make sure that your post is 100 characters and not less to avoid getting warning points