What are the basic laws that new members must follow? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abosalim

What are the basic laws that new members must follow?

The forum has many guidelines that everyone should follow without exception. The much more important requirement, in my opinion, is that everyone should produce their own content in order to maintain a good reputation and prevent any warning points.

The answer is simple. You have to read the forum rules and apply them correctly, the most important of which is not to copy and paste, and your post should be more than 100 characters in the English language. Also, do not offend anyone and try to publish useful topics by coding. And you will definitely be successful.

Dear friend, the rules here are essential, so I advise you to read them carefully so that you never forget them, because punishment for breaking the rules is a warning point, and then the prohibition, be careful in your work.

• +1 1

The most important basic rule is to avoid copying and pasting and writing comments and useful topics aimed at educating new members and beginners in particular, and that the topic or comment exceeds 100 characters

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, all you have to do is write a correct topic free from spelling errors and put information on the topic in simple and easy words, then your topic will become wonderful. Good luck to everyone.

Follow the instructions of this forum with its staff and work on useful topics on this platform in order to provide clear information to members and gain a good reputation through them, and then your profits will increase as well. Dear, study your topics before publishing them.

On 2/16/2021 at 11:29 PM, Abosalim said:

I ask those with experience and fame in the forum to give me basic information to work in the right way and to avoid mistakes that lead to a waste of time.

There are many members that have experience in this field you can also see the topics of the senior member in which they are telling about many thing and you will get information from them the main thing about this forum is that you should follow their rules then you can work on this forum instead you will banned.

• +3 1

The most important thing to follow here is to create a useful participation that contains sufficient and comprehensive information for the subject, and to abide by the rules and conditions here, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Welcome my friend in this wonderful forum, you must first read the forum rules well and understand them, write in English and stay away from copying as your comment must contain at least a hundred characters so that you do not get warning points.

Welcome to the crypto forum
The first thing you should review about the laws and articles of work here
And stick to it with patience, because the work here is fun, but it needs focus

• +1 1

Firstly, newbies should follow the rules of the platform. They should not copy others post. They should just focus on their work. They should work continuously with great effort. Thank you.

I advise you to enter a section about the forum to know and understand the rules of the platform. You must complete a hundred free posts first, then your daily task becomes to write 20 paid posts. You must publish useful and distinctive content and avoid repetition or copying. Your posts must be written in a clear manner and  Expressive and far from complex. All this in the correct English language. Stay away from cheating, jealousy and fraud, and be patient, willpower and calm

My friend, I am not experienced enough yet, but I advise you to work continuously, organize time, and follow the rules of the forum. You can get these rules in the forum about which there are a lot of useful notes.

First, my friend, they must read the instructions, rules and conditions related to the forum, and then we must teach them how to work in the forum, for example: the comment should not be less than 100 characters
We must not use bad words with them

• +1 1

The rules here are easy and clear, my friend. In the beginning, you have to publish 100 free posts, and then you start getting money through the daily work, specifically by publishing several publications per day .. Do not forget also to abide by the rules and laws, including writing in English and avoid repeating topics or commenting twice on the same post

• +2 1

Dear friend, Greetings to you. I have seen a lot of these topics and I think that it has become enough to take information from it, but I will answer you to go to a section about the forum and read everything in it, then I will cover it with the same rules. Ok.

• +2 1

Dear personal opinion that there are no rules that must be adhered to and rules that must not be adhered to in general We must read all the rules from Section 1 section about the forum and read all the rules well and adhere to all of them is very important so do not leave a rule and do not do a vision to give it He heard in general about the validity of all the rules and adhering to them in general and not choosing one or two rules and abiding by it and leaving the rest, this matter will present every moment maybe thank you very much

Welcome my friend here in this forum

I wish you all the best for joining us here

do not worry my friend

It's simple. All you have to do is be careful and respect the business rules here

Share helpful comments

And you should not repeat the same topics

And do not copy the comments of other members

• +2 1

On 2/17/2021 at 12:29 AM, Abosalim said:

I ask those with experience and fame in the forum to give me basic information to work in the right way and to avoid mistakes that lead to a waste of time.

You should read the rules carefully at first, strive to put them into practice, and avoid prohibitions. You should write posts in your own unique way, using English and without misspellings, and avoid copying posts or comments from other members to avoid receiving penalty points or having your account blocked. You should also strive and work with all members and assist others.

Adhering to all rules and applying them fully, such as the absence of spelling errors and dependence on copying and pasting because it may be an opportunity to get warning points that may cause the account to be banned.

Welcome, my friend, my advice to you is that you do not copy the posts and comments of other members, that you do not write a comment with less than 100 characters, and that you post useful posts that contain information related to the forum

On 2/16/2021 at 11:29 PM, Abosalim said:

My dear friend Its very necessary to write simple wording so that everyone can understand easily, comment should consist of 100 words and you should not copy paste the same comment of other people otherwise You will be banned and once you replied one topic don't reply again to same topic.

Dear, you must do several things, including reading the instructions for the beginners section and the forum section and applying them well, avoiding any plagiarism, and always choosing the section that you think yourself know, and you should not copy and paste to avoid exposure to warning points and avoid fraud in order to obtain a good and good reputation and publish its content  Good informative for receiving positive reviews and avoiding shortcuts and cheating

• +3 1

Welcome friend, I think one of the most important rules is that you do not copy other people's comments, but rather you should read them, understand their content and benefit from the members' experiences.  You can read the information There are verified posts that contain all the information you want

Good topic buddy we must awareness of this.I think the basic law are to avoid Plagiarism (copy/paste),create unique and relevant topics and a knowledgable replies these things are the basic.