The 1st time: BTC reached $50K - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

The 1st time: BTC reached $50K

After about 1 week of slight and steady correction above $47K, the price of BTC has been increasing rapidly in the past few hours and for the first time in my life, I have seen the price of BTC break out of the $50K USD.
The uptrend is reaffirmed, the fear is blown away and the greed index will rise this week. I still believe in the expected price of $100K.
We should see the altseason coming soon, as soon as the BTC price stabilizes above $50K.

Congratulations to Bitcoin, congratulations to those who believed and continued to believe in Bitcoin 🙂

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 2/16/2021 at 5:02 PM, Kenny Campbell said:

I do agree with you about 100k$. When I first heard about 50k I was just feeling normal, cause for few days BTC was succesfuly getting of dumps and still rising. I think, that there will be even 10k dump, but only for week or so.

Indicators show that bullrun is just the beginning and from the impact of the halving, BTC price could reach $100K in 2021-2022. However, I still expect the price of BTC to go sideways next week for stronger altcoin season.
As far as previous bullruns, this year's BTC price will no longer drop below $20K.

Edited by MrSpasybo

On 2/16/2021 at 6:43 PM, MrSpasybo said:

We should see the altseason coming soon, as soon as the BTC price stabilizes above $50K.

Congratulations to Bitcoin, congratulations to those who believed and continued to believe in Bitcoin

Do not you think that altseason already come and started. Secondly you may know too that as soon as bitcoin will on be stable on it is price then we can see another big pump of altcoins . so if any one again want to entry on alt market then this is the best time for entry on market.

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Do not you think that altseason already come and started. Secondly you may know too that as soon as bitcoin will on be stable on it is price then we can see another big pump of altcoins . so if any one again want to entry on alt market then this is the best time for entry on market.

In my opinion, the Altcoin season is marked when BTCD falls below 50%, meaning that Altcoins make up more than half of the total crypto market cap. Of course we can consider that the Altcoin season has begun when the prices of many altcoins have grown strongly, but there is no indicator confirms that.
I do not dare to give investment advice, because everyone should be responsible for their own assets.

• +3 1

25 minutes ago, MrSpasybo said:

I do not dare to give investment advice, because everyone should be responsible for their own assets.

I completely agree with the whole statement and especially this part. I don't like giving this kind of advice either, and while altcoins can make lots of profits for some people, usually when the market will crash it will leave 80% of investors with huge losses. So, I avoid giving advice about any altcoin that will become the reason for others to blame me for their decisions.

BTC is huge, a great store of value and easy to transfer money to countries far away. I expect it will rise even more in price. Always remember it has only 21 Million BTC! 

2 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

Altcoin season has begun when the prices of many altcoins have grown strongly, but there is no indicator confirms that.

Which altcoin did not pump within last two month. If you look to eth then it has break it ATH already and who know it might break it is new ath again . After that look to ltc and it price has pump almost 5x .look to uni,dot, trx, doge, bitcoin  cash as well  lot of altcoin already pump .. Now if you say about shit altcoin pump then what to say about altseasion.

On 2/16/2021 at 6:28 PM, MrSpasybo said:

After about 1 week of slight and steady correction above $47K, the price of BTC has been increasing rapidly in the past few hours and for the first time in my life, I have seen the price of BTC break out of the $50K USD.

Alright the new ATH for Bitcoin is already above the $52K so this year is for the new ATHs of Bitcoin one after another. I am just wondering to see, how far this craze of institutional funding would last ? What could be factors to create a massive drop in price of Bitcoin in the near future? 

Hi dear, it is the 1st time that bitcoin touch to th 50K USD. I think its price increase in future. So i suggest you to hold the cryptocurrency and to earn more. It is easy to hold it without any working. I hope you understand. Best of luck. 

9 hours ago, NaveedAhmad786 said:

Hi dear, it is the 1st time that bitcoin touch to th 50K USD. I think its price increase in future. So i suggest you to hold the cryptocurrency and to earn more. It is easy to hold it without any working. I hope you understand. Best of luck. 

Is  this  a suggestion or what man because we all know that there has a possibility about btc that it will up more than 60k usd but  your comment look like you are teaching some one about bitcoin price movement .. By the way ,from next time try to write some unique information so that we can get more information..

Yes finally! I guess the road to 60k isnt as bumpy as i thought it would be, im still waiting for bigger correction so i can buy more before alts will take off as we can see already its happening