How to avoid getting hacked - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar AL_Kubtan

How to avoid getting hacked

First, I do not share my personal information with anyone. Secondly, I do not log in or join through unknown links. Especially in the Telegram app.

• +2 1

Nobody wants to be hacked. That's why everybody takes precautions. You have also touched upon the good point. I leave myself to secure wallets to avoid getting hacked. For example coinbase. I've been using it for years, never had a fear of getting hacked

On 2/15/2021 at 8:39 PM, Omar AL_Kubtan said:

In this crypto world , its so important to be protected from hackers

So tell us what do you do to be protected from being hacked?

to protect your account from hackers or scammers you just need to protect all your privacy account, your password will be sure that is strong and don’t give to strangers all your personal information, thank you.

Hi friend, if you want to keep your account safe, you need to make the password strong and you can change the password from time to time.  You can keep a backup of your account on your phone or PC.  Do not share passwords with anyone.

This forum is considered one of the favorite sites to work safely without being hacked or hacked. To increase the security of your account, all you have to do is create a strong password and be the only one who knows it to ensure that no one enters your account.

• +1 1

First, I do not share my personal information with anyone. Secondly, I do not log in or join through unknown links. Especially in the Telegram app. Try to be careful all the time.

Yes my friend. Fraudsters are stealing us, they pose the greatest danger to our money. We must pay attention to them so that they do not deceive us. I hope those in charge of this wonderful forum will follow them up and ban them so that we get rid of them. We will be safe in our work. I wish you good luck.

This forum is safe, if you allow yourself to be manipulated by third parties outside this forum, it is no longer the responsibility of cryptotalk because cryptotalk and its moderators protect us from scammers and people who have bad intentions in this forum, that is why they avoid in the most possible to keep it clean and free of bandits who can lend themselves to improper things.  

Dear this site is very safe and deleted all the hacker or fraudulent people. So do not worry in ghis way. One thing is most important that you should not share your personal information with any other person. Otherwise this crypto world is very safe and sound.

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currenciesd

My friend, what I can tell you is that in this forum or site you do not have to be afraid of being hacked, I have never known a site as protected as this and look that there are very unprotected sites with little security but this has nothing to do with it. With those, this site is very safe, the only thing you should never do is give your personal information about this site because there if anyone could do what they want but then you should not worry about anything else.

Stop violating the rules and regulations of this forum.Don't make a useless post for negative reputation thats how you avoid getting hacked.I wish you good luck.

Hello my friend
Setting a strong and long password is the most important thing, and I do not share my personal information with anyone, nor do I log in from other devices

We can avoid being hacked and protect ourselves by working hard to protect our personal data in a safe place, and we don't trust the door of a site or anyone that was the most important thing we should do. 

First, you must protect your personal information and not share it with anyone.
Second, you have to set a strong password
Third, this forum is very safe and there is no cause for concern

If you are to be hacked then you will be. Using a firewall will help but still you won't be totally safe. As if you click a link on a phising email you receive it will make things far worse and may provide easy access in your system to the hacker. It used to be far worse in the past as systems were not as secure as they are today, but still the skills of hackers are so far better that you can't be sure you are safe.

Dear it is depend on us that how we keep our account. 1stly we should to create strong password . And 2nd if 2 authentication security method is available then we can put 2 authentication security method. We should to keep secure and don't discuss your password with others. 

• +1 1

Regarding the level of security in the forum, do not worry, it is very safe and cannot be easily penetrated, but I advise you to write a large password that contains symbols, letters and numbers and also try not to share it with anyone and also avoid entering any site or platform that asks you to register your account and password to avoid being stolen And fraud

• +3 1

Dear its all depend on the mind of the forum demonstration. But the rule which were made by the forum administration should be follow at the time of creating posts. May be it help you and able to get not hacked by the crypto world forum.

• +2 1

Avoid entering suspicious websites, avoiding giving the account and password to anyone, and avoiding entering into fraudulent projects. When we follow these steps, we avoid hacking and falling victim to fraud.

Hello my friend,

Dirst of all avoid unknown links and apps, there is a possibility that there is a scammer behind it, creat a strong password, never share your private information with anyone.

Best regards.

You are welcome,  well first of all you have to use a strong password and don't share any of your information to anyone most especially a strangers. But keep your wallet security so tied and don't share it with anyone. 

If we do not want to be hacked then we need that we should strengthen our password and the security on our account is only due to the strong password .

I created a strong password, and I change it permanently. I keep my personal information in a completely safe place, and I never let anyone read it.  But in fact I found this forum to be safe and not like all other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Ну это напрасно, потому что ИИ создать не получится, разве что некое подобие полу-искусственного интеллекта. Им резоннее контроль устанавливать за нейросетями, которые развиваются довольно стремительно и используются в некоторых сферах уже сейчас. А этот закон - превентивные хлопоты на интересную тему, не более.
    • Игровой токен, значит? Возможно и на Yobit появится.
    • Затихарился на недельку, но при желании всё таки скроет и "отмоет". На крайняк их может вообще из сети вывести. Он бы лучше часть перевёл куда-то на благотворительность и на развитие биткоина, с таких сумм не убудет - это бы и его поступок оправдало в лице многих, а то всё банально.
    • Introducing LuxChain LuxChain is a groundbreaking Layer 1 (L1) blockchain, revitalizing the proven security of Proof of Work (PoW) mechanisms with innovative features specifically tailored for decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, and advanced smart contract functionality. LuxChain is dedicated to maintaining decentralization at its core, ensuring an ecosystem that is robust, secure, and user-centric. Key Features:  • Decentralization: Fully decentralized network with no single point of failure.  • Ecosystem: Designed to support a thriving environment for DeFi and NFTs.  • Rapid Deflation: Implements a unique economic strategy with block rewards reducing by 5% every 100,000 blocks to encourage early adoption and increase token value stability.  • Stablecoin Sidechain: Focus on enhancing the utility and scalability for DeFi applications. --- Roadmap for 2024 Phase 1: Launch  • Mainnet Launch: Establishing the foundation of LuxChain.  • Release Tools: Block Explorer, RPC & Web Wallet.  • Swap Engine: For XPB & META tokens. Phase 2: Development  • Stablecoin Sidechain: Enhancing transaction scalability and efficiency.  • DeltaSwap AMM: Facilitating seamless asset swaps.  • Community Driven Initiatives: Staking & farming DApps, launchpad, token locker, NFT marketplace, and cross-chain bridge.  • Mobile Wallet: Ensuring accessibility and convenience for users. --- Tokenomics  • Ticker: LUX  • Max Supply: 33 million  • XPB and META Swap: 20M LUX  • Proof of Work Mining: 10M LUX  • Development: 3M LUX    LuxChain employs a rigorous deflationary strategy to ensure scarcity and boost the token's long-term value. --- Merging Visions: From MetaChain to LuxChain LuxChain emerges from the strategic merger of MetaChain and the discontinued PowBlocks project. This integration was driven by community feedback and a successful public poll advocating for a 1:1 token swap. LuxChain is a blend of MetaChain's innovation and the community spirit of PowBlocks, creating a unified and potent blockchain ecosystem. --- Get Involved Become part of the LuxChain community to help us redefine the blockchain landscape. Engage with us on our community channels, and let’s build the future of decentralized finance together. --- Official Links - Website: https://luxchain.io/ - Github: https://github.com/LuxChainPoW - Twitter: https://twitter.com/LuxChainPoW - Discord: https://discord.gg/wTQYCAzBvn - TG Channel: https://t.me/LuxChainOfficial - TG Group: https://t.me/LuxChainChat LuxChain is committed to fostering a decentralized and scalable blockchain ecosystem. We invite you to join us on this exciting journey to reshape the world of blockchain and DeFi.
    • Премия за биткойн-кимчи в Южной Корее значительно упала на фоне более широкого спада на рынке, что означает ослабление энтузиазма среди инвесторов в цифровые активы в стране. Согласно данным CryptoQuant, премия за биткойн-кимчи упала до 1,5% в пятницу во время дневной торговой сессии в Азии. Премии Биткойн Кимчи резко упали Для непосвященных премия кимчи является показателем разницы между оценкой Биткойна на южнокорейских биржах и глобальных криптоторговых платформах. Этот термин также относится к южнокорейскому блюду. Цена Биткойна (BTC) на южнокорейских биржах отличается от цены на мировых платформах из-за политики контроля капитала, запрещающей иностранным инвесторам торговать на местных платформах. Аналогичным образом, эта политика запрещает местным инвесторам участвовать в арбитражных сделках. Эти запреты привели к ограничению предложения криптовалюты в Южной Корее, что привело к значительному разрыву в ценах из-за высокого спроса. Премия кимчи стала одним из ключевых индикаторов мониторинга изменений в криптопространстве и настроений инвесторов. Высокая премия означает бычьи настроения инвесторов по сравнению с международным рынком, а более низкий показатель является признаком медвежьих настроений и резкого падения покупательского давления.   Поскольку премия в настоящее время составляет 1,54%, интерес южнокорейских инвесторов к Биткойну снизился. По данным CoinMarketCap, отсутствие энтузиазма также наблюдается на ведущих местных биржах, где наблюдается сокращение объемов торгов. Позитивный знак? В последний раз премия за биткойн-кимчи колебалась около текущего уровня в середине февраля, когда BTC стоил около 48 200 долларов. К первой неделе марта индекс взлетел до 27-месячного максимума в 10,32%. В последующие недели он вырос, достигнув 11,44%, когда BTC установил новый исторический максимум. Однако премия неуклонно снижалась с тех пор, как BTC упал с исторического максимума и опустился ниже 70 000 долларов. С апреля на криптовалютном рынке сильный спад, и индекс последовал за рынком. BTC упал ниже 60 000 долларов, коснувшись 56 700 долларов, а затем восстановился. На момент написания актив торговался на уровне $63 000, что на 3,2% выше за последние 24 часа. Тем не менее, текущий уровень премии кимчи может быть положительным знаком для рынка криптовалют, поскольку он сигнализирует о том, что есть достаточно места для ралли, и вскоре можно будет наблюдать значительное восстановление BTC.
    • Всем отличного настроения от PABLOCASH!Наш обменный пункт успешно сотрудничает с  ExchangeSumo https://exchangesumo.com/exchanger/1181/Pablocash/   Контакты:Онлайн чат на сайтеE-mail: info@pablocash.ioWeb: https://PABLOCASH.iO
    • Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Хотели бы сообщить о начале нашего сотрудничества с мониторингом https://multirates.org/exchangers/flashcash-top
    • Revolut запускает собственную криптобиржу Revolut X Вступление: Revolut, финансовая компания с огромной клиентской базой, превышающей 40 миллионов пользователей по всему миру, объявила о запуске своей собственной криптобиржи под названием Revolut X. Этот шаг представляет собой расширение деятельности компании в области криптовалют и отражает растущий интерес к этой сфере. Развитие событий: Revolut, известная своими услугами в области банковского обслуживания и переводов, решила войти в сферу криптовалют, запустив собственную криптобиржу Revolut X. Это позволит клиентам компании покупать, продавать и хранить различные криптовалюты, включая Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие. Реакция Revolut: Revolut видит потенциал в сфере криптовалют и стремится предоставить своим клиентам дополнительные возможности в этой области. Запуск собственной криптобиржи позволит пользователям Revolut быстро и удобно совершать операции с криптовалютами, такими как покупка и продажа, а также получать доступ к уникальным инвестиционным возможностям. Влияние на индустрию криптовалют: Запуск Revolut X может иметь значительное влияние на индустрию криптовалют, поскольку компания имеет огромную клиентскую базу и широкий охват в различных странах мира. Это может привлечь новых пользователей в сферу криптовалют и способствовать их более широкому признанию как инструмента инвестирования и хранения средств. Заключение: Запуск криптобиржи Revolut X от финансовой компании Revolut является важным шагом в ее стратегии расширения в сфере криптовалют. Это предоставит возможность ее многочисленным клиентам быстро и удобно совершать операции с криптовалютами, а также получать доступ к новым инвестиционным возможностям. Ожидается, что это также окажет положительное влияние на индустрию криптовалют в целом, привлекая новых пользователей и укрепляя их доверие к этому виду активов.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.