Is there any chance - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tannah

Is there any chance

I did not understand exactly what you mean, but you can transfer the balance within the platform from one account to another through what is called coding and this is only within this platform

• +1 1

Hai hello mate. Welcome to this forum. Hope you are doing very well. For transferring bitcoin from yobit account to another yobit account is possible. But i have no more specific knowledge about on this procedures. Heard only some of this.

• +2 1

Yes, I think you can do that, you just have to copy the sending address and withdraw on it. Then you just have to wait a few minutes until the amount that you transferred to your second wallet on the Yobit platform reaches you, but I have to advise you that you must send to the correct code

• +1 1

Your question is important, I am a beginner and I do not know how the transfer will take place, but I know that we can do this and transfer from one wallet to another.

• +2 1

Yobit is good exchange site. This site is safe and secure. Yes you can transfer your btc to another registered yobit account using yobit code. You have to be very careful of it. So that it. 

On 2/15/2021 at 5:03 PM, Tannah said:

Helko friends. I want to know one thing that is there any chance to transfer my btc of my yobit account to another yobit account. If possible how can i do that?

Waiting for your proper and correct answer          

Dear I don't know about this because I never transfer my balance to other account but it is possible and many members are doing it and some senior member also mention the process of it you should read the comment.

This is a good question, I'm a newbie here i dont have any idea on it but i hope the senior members will have a say on it ,thanks.

You can do it without any trouble and it's best you can only create a yobit code, without any fees. Just copy the code and go to the other yobit account and unlock the code after verifying your existence.

My dear friend, in fact, frankly, I am new here. I do not have a large amount of experience, but if you want to know about this topic, read in a section about the forum, you may find your request or ask your senior members..

affirmative, friend, you can find incentives to gain goodness jerevan by means of deciding on virtuousness subject matters in addition to attaining a moral excellence acceptance, furthermore you will find with child understructure cherish substitute

Hello friend, if it is possible to send your bitcoin to another yobit wallet, but the commission that they will take from you for doing that is very large, so I recommend that you sell your bitcoin right there in yobit, and those small coins that they give you , you send them to binance an application that you can download in the play store.

Yes cryptotalk is big platform to new people who are entering in the digital world. They can withdraw 

Their earning with not much efforts. They cand trade and invest here

Thank you so much for asking this type of question. Seniors replies will help us to solve our issues. I literally don't know anything about youbit because I am new here but such topics and comments in the topics are helping me to learn

yes my friend you can definitely do that you have to convert your balance to yobit code then you have to to copy the code it has made paste it on the count you wanna transfer this will make your money transfer form one account to another.