Pay attention!!! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitMic

Pay attention!!!

I notice that not just in the beginner's section but in all sections in the forum that new topics are not getting much attention, that's because members will just select a section then after they click it they will just write their replies on a popular topic, how about the new topics? How can we have many popular and good topics if we don't pay attention to the new published topics. I'm encouraging you guys to use the sort in every section then select "start date" to see the new topics because I see that there are many good topics are there but they didn't get much attention from you guys.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I agree with you, my friend, that we should participate in new posts. On the one hand, they adopt a department and prefer to stay in it. Perhaps this is because the department gives them their payments because not all the departments participating in it are paid. And perhaps also that the members are beginners who do not know this.

Yes, my friend, and I also ignored my topics. I published many topics and inquiries previously. But I did not see a great interaction with my topics, which contained useful matters and inquiries for everyone .. Thank you

2 hours ago, alialyousef123a said:

Yes, my friend, and I also ignored my topics. I published many topics and inquiries previously. But I did not see a great interaction with my topics, which contained useful matters and inquiries for everyone .. Thank you

Yeah that's what Im saying like you a topic creator but as you said your topics didn't get much replies, that's why I really want to make this topic popular so that members like us that creates topics that is useful to give more attention and notice, thank you for agreeing to me.

We should pay full attention to our work.we should start work when we are with fresh mind.we should try to do our best to perform well.i think attention is also very important for success.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right attention is very necessary when we create our topic we need full attention when we give attention to any work we will successed in that work  focous is the main key to reach in peak and achieve your goals 

• +1 2

You are right, my friend, and I suffer from this problem. Only what is old appears to me. I want new and non-duplicate topics in order to increase my experience in the field of cryptocurrencies. I suggest that we delete all that is old from useless publications and allow the new members to raise new topics.

• +1 1

I pay more attention to the content of a post rather than whether it is popular or current. And if I post 7-8 popular post comments a day, I am also posting 10-11 comments on current posts. It is more important for me to comment on current posts. Because the person I share my opinion with will be able to see my comment early on. I will benefit more.

1 hour ago, Mira4321 said:

Yes..you are right.Newbies are not getting enough attention.That's why,newbies are lossing their interest from this forum.

Yes also because of that many members lose their confidence and interest to think of a good topic because their other posted topics are being ignored that's why I also encourage you to often go and sort the section into start date then see the interesting topic for them to be known and seen by many members in the forum.

6 hours ago, BitMic said:

I notice that not just in the beginner's section but in all sections in the forum that new topics are not getting much attention, that's because members will just select a section then after they click it they will just write their replies on a popular topic, how about the new topics? How can we have many popular and good topics if we don't pay attention to the new published topics. I'm encouraging you guys to use the sort in every section then select "start date" to see the new topics because I see that there are many good topics are there but they didn't get much attention from you guys.

@BitMic There are topics that are lost in the last pages, this happens because many comment on old topics and these are moving towards the first places making the new ones go to the bottom, you always have to review all the pages to see the new publications and comment In them, there are so many things to see that many times we cannot see them all, that's why every day we have to review well, the comments can appear with the days, our publications grow as time passes, greetings and welcome to Cryptotalk.

Of course, my friend, this is an important topic because there is a large share of new publications of high value and quality that do not take their right because some members do not pay attention to them.

• +3 1

I see in many sessions the users don't create or talk a lot but 8n this session the users work hard and create a lot of posts and users talk here more than other sessions I really don't know why but I hope that all users surf all session because there is x lot of things interesting 

Yes you are correct my friend, i experience like that, i create a topic but no one can see that or comment here, I’m sad but its okay for me, so maybe i will read and read only for now and post to share my knowledge to everyone.

in this cryptotalk forum we have a great features like search bar that we can search for the newest posts and topics that may helps us more to grow and get knowledge about cryptocurrencies.. 

Thanks for your wonderful post, my dear friend. It is very useful. I completely agree with you regarding what you have mentioned. We have to pay attention to new topics and give them our attention.

Well I think that shouldn't be a problem because members reply to topics that they find interesting or topics that they feel have more impact on them. Also new topics without any value gets deleted and no one will wants his contents to be deleted.

Edited by kaliphatesani

All forum members should post carefully here. If you spend more time on this forum, you will learn a lot. Many people earn a living by working here. Lots of posts are deleted here. Useful posts are kept. Therefore, we must publish useful posts with interest in this forum.

9 hours ago, Designs112 said:

I think this issues is just for the newbies not the seniors members because newbies they will see so many topics that they won't replied to so the more topics you replied the more you replied 

Yeah, that's also what i've observed for the new members, they tend to reply on those old topics instead of looking for new topics that they could start with and that's why I want this topic to be popular in order to be a reminder for everyone.

Yes my friend you are right and we should not evaluate repeated publications within the forum and the people who were placed inside the forum should be alerted because it will cause him a bad feature and gain warning points due to the creation of recurring and unhelpful topics that everyone should be careful

My friend thought that this is a mistake. We must give importance to new issues and evaluate them in order to work properly and reach success.

I agree with you in this regard, as most members enter and comment on old posts because they will certainly not be deleted, and also because there is good information in them. As for new posts, they are subject to deletion by officials, so members do not risk and comment on them for fear that their comments will be deleted.

• +1 1

In my opinion, the reason for the lack of good topics is the lack of experts in creating topics here
Most of the popular topics are created by beginners, but these beginners will become owners of good topics one day because they try to create a topic and not just comment.

• +2 1

On 2/15/2021 at 2:34 PM, BitMic said:

Yes off course my dear friend! I,m really agree with you.people are making topics on the same topic about which they know.they don,t do their own research for creating new topics.therefore we should post new topics.react 💖 if your heart allow you @BitMic

Edited by ALEEM ALI

Mathelda.j

Thanks for your advice, friend, I'm going to pay attention to see the sections that you advise me to see how it goes, just as in the old topics I have found very valuable topics that have no comments and it was because of that that caught my attention and how I am to read all the publications that I want to publish sometimes I hang with those publications that you already have a few months but all advice is well received

Old topics are more secure for members, as they are not deleted, while recent publications may be deleted more than the old ones, and this is what we fear

• +4 1