How i come to know that i have comment on this post? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

How i come to know that i have comment on this post?

Dear friend, thank you for this topic. You can know whether you commented on a post or not. The post option is colored black so you can not comment on it again I wish you good luck and thank you very much

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, you can easily see if you have commented on the post before. There is a sign like the message sign next to each address. If you have commented on the topic, this sign will appear in black, and if you have not commented on the topic, the sign will appear in white. I think that this is an easy matter. 

• +2 1

Hi dear fellow

This is very simple to know.

If the message i con turns black then it means you have done on that post but if the i con is white then is means  you have not replied to that post.

All the best thank you

Good friend, this is a nice note. Look, next to each topic, a bubble is in the form of a conversation, as in letters, it is in white if you do not comment on the topic, and in black or gray when you comment on it, this is how you can distinguish.

It's very simple to check rather you have commented on that question or not. There is a sign to the left side of the question. If it is white it means you have not yet replied. If it is black it means you have replied.

A flag will be at the top of the post. If it is black, you can comment again without color. You are suspended. Even if you return to the post after five days, you can comment again because it has a period of time ago.

Through the page that contains the headings of the topics, there is next to each topic an icon that resembles a message. If it is white, then you did not comment on the topic, but if it is black, it means that you have commented on the topic.

I think if we are focused while doing the comment we will remember what the topic is, but it is not necessary, so black labeling the topic in the comments section will do the trick.

Hello dear friend, yes, you must know that it is wrong to comment on the same post twice, so you should pay attention and a black mark will appear at the top of the page on the right in front of the post title if you have a comment on that post and this is how to distinguish between the posts. I wish everyone success.

• +4 1

It's so easy . You have a logo of chating box with two colors black it means you already talk on this topic and if it's white then it means you not talk on it and you can discuss on it . 

My dear friend, it is very easy for you to see if you have commented on a post, You will see an SMS icon in your left hand. If it is black in color, you will understand that you have commented on this post.thankuuu

• +1 1

Actually must of the members of this platform are facing this problem and it’s the reason why our post are deleted but the platform have feature that will make you understand that someone have comment of a particular topic or no.

Yes you're right there is an icon next to the title of each topic it will be in the future in this form if it is white color it is evidence you just keep I get experience and a reading senior topics and post are in this form if you want to get good earning

Thanks for the note.
What I know is that when you comment on a post, the conversation icon will turn black, and here you must go to the bottom of the page and click the / Next Unread topic / button.
Good luck

Thanks for the note.
What I know is that when you comment on a post, the conversation icon will turn black, and here you must go to the bottom of the page and click the / Next Unread topic / button.
Good luck

• +3 1

Even I did not know. I consulted an experienced person and they told me that for every question a bubble becomes black. If you previously commented here or if it was a white bubble, you have never been stuck here.

Of course, you are a beginner in this forum, you should pay attention to the bubble next to the title of the article, if it is of a dark color, then you can know that you have commented on this article in advance, and if it is of a light color, then you are not participating in the article, it is that simple

• +2 1

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that when you comment on a post then label of reply will get black and you cannot reply three time on one post otherwise it can be harmful for you.

Dear friend, the matter is very simple, all you have to do is go to the main page for publications and topics in the section that you want to publish in general. There is a message on the left side of each topic. This message is what indicates that you have participated on this topic. The treatment of the black message means  That you have published in this topic in general, gray messages mean that you have participated in this topic, but the last post you have published is at the end in this topic. The white message is the message that means that you have not participated in this topic. You must participate in it if you see  Yourself is of great benefit in it in general, thank you very much.

Dear friend I want to tell you that if you can understand the post easily then you will able to reply on that first you should share some information related to the question and about this form in that way the beginner will able to earning a lot of thing from us

When you comment on a topic the columns at your left hand side regards in this you notice that the columns turn black should know that definitely to reply that topic۔۔۔

Hello dear members I hope you are the fine and doing great work on this paper first year welcome to you on this legend and good platform where is platform is very good for learning and learning at the same time dear about your question it is not difficult to see where you can post and where you cannot post new topics that I can is black where you your comment is posted in which I can is why it means you cannot post it here

Do not worry, dear friend, it is very easy when you comment on a post that changes its color automatically, it is in white and when you comment on it it becomes black so you can distinguish more so that you do not make mistakes and violate the rules of the forum

My friend don't worry this is very simple you see side on topic like Massenger type you know you answer to this topic on future time 

massenger sign in black you can easily see this not a big issue hope you understand my advice and experience so go and see easily.

Good luck dear.

It is very simple to know that whether coment is posted or not if the comment is posted tben comment section or portion will be black and you can comment 3 times on a post

To know that you have a comment on this post, I think you will have a notice to know if this post has been commented on . I don't think it's hard at all . You'll know that easily. it's never complicated .