Road to success in life - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maarcoferrer

Road to success in life

Thank you for your wonderful participation. You are right. Success also requires patience, will, hard work and knowledge is a very important way to reach success as well.

My dear friend first step is the hard step to take just take the first step then you will be able to earn you daily income here.

• +2 1

Success requires effort and good planning, and the path to success contains many pitfalls and obstacles, and we may fall many times, but we have to rise again and continue on our way until we achieve our goals.
You have to define your goals, business plan, and timeframe for your project and start immediately

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

You explain very well and your description contain very nice information and all the points you mentioned in your post are all important to get success in life and i agree with you when we realize the main aim of our life then we set our mind for getting it and effort more to get our goals so i really like your post and thanks to share it and hope so i follow it in my life to get success.

The road to success is a begging of a good topic۔if we want to be active and successful members we have to do work hard۔because hard working is the key to success۔۔

Yes you are right it is proven that even the most experienced cryptocurrency traders also lose money, we must be aware that no one has 100% success in their operations, thanks for the advice I think we should all have short and long term goals that is essential for success.

It is a factor of success to set goals and then plan to achieve them through good implementation, continuity and patience, because working without setting goals will distract our thoughts.

• +2 1

Good topic, with very good teaching and advice. I am very supportive of the idea of short-term goals, I have done it and it is easier to meet and achieve. Hopefully more people are willing to put it into practice. Success is what everyone wants, but the question is, what do we do to achieve it?

Thank you for these tips. Determining the destination and goal is necessary for success. If you do not define your goal accurately, you will not know the correct path that you must follow to reach it and you may go on another path, which is the path of being lost, so in any step you want to skip in life, you must define your goal and your destination

Of course, if we want to take the path of success in life, we must follow the points that you talked about, just as we must know more and more and gain large amounts of knowledge. How much should we focus on our goal mainly, not focusing on your goal means that you will fail

Thank you for such beautiful words..hope you doing well and i also believe having faith in yourself is also a road of your success.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. I believe that many people work without setting a goal for their lives, and certainly setting a goal is necessary to reach the goal

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I believe that the path to success is very long and full of dangers and difficulties, and this we must be patient and not feel surrendered, to learn from our mistakes and correct them and try again, experiences are what give us knowledge, we learn from our experiences and if we do not make mistakes we will not learn.

• +3 1

Friend I have done my reading, I do not have the millions in my bank to be relaxed and sit down and read all day or to meditate. If you can not control your emotions maybe meditation will help, but for most people it is very useless, not to say that even those that meditate, they are not in control of their emotions most time. 

You have some bad examples for millionaires. They do that not to make more money, but because they made so much and stopped being productive, they just want to look cool in the trends of other millionaires. Making money is not easy in most of the world, except the USA. So my advice is to move there at all cost, if you plan to make millions, beacuse there is no where else better chance.

I believe that the path to success is very long and full of dangers and difficulties, and this we must be patient and not feel surrendered, to learn from our mistakes and correct them and try again, experiences are what give us knowledge, we learn from our experiences and if we do not make mistakes we will not learn.

• +3 1

According to my experience in life, the only way to reach success
 It's knowing more, getting to know different things, and improving knowledge so you can work on any platform in a better way. Knowledge and knowledge are always the key to success

Dear friend @alex z @Taresa @asaad achfa there must be success in our lives. We cannot move forward in life without success. You need to post on this forum in a way that will inspire people to read your post and encourage people. Let people learn something from your post. You cannot reach the destination of success without hard work. You have to work hard to succeed. Thank you. 

According to my experience in life, the only way to reach success
 It's knowing more, getting to know different things, and improving knowledge so you can work on any platform in a better way. Knowledge and knowledge are always the key to success

On 2/13/2021 at 9:49 PM, maarcoferrer said:

Very good afternoon, I want to make a parenthesis regarding Investments and Cryptocurrencies, to leave you a message regarding the road to success, we must understand many things about this but the first thing is to understand that we will fail, that we will make mistakes .... But that is when we have to work the hardest, that is where we need discipline to not let ourselves be carried away by those thoughts that want to make us give up. We must understand that to succeed we must do the opposite of what the masses do, that is to say, the opposite of what 95% of people do. I am going to leave listed some tips that you have to use to start taking a different direction in your life, I hope it helps. 

1. Set a definite purpose

2. Set short and long term goals

3: Personal and spiritual growth

4. Millionaire habits such as: Reading, meditation, exercise.

5. Listening and being 100% teachable. 

I leave you with this phrase that for me is the definition of success "Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal". 

It sounds simple but when it comes to doing it, you have to have a lot of discipline, but without a doubt, apply it and you will see how your life will change. Apply it and you will see how your life will change. 

You have discussed in a very beautiful way.  But I think patience is the biggest contributor to success.  Because only patience can lead a person to his goal.

I was very inspired to read this post. I know that success requires a lot of perseverance. Why can you study a lot and achieve it? There are all the important rules that we should follow if we want success. Cryptotalk is very important for learning and earning.    

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I am really thank you for sharing with us informative and useful post their brother I am also thanks to the members by sharing your opinions I think this will go a long way in guiding us towards success in Crypto

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, of course, what you have offered us is the basics of success in life, We have to focus on these fundamentals and the past with them step by step to achieve the best profits, best results and great success as well. 

Hi dear

Yes you are right we shoukd set our aims to get success in life .

This content is very helpful for new members. And we all should follow these tips.

All the best thank you

Yes, my friend, but I find that learning is the greatest benefit in order to earn and obtain money because we find that there are many people who do the habits of a millionaire, but they do not have money, so we must increase our learning and move forward in order to reach the goals. Thank you. 

Road to success in life is our hard work.If we did hard work than we get our destination .And this is due to hard work and we have patience for achieving the seccess.We get our goal when we have passion and about the work.