Road to success in life - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maarcoferrer

Road to success in life

Very good afternoon, I want to make a parenthesis regarding Investments and Cryptocurrencies, to leave you a message regarding the road to success, we must understand many things about this but the first thing is to understand that we will fail, that we will make mistakes .... But that is when we have to work the hardest, that is where we need discipline to not let ourselves be carried away by those thoughts that want to make us give up. We must understand that to succeed we must do the opposite of what the masses do, that is to say, the opposite of what 95% of people do. I am going to leave listed some tips that you have to use to start taking a different direction in your life, I hope it helps. 

1. Set a definite purpose

2. Set short and long term goals

3: Personal and spiritual growth

4. Millionaire habits such as: Reading, meditation, exercise.

5. Listening and being 100% teachable. 

I leave you with this phrase that for me is the definition of success "Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal". 

It sounds simple but when it comes to doing it, you have to have a lot of discipline, but without a doubt, apply it and you will see how your life will change. Apply it and you will see how your life will change. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 7
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

@maarcoferrer

Yes friend you are right and if we keep our life goal right then we can achieve success in life if goal is not right then life success will never come friend do you know happiness is the key to success i should be happy with the work i should be hard on If I love a job, I will never find it difficult. It's not my attitude. You said something very important to your topic that touched my heart. I hope you will give us such a good topic as a gift. May the goal of our life be steadfast Thank you friend Thank you friend.

The only way to road to success is to learn more and more about different things and improve your knowledge so that you can work on any platform in a better way. Knowledge is the key to success. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Dear friend, I was very inspired to read your post. I know that success requires a lot of perseverance. Why achieve by studying a lot. And be patient. But then I do these things I can't comply. Thank you I am inspired by your words.

Thank you so much for sharing this informative post here. It contains all vital rules that should be followed if we want success. You shared us a very motivational post  which brings  us to the road to success.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend you are absolutely right your post is full of information and thanks for sharing such a necessary information amoung us this is beneficial for all of us specially for biginner if we want to success and achieve his goals we must do these things such as patience hard working and useful post 

• +5 1

Being effective could be a persistent prepare of learning whereas getting benefit on each encounters you were having. Victory ia a non halt activities with positive efficiency with connection to your way of life and well being.

Thanks for your precious advice. I will try to follow it. We should work here not only in this forum but also in every sections of our life. Because success has no shortcuts. If we try the shortcuts we can meet the success sometimes but  it will not stay long time. Rather, it will ruin our life.

• +2 1

A very beautiful topic, so I wish everyone to participate and read the publication and in my opinion that success cannot be summed up in one phrase, it is a very broad term and requires effort and fruitful work, and we do not forget patience as well because the path to success is long and requires a lot of patience. Just

• Useful or interesting 1

Success don't have destination they road which lead to success we should fallow and fallow them then you get success in your life in crypto plateforum we are working here it also lead  on to success we are also  gaining knowledge it is help full one day we have experience about crypto. 

My dear friend If you want to success in life then make a goal for each day. Always try to reach at your goal on daily base. And this is the best way to success or called as a success road to life. Try to walk on this road.

• +1 1

Dear friend thanks for sharing such beneficial post. By this post I got much knowledge. Adding my opinion we should do work hard and never give up to complete the goals in every field of our life.

Your post is very motivational and it is very good for success to motivate people. Nothing can be achieved without hard work. Even on this forum, we should work hard and with patients if we achieve our destination.

• +5 1

Nice motivation posts for all users seniors and newbie too because we need post like this to make a plan in our life about the way how we can succeed, the majority work without planning and do like other do and don't have the same success 

If you are a a bonified member of this forum then you should engage yourself by reading others post to become successful in life because the more you read the more you get to have experience about a particular issue or many things.

I completely agree with you .. that the most important determinants of success are setting the goal, then work to reach it and be patient, because it is the key to success .. If we do work we definitely do we want to succeed with it, so we must fulfill the conditions for success, and with all certainty we will reach what we want.

• +5 1

Yes my dear friend you are right such a great information if we want to become successful in future we need to hard work and more efforts do your best in crypto talk use your mind spread more knowledge success is waiting ahead

Hi bro

There are many ways to be rich and successful but i prefer the business first because in business you can earn as much as you can specially online business are very profitable because it requires less time and  less money and return much more profit

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this purposeful information with us as this will go along way in guiding us towards success in crypto. And when success in crypto is achieved then success in life is achieved too.

No pain no gain as we all knoe there is a need of some hardwork and a focused point of view to do anythong in yohr life. To achieve a goal to make your life better and towards a succeed future you will have to do a lot of hardwork and to bear pains in your life then it will a road for your life to success

crypto. this is very good. It is now in every world that there is a lot of famous. This gives us good money. I heard from my friend. He finds good money from this every day. And I like a lot for this. I strive to work on this. The reason I want to live well in my life With this, I want him to succeed in the future.

All the roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work. We are all know that our life is full of hardships and difficulties. If we face these hardships and hurdles then we definitely succeed in our life. We should also a fixed aim of our life. Without aim life is useless, ambition is the path of success. 

Thanks dear for your topic. I agree with you.crypto is a good way and a road to become successful in life. Crypto talk is a great chance for them who are idle in their life and can not become successful.crypto helps them to earning and learning as well as help to become self employed forever.         

Social media is still the best bet, twitter, Facebook and YouTube. I do take out my time to see tweets of project on twitter and Facebook post. When looking for some solid project, I search bitcointalk to see what other members have to say about the project. Although different people have different knack for various social media, so is good different platforms are used. But twitter can be that short and epic.

First of all, thank you for sharing this very useful information for everyone ... Success is a beautiful thing and it takes patience, effort, never giving up, making plans and implementing them.

Edited by Enasalshrbaji20