How long will it take here? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

How long will it take here?

I am new here .But with my experience if you spend more time on this forum you will learn more and earn more . With reading the topics you're able to creat your own topics with time . It's good to give much time to crypto and gain knowledge from it. 

My dear friend, hello, I spend 4 to 5 hours here daily, and this thing does not bother me, but I enjoy working here and earn more information and now I have started with the money here and this gives me a great motivation to stay and work here for longer hours

Hello dear members I hope you are good and doing great job on this platform I think you are new on this platform first thing I want to tell you that you need to search about this a cryptocurrency and then you will be b.a. reliable about the currency there don't worry about that this is a long-term

• +3 1

The field of learning about cryptocurrencies is never ending and every day we can learn something new due to the developments that occur daily.
So there is no feeling of tiredness if we want to achieve success, but a lot of work and effort in the forum to achieve what we aspire to, be patient, work hard and be more strong and calm at the same time.

My friend, In my opinion, staying here in this great platform for along time ,increase your knowledge and learn you more information about crypto currencies. For me I feel with happiness when I work here .as much as you learn as you can work well and earn money. 

I am a beginner here, but a long time in this forum will gain you useful information about it and a way to learn and make money at the same time.

I am still a beginner, but I enjoyed entering the forum and gaining information on various topics on cryptocurrencies and the field of trading.  In addition to that, the profit we earn as a reward for our learning the basics of currencies. 

At first, I spent quite a bit of time in following up and reading the posts until the content and purpose of the platform were understood, and then I continued to work with the comments and posts for a longer period, and now I hope to continue for as long as possible.

My friend thought it would be very useful to spend as long as possible working on this platform as it is an ample and informative educational platform from which you can make a material gain.

• +2 1

It is not necessary to spend a lot of time on this forum to make money. But a lot of time gives you experience and a lot of benefit, and it is a means of knowledge

• +5 1

Hello, my friend, for me, this work takes me about five hours a day, and some days more than that, and it is worth our time and effort because it provides money and knowledge together.

• +2 1

I am really enjoying my time here i hope i could stay here as much as i can this forum is lectural and profitable this is all i can hope for 

Hello my friend, yes it is useful to spend time here, there are many scientific research that is useful for us in our life and also many ways to make money, and you can make and invest money here and in very easy ways Just stick to the pal

You can't get tired so soon, it is just a matter of time، think of what makes you join the forum in th first place, try to explore through to learn more about cryptocurrency and develop yourself. You have to develop interest on th forum  

Hi everyone .. I hope you are well.
For me, I spend a lot of time within this forum in order to obtain an adequate amount of expertise and advanced technical information, in addition to the service and strengthening of the forum that supports Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, also in order to obtain money.

Dear friend, this forum is useful and good
You have to spend some time here and you can take advantage and make profits
   By sharing some time here and recording 30 comments on a daily basis

I am like a new member in the cryptotalk platform, so I'm also a novice in that field, but I think we most be focus on our target if we want to succeed in the cryptotalk platform, so always follow the platform rules and regulations very well, thank you so much. 

My friend, any success in life needs patience and constant work, do not worry, continue working, and in the end you will get good results. This forum is wonderful and deserves to continue.

Welcome my friendto the forum, you should spend more time and enjoy your work here, and you will get paid over time, and in this way you will also gain the necessary experience for your work.

As for me, I am not old here. I joined this forum a short time ago, but I will follow the opinions of the old people and try to benefit from this important topic that you asked about.

• +3 1

Obviously this platform is one of the best platform in the world of cryptography and it really worth the members of this platform to spend more time in the forum because there are a lot of things to learn from this platform daily, I will encourage you have more patience in this platform to get more knowledge.

As long as the forum is active, we are present, I do not feel bored that I spend a long time here sharing comments and gaining new information. Also, one of the forum rules is patience.

• +5 1

.Hey, buddy, you're not to be tierd, that's not healthy. You are in a strong spot on this website and you finished the 100-post challenge, which is commendable. Have you finished your first week's work? I don't believe so because I just looked at your profile and saw that you've only done 132 posts, which isn't even half of your first week's worth after 100 posts. You can work full-time for the first week and then part-time for the next two weeks.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, this forum deserves to spend a lot of time in it, and we hope that you will always stay here, as there is a lot of information and experiences that you will gain once you are in this forum in addition to earning money.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend to brought this topic, I'm a new member here and the information contained in the responses reported me a lot and helped me and made me know more information about this forum ... Good luck .

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.