We want to always make topics with description. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

We want to always make topics with description.

There are rules for creating a publication, and we do not like the much explanation on the topic. A simple explanation with good information is appropriate, or you ask a question and discuss it, and everyone is given their opinion

• +1 1

Having proper and comprehensible description is helpful for every member while selecting a topic. So we should consider this suggestion and try to make description that clearly elaborates our topic. Our description should never contradict with our post.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, a one-line subject does not provide us with enough context to understand what the user is talking about, and it can be frustrating. I'd also recommend that members write a thorough overview of what they're trying to suggest. @shakeelsherpao

I have noticed in this forum that there are very few descriptive topics
Experts must give articles and posts with accurate and beautiful descriptions in order for the benefit to spread to all new members

Yes, my friend, the subject in which there are no questions or a great description that does not attract the members of the forum mostly, this topic is superficial or without value, or either the topic in which you find many questions and it is an important topic because you will find many answers to these questions

• +2 1

I agree with you ... the precise description of any topic that will fully benefit any follower, so that he searches for his request within the explanation, and the benefits may be doubled.

Yes you are right topic should be useful and related to the cryptocurrency otherwise your topic will be deleted by the moderators because many people who join forum use same topic again and again. So do you are on research and then create a topic this will be more beneficial for you.

• +4 1

Dear you see that many people comment to understand the people with the one line and some in more line it is not depend to write more or long. That is the good the understand instead of the long comment.

The topic consisting of one line, for example, will not be understood by all members, so it must be explained in a simple and good way so that everyone can understand the idea that you are trying to write . The topic should not be inquiries only . It is best to write proposals, explain an idea or explain a site.

On 2/11/2021 at 1:00 PM, Yara45 said:

I understood what you mean, my friend ,, you are right ,, there are a lot of publications whose title or description is not enough and is not understood by many members ,, especially beginners ,,, This is what makes them turn away from it or they cannot participate in it because they do not understand it ..

It is good for us to explain the topic clearly and easily so that others can participate in it, thank you my friend for this important advice 🌷

You are absolutely right mate because most of the beginners these days often find some of the topic hard to understand and since there journey is not far most of them always decided to quit and I hope we all make a useful post in an easy language that will be understood by other members as well.

On 2/11/2021 at 4:50 PM, Dlexx69 said:

So,members please make posts with much description. I hope you understand my topic.

It is a rule of this forum that a post should have at least 100 characters or more. Title should be relevant to the description. Sometimes, some members ask questions just in a single line and post it as a new topic, which is wrong as it is a violation of the terms and moderators will warn or ban such members. We need to be careful while creating new topics or posts by following all the forum rules. 

Yes, my friend, you are really right, we have to take care of the subject of the description, it describes the participation and explains to us what you are talking about and what it is meant to be, it is very important for everyone, and we have to pay more attention to it. 

I try that my comments do not always coincide but sometimes they are similar and this has led me to be eliminated I have to be very careful when making my comments so as not to relapse into that fault I am learning a little more every day in this type of undertaking and the forum helps me a lot.

• +1 1

I understand you, my friend, most of the people here are only present to get money, but don't forget too. You have to create publications that benefit others in order to be effective here.

Yes, you are right, I also noticed this. The topics should be more descriptive and provide the benefit through their important content that benefits everyone.

I agree with you dear in your words ... as we must expand our publications and learn optimally about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them to make these publications effective and high quality ... Also, benefiting from the experiences from others helps us to develop our ideas well ... we have to work Striving to get knowledge and money at the same time and bring benefit to everyone and to the forum

• +3 1

You are right, when we browse any section of the forum to search for new topics that we participate in and comment on, most of them contain a very short description and therefore we cannot understand the meaning of the post until we abandon it and read it so all members who want to create new posts must write a clear and understandable description For the content of the post

• +2 1

I am agree with your opinion we should make topics by using more description details because we cannot explain everything in the title of the topic that's why we should do explanation of the topic by description.

Yes, you are right. Everyone should clarify their topics, describe them well and know all their ideas. This is so that others can understand them and extract their meaning. You must write them in a fun and easy way and choose expressive words and clear structures for them. Use terminology related to the field of conversation.  Encoder, so you will be useful and unique

• +2 1

We don't need long description but good explanation of the topic. So I prefer to explain my point in short note and simple words that everyone can understand easily rather than writing long notes and also recommend it always.

Hello friend, in fact, I completely agree with you that it is better for the ideas included in our topic to be explained in an easy-to-understand way, especially here in the new members section in order to help them learn how to create a useful topic and that our publications help them advance in ranks in the coding talk here In the end, we are all here to learn and take advantage of this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk Forum and move closer to achieving the goals in the future. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Yes, I agree with you, and I also hope that the inexperienced members do not create any useless posts because that makes the forum a bit bad. We often see duplicate or incorrect information. I hope the moderators will find a solution to that matter.

It is true, there are a lot of random topics and posts, which increased with the increase in the number of newcomers to this forum, so we always have to emphasize the importance of reading the rules well before starting to publish, and reporting these posts to contribute to cleaning the forum from these spammers.

Hello my friends, it is a good thing that we can do to increase the information that we can share or expand by raising the topics to be communicated, as that is an important thing in this forum

This will be for the benefit of all, I think it's will be better if we make our topics with full description of the point we want to hit because that will be useful to the new members in the cryptotalk platform, and before we could achieve this, we most make proper research about topics before we publish, thanks.