We want to always make topics with description. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

We want to always make topics with description.

Hello my friend

I agree with you, this section is for beginners and everyone is here to learn, so those who share the information should describe more for ease of understanding. 

Dear friend, thank you for this wonderful article. Yes, of course, any member must, when publishing a topic, expand the explanation and describe everything he wants from this topic. Thank you very much.

Description A resonant title that attracts followers and occupies the forefront through evaluation. My advice to the description is to be related to the content of the topic, and stay away from grammatical errors.

• +2 1

We are daily in order to achieve the basic end of the Forum and are the dissemination of information and helping people understand the encrypted currencies in the right way

My friend, indeed, I noticed the same thing. Adding the description in the post is very important to communicate the idea to the members here and support the new junior members here and complete their work without any problems.

On 2/11/2021 at 4:50 PM, Dlexx69 said:

Hello buddy,I hope you all are well. I noticed a thing that many topics  are with very little description or a questions. But why we do that?We want to make topics with much description. Those posts are helpful for others. So,members please make posts with much description. I hope you understand my topic.

Description is necessary with every posts.. Either the topics is of any kind but it's detailed description is necessary so that the members read the description and getting the idea about the post that what the reader want to say and what is his problem for which he is requesting for helping... I also noticed many of the posts which are with  very little description so even just with the question.. That kind of posts are not according to the rules and regulations of the forum so if you find that kind of post then report it so that the maker of that post should clear it. 

Yes, my friend, we must publish useful publications with a wonderful description so that the other members can benefit from it, so be careful on your topic and make it always useful and with a description, I mean with the same description that it is a lot of description Very good luck and good luck dear beloved

Well done, we, for example, as junior members, are looking for publications that contain a good and sufficient description to know how we will work and when we encounter an incomprehensible publication, we may be confused with information and distracted, which will affect our performance here. Thank you for mentioning this important point.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, the topic must be at least 200 characters long, the publisher should be extensive with information so that members benefit from these posts. There are a lot of posts with good ideas, but a little explanation, and this makes them not useful ,we should care about quality and not quantity .

I agree with you that some topics must include more descriptions, depending on the topic at hand, some of them need to be described more than others for ease of understanding for beginners

Yes, my friend, of course, the most important matter that must be followed after the forum rules while publishing the topic The posting rules in the forum When choosing a topic and starting to publish it, we must mainly adhere to the adequate description in the first post we share with it. Sufficient description of the topic at hand. This description should be easy for someone who is a beginner, for example in order to He gets along with all others, but without great benefit. Therefore, keep the topic in general easy and clear that everyone can read and understand. Thank you very much.

On 2/11/2021 at 4:50 PM, Dlexx69 said:

Hello buddy,I hope you all are well. I noticed a thing that many topics  are with very little description or a questions. But why we do that?We want to make topics with much description. Those posts are helpful for others. So,members please make posts with much description. I hope you understand my topic.

I also agree with you because I also have seen some topic like this I think we should give the detail of a thing in topic because there are many good topics but they are not discussing the thing and there are just giving a short information so I think we just try to make a topic through which we can easily give our message to the other member.

• +2 1