In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder

Those who work with crypto have the opportunity to earn more profit by holding long term and holding increases the price of crypto coins.  The price of Bitcoin dropped to dollar 7,500 but those who held it for a long time now have a price of k 40k which is much higher.  Traders understand when to trade and if they hold on, the profit is higher.

10 hours ago, usamah said:

because all the technical analyzes were telling us about the rise of Bitcoin to the prices of twenty thousand, which are the prices it recorded

Some time technical  analysis  do not work  perfectly  you know which lead big trader face lose too..  By the way, trader and holder has two term which Importance  we need to  know in difference  way..  Usually  holder love to collect crypto  when  market  crash  but trader love to trade every  time to get instants  profit..  Such as many holder sold btc at 20k usd but many trader thought  btc will pump more so they trade  btc that time while bought  btc more for now @usamah

Many ways there is a lot of good that works for all of us there is nothing to difficult to understand when you are looking for the best of everything and in some cases you are suppose to develop a good chance to really follow the instincts. 

Yeah.I agree with you.As tge btc price is rising and predicted to rise even high its a perfect time to hold our btc.And trading should be avoided to have more profit.So we just have to keep patience and react when tge time comes.

• +2 1

The scope is that trader shouldn't stop being a trader because the market is always volatile and as such some people love to make their money work for them, but if I'm trader I'll keep part of my BTC and trade some so either way round I'll have something on ground

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Every activity has risk and we need money management to handle it. You can choose hold as your strategy but if down trend running in long term period your strategy will fail. Most people choose trading because limit time, so when market change direction they just need fix strategy not calculate lost value.

Crypto currency is not predictable and I think the bitcoin asset should be divided into two parts. One part to trade for everyday income and the other to hold until the price rises

When you hold some currency for a long time so this is a long term deal in my opinion! let's say that the price of this currency would be doubled.. but this may take years!! but in trading yo will make good amounts of profits in a month and you will save your capital from loosing! but in holding.. nobody knows what would happen with your capital in many years.

If you have experience and you think you can do it then it could also be a good idea to become a day trader and try to make profit everyday. But for beginners it's better to be long time traders

I am not totally satisfied with it according to me you should hold for long term when you are suffering from loss or the price of the coins in which you have invested is lowering down constantly but if the situation is ok then you should trade regularly it will give you regular profit.

On 12/31/2019 at 1:06 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

Yes, really, keeping some Bitcoin for a long time is a good thing. We must have some money that we keep via Bitcoin

• +1 1

Crypto currency is not predictable and I think the bitcoin asset should be divided into two parts. One part to trade for everyday income and the other to hold until the price rises

When you hold some currency for a long time so this is a long term deal in my opinion! let's say that the price of this currency would be doubled.. but this may take years!! but in trading yo will make good amounts of profits in a month and you will save your capital from loosing! but in holding.. nobody knows what would happen with your capital in many years.

If you have experience and you think you can do it then it could also be a good idea to become a day trader and try to make profit everyday. But for beginners it's better to be long time traders

• +2 1

I am not totally satisfied with it according to me you should hold for long term when you are suffering from loss or the price of the coins in which you have invested is lowering down constantly but if the situation is ok then you should trade regularly it will give you regular profit.

• +4 1

This behavior always appears in the crypto market, it is an irreversible trend and it is the fault of centralized decentralization, it sounds crazy but it is like that, for the whales to manipulate the market is too easy they lower and raise the price to their liking, they generate uncertainty and only they they earn money

Frankly, I don't agree with you about this thinking because everything has stages of growth and stages of loss or shortage. The currency has also increased and is likely to fall again in the cryptocurrency market, although I don't like it to fall, but we have to think more deeply. 

On 12/31/2019 at 1:06 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

Yes, it is a good strategy in the time of the big drop. You have to buy currencies and leave them for a long time in order to make really big profits.

Long term is helping us relax and enjoy the ride without having the stress of a day trader. It gives us better chances and greater time to deal with other things except from just trading. We don't need to read charts and making TA often but we can just hold and wait for the price to rise and sell at a selected target that could be many times higher.

Yes you are right my friend it will be a very good advice if we hold our bit coin very tight am sure we are going to benefit from it when the price is high 

Ot will be good for business.. Holding for long term is a very good thing for successful business. It will give us more profit as well. 

in fact that would be the best thing to do,  holding of crypto for long can have a very positive impact on the kind of profit that we make,  even though cryptocurrencies price are not stable,  still yet holding for long is better than selling it quickly. 

• +1 1

If you look at the market then I am sure you cannot ask about this because the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day so you should be a trader and you can get lot of profits with the trading of the Bitcoin so best of luck

• +2 1

If you want to earn money without hard work, you have to take a little risk. Traders who are there need to be patient and anticipate the situation , Because the price of Bitcoin fluctuates generally. I hope the price of bitcoin will rise in the future.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

i friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

Unfortunately volatility is an essential part of the crypto market, knowing how to withstand these downward trends is essential to survive, those who capitalized at the beginning of 2020 are richer today, the hodl is important, it is only a matter of resisting.