Which wallets are helpful for new beginners? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Which wallets are helpful for new beginners?

Yobit wallet can be used. I, as a beginner, use it because it transfers money in an easy way and you can invest any cryptocurrency that you earn from this forum and this will give you profits to start working in the field of cryptography and electronic currencies.

For me, I find the Yobit wallet better than others, as it is safe and reliable and accepts all currencies, low withdrawal fees, and you can trade through it.

Welcome to this forum, my dear friend, you have become a cryptotalk family and you will get everyone's help.There are many very reliable and global wallets that you can use such as Biance, Blockchain and Coinbase, all of which are highly protected

• +2 1

I am using the crypto wallet for the holding or saving our money and i found this wallet very legit and safe and secure in which we can save our money or also we can exchange our money through this wallet. 

Derry I am also a beginner but dear I am using yobit. Net to keep my currency safe besides this, it is a rhythm exchange platform where we can earn bitcoin as well as invest our currency in the investment fund and we can get a profit from this , so I recommend you this wallet because you are not afraid to lose money and currency.

• +1 1

I found several good wallets, and I think they are suitable and most people use them, and those wallets are faucetpay, hardware, coinbase, I hope you have benefited.

I, as a beginner, use it because it transfers money in an easy way and you can invest any cryptocurrency that you earn from this forum and this will give you profits to start working in the field of cryptography and electronic currencies.

My recommendation is just as my colleagues have told you, it is worth using yobit wallet, it is useful and safe to exchange coins. We recommend it 100%.

I think the best wallet at the moment is the Trust wallet. It is multi-coin, which is very convenient, it also shows the coin rates and the total balance of the sum of all coins.

Well there are so many wallets in Crypto world as you can search in Google Play store application. There are hundreds in numbers and also some are fake and scam. The best wallet I have been hearing in this site are Trust wallet and Coinbase wallet for beginners.

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think your boy bit wallet is very secure and also very beneficial for beginner and also every member of this forum because this wallet provide us extra security and also easy to transfer money over withdraw money if one transaction take a few minutes compared to others so yobit wallet is best

There are several wallets each with it own unique features and characteristics,but seriously I prefer using coinbase, because of it high security, it's also known and used by many people,I suggest you try using it,I'm sure you'll enjoy it

My dear friend, I advise you to use the main wallet, which is the Yobit because it is the most secure wallet and not like any other wallet, as it saves money without charge and all users resort to it because it is better than others

• +2 1

It is better to download a wallet that works on the Android system. This is the most appropriate thing that you can do because these wallets are the fastest and safest these days.

• +3 1

Welcome to the cryptotalk forum as a beginner here. I advise you to download trustwallet. I have been using it since I entered this forum and I am transferring my profits on it from the yopit platform. It is really a good wallet and easy to use.

I am a bigenner too and many friend adviced me to use trust wallet and they said that a good wallet and does not need to many identifications.

My friend, I have never started using the wallet, but I have learned from posts by some members that Yobit wallets are safer.
Please provide more information to benefit from the topic. Thank

• +1 1

The yobit wallet, my mate, can be used. I use it as a beginner because it is simple to use and you can invest any cryptocurrency you receive from this forum, which will provide you with income to begin working in the field of cryptography.

My friend I am new here I have no idea for wallet but the experience of the seniors I think you but wallet is good for this forum because it provide security to all of us so keep posting and earn money and knowledge here

In my opinion perfect money wallet is best for beginners because his transaction method also so simple and generally it is also associated with yobit so i suggest all of you perfect money wallet

Hello friend 

If you are new then i should talk to you that you are welcome on this side on crypto.The best wallets of this siy is yobit side.you work on it and your coins will atumattcally collect on the youbit side.there you with draw on this.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. For me, I use the Yobit wallet and I advise you to use it because it is a safe and easy-to-use wallet and it does not require a lot of fees, so you can work and earn money easily.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hi dear welcome to this platform

As a beginner you can use yobit wallet as it is very easy to use and you can do investements thorough this wallet also.

All the best .

Thank you

There are lots of wallets in the market but i suggest you to uae trust wallet. Because i am also using this wallet and this wallet is very trustable. Everyone can easily use this wallet. The use of this wallet is very easy. I hope you will also enjoy to use this wallet.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend. I personally use the yobit wallet because it offers good services and ease of transferring money, in addition to preserving personal information