Which wallets are helpful for new beginners? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Which wallets are helpful for new beginners?

@fatimahmad123 Hello friend 

According to the opinion of the majority on this site, and my personal opinion, the best wallet to use is Yobit wallet.

It offers safety and secrecy for your profit, and a privacy policy assures you of comfort and easy use

• +1 1

My dear ones, in general, through wallets in general, we can save money in the long term in general safely, so I mainly dealt with two secure wallets, which are Atomic Wallet and Trust Wallet. I recommend them because they are safe. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

My friend, I am also a new member, but according to what I learned, you should write 100 comments, at least 100 characters at the beginning, and then 20 comments per day, not less than 100 characters. Also, beware of scammers and support friends

• +1 1

You are welcome, my friend, in the encryption forum. First, you must protect your private and public keys because if they are stolen, you will lose your money. Secondly, you must maintain your respect in the forum and you must learn and preserve your information that helps you progress step by step towards the path to success.

For me, I keep the currency I receive from the cryptotalk forum in yobit, it is a safe wallet and it has a large number of other cryptocurrencies, it is a good wallet for storing our cryptocurrencies, and investing them.

There are lots of cryptocurrencies wallet available for use. You can use yobit exchange as your wallet if you wish to. I mainly use trust wallet because its secure and safe for use.

Welcome my friend .... There are many wallets, good and bad, but from my point of view, the best one is the yobit wallet, you can withdraw money from it with ease... as it offers you many features and is easy to use as well.

Honestly, my dear friend, I have not tried any wallet other than the Yobit wallet because I consider it the most clear and easy-to-use wallet because when you use it you will not need anyone's help to work on it

Dear friend, I am a beginner here. Thank you for this topic. I am about to profit from paid comments soon. What I know so far is that the yobit wallet is the safest and most reliable wallet.

I also want to know a wallet that will benefit us as a beginner. I heard from one of my friends that the Yobit wallet is a good wallet for beginners.

• +2 1

Buddy, I'm also a rookie like you, and as I've been given the benefit of a  yobit wallet, it's pretty good for making a profit.

Edited by Rezkyuosf
  • +2 1

Welcome my friend in this forum yes there are several wallets you can use but the safest and most easy to use is the wallet of the Obibit good luck 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is just a really important problem for starters, I do think that this ideal cryptocurrency budget will be the yobit podium, it can be safe and sound along with discreet and you'll save your individual essential by yourself thereby your current budget will not always be hacked, along with there are several pursuits that one could try out using your values, this can be this thoughts and opinions.

There are several wallets, but the best one is the yobit wallet, which is safer and more reliable and works with all members without any concerns. In your work, I wish you success. @shakeelsherpao

hello mate hope so you will get knowledge and information through this forum dear if you want to keep your coin safe then you should have to make an account on yobit because in this your coins are safe it is very safe wallet besides this this is the best wallet where you can earn bitcoin also it is very trustful and secure wallet for beginner so i advice you to use this as your wallet

• +5 1

Dear i think Yobit wallet is more usable. As a novice, I use it because it moves money quickly. You will also spend every cryptocurrency you receive through this forum, which will provide you with income to begin working in the area of cryptography and electronic currencies. I wish you the best of luck for your job here.

Hello friend, I have not yet tried the governor. But I think that the Yobit wallet is the best wallet, as everyone uses it and considers it very safe for the rest of the wallets

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend is the best wallet for this forum. Come on, to transfer the money we earn from this forum to the Yubit platform, and this is very good, as it makes many things easier for us. We do not make much effort, so the money is transferred immediately to the Ubit platform, after which you can choose the wallet that suits you to transfer the money on it. There is a suitable and easy to use Pinance wallet. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Thank you to all the friends who have been very uninformative to us as novices, including the ones who gave us so much advice on a yoBit portfolio, that it's very protective of our investments.

I want to say that yobit is a very good wallet through which we can get our payment and transfer our money easily. Through yobit wallet we can invest our money in trading and can get good profit.

Yes as most members say the yobit wallet is the most suitable wallet to transfer currency,  I use it from my starting in the cryptotalk platform, it's easy and useful.

Hello dear friend, I am considered completely new here, but I think you should use a yobit wallet. I also use it, and it is the best wallet, especially for beginners with cryptocurrencies, easy to deal with, and good luck to you.

The Yobit wallet is a good wallet for beginners, as it is safe and easy to use, and you can save your profits from the forum in this wallet and its fees are low .. So I recommend it ..

• +4 1

Dear Friend
If you want to earn from this forum, you have to choose a wallet that participates with the forum in this campaign and personally I deal with the yobit wallet, which is a wonderful credible wallet through which you can invest the profits that you earn from here

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png