Which wallets are helpful for new beginners? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Which wallets are helpful for new beginners?

As a beginner I will prefer to use yobit wallet. It's also advised for you as being a beginner it's easy to use. You can do investment through it in an easy way. As well as through this yobit wallet you can exchange coins. It's safe and reliable to use.🤩

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Dear friend, being a beginner here, I would like to advise you about the portfolio of the platform of the forum, and you must link it with the forum account first. It is very useful and safe a lot, and many recommend it

• +3 1

I will recommend you to use yobit and coinbase. Because both wallets are useful and easy to use for beginners. Both wallet cointains less fees but yobit costs sometimes high transaction fees like btc, eth etc. The best wallet for everyone is coinbase. It's security system is high and there is no any hidden charge for it            

• +4 1

For new beginners,I suggest them to use trust wallet or coinbase wallet. Both are safe and secure for beginners.It has 2fa verification which help you a lot to secure your account.

I recommend you a thousand times the binance wallet I would never complain about it is too complete and intuitive one of the best reasons why I use it is that within the application it has two models, one professional and one short that gives the best tools

• Useful or interesting 1

Greetings friend coinbase wallets and trust wallet are ideal to start in the crypto world are very reliable and have a very simple interface, the trust wallet wallet support all erc 20 tokens and many other coins, I recommend this wallet. 

I feel Yobit wallet is  best choice for all the Biggners of this forum.It is because thus wallet is  simple and easy to use.We can easily  store, exchange and  transfer our cryptocurrencies by using this wallet. 

• +5 1

On 2/9/2021 at 11:25 AM, Dlexx69 said:

I am a new member of crypto currency. I didn’t have much experience with wallets. I want to know the senior members which wallets are suitable and helpful for me.Please say your important advise. That question is so important for me.

YoBit wallet is a great place to work online business and it's deposit money opportunity is a great and also affordable solution and it's easy to withdraw from yobit and we also see the trading program is a good way to. 

• +5 1

Dear mate , i think for the beginners coinbase wallet is best in term of security or safety . It store 97% of your assets in offline cold storage . When the assets are in the cold storage they are difficult to hack.  Coinbase supports majority of the popular currencies.  Moreover , it has simple user interface.

Hello everyone, there are many wallets that are safe and easy to use, personally one that I use very often is uphold, is a very complete and easy to use wallet, where you have the most important cryptos, and you can store and exchange your digital coins safely.

• +5 1

well there's diffirent wallets for newbies the believe wallet is best one for me is supportive and simple to utilize in any case i think everybody particularly apprentices ought to utilize it since they said is secure and i found it comfortable and has remains exchanges expenses.

There are a lot of beginners who do not know about wallets and they may face some deception in this matter, so I would like to advise beginners with the wallet in the yobit platform, it is safe and real and we can store our money and we are reassured in addition to that it can be invested in the investbox in the currencies we want, it is the best in my opinion.

When you are new, the wallets we use the most are MyetherWallet, MetaMask and BlockChain but as we get to know them we realize that there are other types of wallets that provide better benefits and low commissions.

welcome. In fact, there are a lot of wallets, but I use yobit because it is very safe and also has an easy-to-use interface. I might think about using a Payeer wallet later. I've heard it's good.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Personally, I use the yobit wallet, it is very useful for beginners in the same way, so I advise you about it as well as through it, you can invest your balance and receive profits easily from the forum and from investing and there are many ways to earn money what you have to do but commitment

• +2 1

I think yobit is only wallet that is very useful for new beginners because its method of withdrawing income is also very easy and you can easily exchange your currency by using yobit wallet and you never receive any problem you should not share your account information with other and then it's the best.

I think for cryptocurrency trading you must use different cryptocurrency exchange wallets like yobit exchange and binance exchange wallet are best you can also use different mobile wallets like metamask, trust wallet and  token pocket wallet

My dear friend, I'm beginner too but I heard a lot about Yobit. I also have read a lot of comments and posts about it so I think they are not lying. It is secure and also easy to use. It gives information about many digital currencies and also give opportunity to trade. 

• +5 1

I think yobit is best for beginners Because it easily transfers money and enables You to invest in any cryptocurrency, which will make you gain profits in. Yobit is good exchange site and wallet It always secure our Crypto balance. This wallet provides maximum protection. As a result, users can keep their money safely.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

There are many wallets that you can use to store your money and currencies, I prefer "Trust" wallet, easy to use for beginners and has a simple interface, but if you want to trade and invest, I recommend the Yobit platform, esay to use and trusted platform.

• +5 1

I think that the preeminent wallet for fledglings is the yobit wallet, for the reason that it is secure, solid, and easy to isolate up with, and a more prominent sum of cryptocurrencies and advanced monetary standards protect be managed with through it.

• +2 1

Hay mate, yobit exchange is so good for beginners. You can easily withdraw your money from yobit. You can easily convert the crypto currency in the currency of your own country. You can invest your crypto currency in invest box. It is profitable. 

• +1 1

Different wallets are in. The market they have different opinions but the best for beginner and almost all level of persons that is yobit that provide you every facility.

Thanks dear friend we got the answers to our questions through your question.Since many of us are new, there is an appeal to seniors to post something that benefits new users. And if you like my comment, don't forget to respond.

You can save money on the yobit wallet and there is also a wallet called trust wallet that it is good and easy to use, but my advice for you is to distribute your money to several wallets