Why not like other on cryptotalk? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mirhasaqib

Why not like other on cryptotalk?

On 2/5/2021 at 9:29 PM, Mirhasaqib said:

Dear friend how are you 

My question about like and following,on cryptotalk people are not focusing like 

And following? Why why?

If your one clicking like  beneficial 

For other why not like?

Any reason?

In this platform we are all colleagues if we are thinking about other then God helped us.

Do have good have?

Kindly answer here...

Hi dear friend I think you should follow those member that are making good content and in this way you learn a lot of things and you should make good and informative content if you do this then more and more people follow you and if more people follow you then definitely your reputation is improve.

• +2 1

Dear many people work as the earning they complete the terget to post the 20 comment or topic. For completion of post they do not like the post. They focus on the terget. 

• +5 1

i am new in the crypto currency and cryptotalk. how the increase the earning and how to people like other. mean what step we take to like to other and they like your like. this is general that people at that time they read the comment and and like the comment.

Yes you are right my friend our feedback on this topic is necessary for income if we give good feedback for someone else's post which is useful then he gets good reputation and the other one gives us good reputation.

On 2/5/2021 at 9:29 PM, Mirhasaqib said:

Dear friend how are you 

And following? Why why?

For other why not like?

Any reason?

In this platform we are all colleagues if we are thinking about other then God helped us.

Do have good have?

Kindly answer here...

In my opinion cryptotalk forum is the best in crypto world. You can easily to use it. You can learn knowledge about crypto currency and earn money freely. You can gain knowledge some experience members about trading. 

Good day for you, my friend. We are new to this forum and we came to learn and make money. We cannot earn money if we do not get a useful reputation. This is why we have to read well and wrote useful topics to get a positive reaction and thus earn better. This is why we have to support each other.

Yes dear friend you are right but people thinks that why they gives likes to other and I think they are wrong  we should give likes to those people that deserve it and there are a lot of people that are making good and informative post but never contain likes this is very bad we should encourage other people.

• +2 1

We should definitely rate other's posts according to their content as positive reputation for useful content and negative reputation for useless or spam content. Positive reputation encourages the good content makers so we must give the good reputation to the good content makers.

I agree with you, my friend, I think there is no platform through which you can learn and earn except this platform, I think this platform is exceptional, we must share our experiences and useful information and work hard to gain a good reputation

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend, I agree with you, we would like to be all active members of the forum and provide support to each of us and give each publication the right to evaluate, whether with a positive or negative reputation

• +2 1

Because I love this site so looked around a lot of similar sites, but I realized that this is the best product you can work for you at all.
Good luck, buddy.

Well, it's okay. We have to give the appropriate rating to each member. If his work is useful and enjoyable, he deserves to give him a positive rating. This is our duty if we are those who are really looking for information and not just making publications to earn profits. So we have to appreciate whoever gives us this information really.

My dear friend i think we should rely on the content that we share and how useful and valuable is it to others because good content is always visible to other member and they will give you what you deserve for it 

Hello my dear friend, thank you very much for this important topic for me. This forum is a special place to learn and earn money without the torment of my body, my dear friend, and good luck to all

You have to rely on yourself, and create more quality topics to impress others, when your posts are useful, others will give you a good reputation, do not despair. Just try every time and you will achieve your goal.

• +3 1

I hope that members look forward to thinking well in this forum. This platform offers science and learning. It gains you skill and experience in the field of cryptocurrency. It pays you for creating useful posts. So you have to respect this blessing and work hard to achieve the goals and gains and make good use of it.  Cryptocurrency

• +2 1

My friend, it is very easy, so if you want to gain the admiration of other members and follow you, just start writing new and good posts that contain useful information, thus you will attract members to you and they will give you a positive reputation and they can also follow you to see every new post you post.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, I agree with you. Everyone should treat as colleagues, and the most important thing is to respect everyone and their time, and this is by presenting high-value topics and sharing useful information on other people's topics so that we have more fun and useful time in this forum .

On 2/5/2021 at 6:29 PM, Mirhasaqib said:

Dear friend how are you 

And following? Why why?

For other why not like?

Any reason?

Do have good have?

Kindly answer here...

When it comes to following other members, if i am understand the post that you have made correctly, you do that for members that you are especially interested in for their content and the topics and posts that they create. If you are following someone then you are able to get notifications when they post so that you are able to stay up to date with what they are doing and how they are approaching this topic as a whole. This can help you in terms of knowledge and your own growth. I think that many people use this feature for that reason and that is why it is important to only follow those that will add value to your experience and progress. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My friend, do not think about likes only, focus on the content that you share, if it is useful, understandable, and contains new and valuable information, the likes will inevitably come.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Dear friend, if you really want to get a positive reputation, you should write a topic that contains useful information for members and your topic should not be repeated, pay close attention to that,If you post a topic that has members discuss and exchange information, that's fine too ،good luck

• +2 1

Must especially the senior members of this platform don’t like giving the new members reputation because they feel the content of the new members don’t have the enough quality, but advisably the members should give the new members reputation to encourage us.

I think lots of people think crypto is fake. They think crypto is a scammer. They have lack knowledge about crypto so they didn't work on crypto. We all share knowledge of crypto to our friends. We want to convenience our friends to work on crypto.

You can't ask others to give you reputation.  Yiu have earn it with your efficiency.  You need to learn more about crypto and increase your knowledge so that you can creat a meaningful post that attract others. If your posts are enough valuable and informative then people will give you good reputation easily. Ao don't just think about reputation instead of improve your self. 

• +1 1