Help me for understanding this farum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Almeerbutt17

Help me for understanding this farum

Hello my friend, a warm welcome to this lovely forum. The rules of this forum to be succeeded are quite simple. Here, you will have to create constructive topics related to cryptocurrencies and for doing this you can earn some crypto. Remember to avoid copy pasting, creating multiple posts on the same topic and also avoid posting useless content.

Stay blessed🙃

I also want answers to this question. My information is little on this matter, but I know that we have to finish the 100 posts and then comment on 20 posts per day and on every useful comment you get Satoshi for me. When I got good information I forgot to make money.

• +4 1

I think this site is valid, of course, but at first you were able to complete 100 posts (not including deletions). N nWe must try to make the correct post. And I'm hopeful that you will too

This site is legit and you can earn more from this but the condition is that you material is good. In starting you have to post 100 posts after 100 post you should write 20 useful post per day but remember that the post must b useful and good if not then your post will be deleted. After that you earn from this 

My friend you are in a right place this sites is legit,  well since you have completed your 100 posts you have to keep posting useful 20 posts per day for seven days and you will start getting your payment for the eight days. Just be patient buddy I know is hard but with time you will start enjoying this forum. 

After completing 100 posts you should work continuously next seven days and you will receive your payment on eight day and it will come daily and slowly. 

Hello everyone, my friend surely you will get a lot of help in this forum, but I recommend you to review and understand the rules, so you have a little more clarity of the work that is done within the forum, what I can contribute, is that it is important that your first 100 posts must be useful, so you can get paid after 101 posts, you must wait seven days, and you will begin to receive payments.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear its your fault. You should not send any message or any personal information to any person. Because this site fully safed from any fraudulent person. And the key of this forum safety is your password or your personal information. So please keep careful next time and do hard work.

No one can deny the legitimacy of the forum that it provides services that are not widely available in the field of cryptocurrencies. Trust yourself and then in the forum and work hard and you will achieve good gains.

• +4 1

You must first make sure that you have completed the 100 free posts without having any of them deleted, then when you start with the twenty paid comments, the platform will take a time approximately a week to transfer the money to you .

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members .This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and wonderful fourm. It payment is 100 here. I am really like this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and relax. 

May Allah blessed him 😍

This forum is very good forum . If you join this platform then you better understand go to the about forum easily understand rules and guidelines.  You work and earn money this platform. 

This form is very fast and is very easy, first you read its rules and regulations, you will understand everything. If you do not understand anything, then you should read the comments of others. If you do not understand even then, then I tell you that you complete one hundred comments first and after that you do it in the complete  After that, as soon as the days go by with you, you will start getting his payment After 7 days 

Yes dear if you have completed your 1st hundred posts then now you will get earning after 7 days. It is best and great forum . Here we earn and learn at same time. Therefore I like this forum . We can earn more with investment. 

My friend, you are paid to write a hundred posts that are calculated as useful, and then the forum pays you for every post you do after it is counted as useful and is audited for seven days

On 2/5/2021 at 8:12 PM, Almeerbutt17 said:

One man said to me that the cryptotalk is very good site. It pay us for comments

So i belive that and start crypto talk comment work. When i complete my 100 comments task i said to him that i complete my task he said to me that  on few days my earning is not recived me. When  i will received my payment. I told you. On this time you send me that massage which yobit send on your email. I were send him that massage. And than he  donot massage me again. Plz help me that is this site is legit and how to i earn. 

This is site is legit you need to be working hard to earn from this site no doubt we didn’t worry about this site, but make sure your income will be increase everyday to invest and trade.

Of course it is legitimate, otherwise it would not have such a reputation or so many members so relax and work here if you want to earn money. The first thing you should do is complete your first 100 post, then make 20 daily posts and after a week you will be paid for each valued post you have

Of course, this excellent website can be authorized along with all people are creating wealth because of this online community. This is a wonderful site about mastering along with creating wealth. Immediately after filling out the 1st 100 valuable blog posts, we will need to URL each of our bills on the yobit bill along with enrolling in your advertising campaign and then were paid to publish thirty blogposts day-to-day.

Senior members can guide you more better than us.But I will share my information.Here we have to make posts by proper rules.In return we will get paid.Spend time here gradually you will understand about it.Hope for your best.

One told me that CryptoClock is a very good site F The first one you need to finish your 100 posts as soon as possible but after a week you will receive 20 posts per day. And you're not massaging me again. Plz help me if this site is legitimate and how do i earn. 

At first you want to make first 100 free useful posts. Then your posts will count for payment. Then you want to make 20 posts regularly and for that you will get payment after 7 days. @Faizanshafiq @Balla159 well explain. 

My friends, this is a wonderful forum.  And it's really legal.  You can only receive a payment after you have completed the first 100 posts on it.  Deleted posts will not be counted.  And after completing 100 posts, you have to make twenty useful posts daily for which you will be paid.

Dear this platforum is very useful specially for students dear first of all you will be completed 100 useful comments then for next 7 days you will post 20 per day then at the end of 7 days your coins are sent to your yobit account then you will easily receive .best of luck 

In this forum you should have  to complete your hundred post and after that you  should have to work for 7 days and after 7 days you start receiving your income  and gives you  200 stoshi for one post and it gives your earning for those post that contain useful rating positive rating and did not pay you for negative rating.

• +2 1

Just read questions and answers for the first time. It's best environment and money making opportunity. So keep your earnings on-line