How criticism keep us motivated ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How criticism keep us motivated ?

I think criticism is good for all of us.If we criticize about others post they will be motivated more than before.They can also find out their mistake.So we have to criticize others properly by expressing us.

Of course we must not give in to negative reactions, but rather we must learn from them and search for what is the mistake that we have committed so that we do not repeat it again, I advise you to stay in learning and diligence and not to give up

hey friend, The funny thing about criticism, though painful, is a crucial component of becoming good at something. Embracing criticism and turning it into something constructive is a learned skill. If you are not good at accepting criticism, you may want to work on improving it. Not only will it help you improve your interactions with others, but it will also help you improve yourself and feel better when problems arise. so Try not to think about criticism for being personal or opposed to other things you do. Take the criticism as it is and don't add anything to it or make assumptions about other aspects of your personality based on what has been said.

I think that we must take into account the opinions of others, especially constructive criticism, in order to correct the mistakes that we may commit, and also to show our motivation to always provide the best.

• +1 1

The criticism can motivate us but if it's all the time you receive critical thinking you will be fall in deep bad feeling it's good if it's something but if all the time they return to negative things and can effect the work on this forum 

Criticism in a positive way is a source of success in our life.if we accept criticism and than tried our best to improve our mistakes than it is very helpful for us to be successful person in life.

On 2/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, Shaibi said:

Hi mates 😊

Hope you all having good time on this forum .

Many people give up just because of negative reactions and criticism they receive on what they do . Shall we keep our efforts high and do not take into consideration the reaction of other people or give up to look cool in others' visions.

Write your ideas in replies .

Thanks ☺

Yes obviously dude many people just lose their interest and confidence if they get criticized but it is a good thing we should take it in a positive sense and never mind it continue your work with more perfection..

For me, the criticisms are very good since they make my mistake be reflected and I can correct it and not commit it again and it makes me try harder so that I do not receive more criticism I hope that you, as when you receive criticism, do not get angry, thank you for seeing you done  see their mistake make them not angry just correct their mistake.

Constructive criticism keeps us active and improving, it is like in the cinema, criticism allows the following projects to allow mistakes that have been made before, it should not bother us at all that they criticize us, accept and move on, it is part of life , Our work should not be liked by everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, I believe that as we can receive positive evaluations, in the same way we can receive negative evaluations, this is a dynamic norm, in this type of forum, we can not be sad about it, simply what we can do is work hard, and strive to do better our work within the platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for this post. First, we must not feel frustrated by our negative reactions, but rather these negative responses should motivate us to exert more effort in order to succeed and progress in our life.

Yeah I think criticism could be the the greatest motivation. We can understand our lacking by criticism of others and it may help us to overcome from this. Maximum people become frustrated from criticism but I think we should be motivated from criticism. 

Criticism really motivate us.as the people thrown stones towards us we should try to make basis for our success by these stones.it leads us to the heights of glory.

Hello dear friend, I think that we should not despair and continue to try and benefit from the experiences of old experienced members to make our topic useful and receive positive reactions. Even if it is negative, we have to respect the opinion of others and try again

Your words are frank and I agree with you on this matter. In fact, there are many members who lose hope and quickly withdraw from the business here just to get a negative criticism or negative reputation on a post or comment they have posted, but we must make this criticism a catalyst to make us do the work with greater focus and try to avoid mistakes and not repeat them

• +5 1

If someone criticize on your topic then you should not be loose heart  but take it as a motivation and the person who criticize on you you should  prove him that you are not a loser you are a winner and you can achieve your goal you have a strength to do something and then definitely you can do this.

• +5 1

Yes, my companion, you're right, most of the individuals feel disappointed fair since they were criticized by other individuals, but I think that they ought to advantage from the suppositions of others, whether they are negative or positive, and thus we are going be able to pick up involvement and information almost cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

Not all negative criticisms we have to ignore. Some of them are really true here. I have to correct what I have wronged, but some of them are for shattering morale and ridicule. This type of criticism we must ignore and in my opinion we should always improve our work. We do not wait for criticism in order to search for the mistake.

• +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I think that criticism in itself is not a bad thing, it is the other way around that it is a good thing because if we did not have criticism we could not improve even more than what we are already doing so I just tell them not to see criticism as something bad if not as something good that helps us improve even more.

Edited by Erika2003

As long as you have your vision clear and your purpose always present you will be able to give all your attention to that, and when you get criticized you will realize that in reality you are doing the right things. Remember that if no one is criticizing you it is because you are not moving in any direction, these are processes that you have to go through so that we can have a better mental stability. 

a lot of people get upset when someone criticism their work but i think some oft the notes that i got told are very important to upgrade my work and present a better content 

criticism often motivates some people, but for some it becomes a reason for reflection and a rejection of what they were going to, but this happens with morally unprepared people, or something.  So it goes.

Negative responses and criticism must be dealt with positively and not despair and frustration, because this matter clarifies the negatives and reveals the error, and he must work to correct it next time in order to present better topics.

When we take a negative reaction, this does not mean that we are bad, but negative reactions are alerting us, so that we can improve our issues.  We must not give up. Rather, we must do more to do a better job.

• +2 1