How criticism keep us motivated ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How criticism keep us motivated ?

Hi mates 😊

Hope you all having good time on this forum .

Many people give up just because of negative reactions and criticism they receive on what they do . Shall we keep our efforts high and do not take into consideration the reaction of other people or give up to look cool in others' visions.

Write your ideas in replies .

Thanks ☺

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 7
  • +4 3

Criticism is a good source of your improvement by criticism you can improve your mistakes and many other things also that is not good for your personality but many people not do criticism for improvement they only do it for insult the other and for point scoring..... 

• Useful or interesting 1

You've got results. Your efforts and your fatigue and I have done everything we can to make it happen without any fatigue when I like to get results. Don't follow the rules and don't deviate from them and when it's over at the end of the month and you're happy to get the money you want because here you are.

• +3 1

Don't worry about anything on this platform and ignore the negative feedback which you receive from other peoples. Just do your work and keep going on your path. 

Edited by Maham123
  • +2 1

Giving up merely because of criticism or negetive feedback or reaction is not a good idea. Pick up yourself and learn from your mistakes. Critism should only make you stonger and stay motivated to work harder and create more useful content. Always challenge yourself to be better.

• +3 1

I think criticism is a important part of our success. Because by criticism we can know in which site we have lacking. Also it helps us to take necessary steps to recover it as soon as possible. That's why we should take criticism positively. And also it is better to make criticism for begginers rather than giving negative reputation. 

• +2 1

Negative self-talk is something that most of us experience from time to time, and it comes in many forms. It also creates significant stress, not only to us but to those around us if we're not careful. Here's what you need to know about negative self-talk and its effects on your body, your mind, your life, and your loved ones.

• +2 1

In my opinion whenever you get negative response or criticism on your post check if you did something wrong what point you missed and keep that point in your mind when you post next so it will get appreciated more than the previous one. and if you did nothing wrong and have not missed a thing then keep at it and do not bother about the criticism or negative response. it is a part of life if 100 likes you 10 are going to dislike.

• +3 1

I support this suggestion. Criticism is a practice of judging the merits and faults of someone. We should learn to improve ourselves from criticism by taking it in a positive way. Never quit something just because that someone is criticizing you. If someone is doing that just think that you are making a good way that's why People are against you. This positive aspects will lead to achieve your goals.

Edited by Ashii

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Although both forms are challenging your ideas, character or ability when someone is destructive criticism it can hurt your pride and have negative effects on your self esteem and confidence but you can't give up..!!!

I also agree with you that criticism motivates us a lot.  We can know through this and understand what kind of comments we need to make and what kind of comments we need to avoid.  We don't need to be worry for this reason. Because we can learn a good lesson from it.  We will not comment from now on where people can create criticism.

When you take many things in a positive ways and also try to get a good lesson from the negative things then its keep you motivate from the things which is quite much helpful in the life.

Or a very good forum The one that catches the eyebrows and gives the chinchillas the earbuds.Or a digital forum that is very important for everyone to know about Why now or the forum is becoming very important.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, there is a method of criticism. When criticizing, we must criticize ideas, not people, and point to the wrong place in the topic and put forward the correct idea, so I find that criticism is one of the methods of development and improvement

Criticism is good for our growth and development. When this is done in a wrong way, the purpose of criticism will not be achieved. So when every we want to criticize a comment or post, it should be done constructively and politely. @Gimini @Talha @Lolo33

Edited by Oyetoyy

By doing criticism people points out your mistake. Them you can know about your problems. Then you can try to recover your problems, recover you lackings. So positive criticism is need dor everyone. Good luck everyone.             

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. I don't have any information about this page. Please share knowledge for me. Thanks your.

Yes, my friend, you are right, most of the members feel frustrated just because they were criticized by other members, but I think that they should benefit from the opinions of others, whether they are negative or positive, and therefore we will be able to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

I guide this inspiration. Complaint is a exercise of judging the deserves and faults of someone. We should learn how to enhance ourselves from grievance by means of taking it in a high-quality manner. Never end some thing simply because that a person is criticizing you. If a person is doing that simply suppose that you are making an excellent manner it really is why humans are against you. This superb elements will cause achieve your goals.

I think, whenever you get negative feedback or criticism on your post, check that you missed the point you missed and keep that in mind when you make the next post so that it will be appreciated more than the previous one.  And if you don’t make a mistake and don’t miss a thing, keep doing it and don’t bother about criticism or negative feedback.  It’s a part of life if 100 likes you and dislikes 10.

Criticisms should not be perceived as bad. If a person likes his post and praises him, it motivates him. Likewise, if we criticize a post he wrote, it motivates him. Because some people see the full side of the glass and some see the empty side of the glass. It is necessary to refine the post we wrote by taking into account both positive and negative comments.

Criticism is important  if you give  negative feedback   on your post .we work hard and make efforts to remove  all our mistakes .it is not a source  of discourage we have to learn from our mistakes then our criticism change  into appreciation .

My friend crtisim is the part of life which enable you to become successful trader in my life so get knowledge and taught from your mistake which is highlighted by member so I am not even give any negative reputation and I opposed it it will demotivate him so this is my point of view ❤️😊☺️❤️☺️🙄☺️🙄🙂

Yes dear we should give up on our goals just because someone give us negative feedback or disliked our ideas and thoughts. Intact we shall accept those criticisms to become better versions of ourselves. Make the criticism your motivation and learn from your mistakes but never give up and keep working hard. Success will be ours on day.

• +1 1

Usually people who criticize you are the ones who hate you , there are very few people who criticize you to make you better, mostly it is just your parents. Therefore you should look at the ones who criticize you and see what is their real intention, they might be jealous of you , or just want to hurt you with their words, so go on and keep doing what you are doing because you are killing them.