Will Cryptocurrency replace National Currency ?πŸ€” - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Will Cryptocurrency replace National Currency ?πŸ€”

In fact, I do not think so, my friend, despite all the success and development achieved by the cryptocurrency, that there are countries that have not yet reached the electronic payment technology to reach dealing with cryptocurrencies, unfortunately.

Dear @Shaibi I don't think so but soon paper currency will lose its value and cryptocurrency will become more popular among all the countries as world is becoming digital day by day . I think national currency and cryptocurrency will work side by side rather then replacing each other.

No, it can never happen. Cryptocurrency can never replace national currency. Cryptocurrency has its own value and national currency has its own value. No one can take anyone's place.

I do not think so , But it could become the most traded in the world and replace the dollar as an example This currency has advantages over any other currency, its reliability and ease of trading as wellΒ 

In my opinion it will not going to happen in near future and is almost impossible for now as Although the Cryptocurrency is getting popularity and it has many benefits as well but to replace all the national currencies is not that easy task for it.

Welcome and thank you for submitting this point to know the opinions of the members as well
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies will remain and will spread more in the future, but I do not think that any country will exchange its national currency

Yes, my friend, I think this will also replace cryptocurrencies as they are safer, faster to deal and away from censorship and taxes, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation.Β 

How can a cryptocurrency be replicated in the national currency?Q or B is now less in the national currency and dollars.Cut it down and earn it. You won't get a good chance

Yes . Maybe that . But I really have no idea about this . So I will not give my opinion about something I do not have enough knowledge of . Give me the right to give my opinion

Both the cryptocurrency and the national currency are all very important the main thing is just to know how to make use of both but I don't think cryptocurrency can be able to replace national currencies. Since up till now the cryptocurrencies have not been accepted everywhere in the world.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, encrypted currencies can replace national currencies, but surely they need some time. It may take at least 5 years because the coded currency price is now continuing to rise. And the coded currencies have definitely replaced the national currencies. This is very cool because it will help many countries to grow and develop. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

If a country wants to exchange its currency for a cryptocurrency first, it must establish a good security system so that this currency is not penetrated and the country's economy collapses, in addition to that the state must have good equipment so that the people can deal with these currencies easily.

• +4 1

I think that the cryptocurrency has been doing well for some time now, but according to me, the national currency of any nation is the apex and still remain ahead of the cryptocurrency now, so maybe in the near future, this might be achieved, thank you so much..Β 

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, we should invest in the platform and collect various symbols as the most investment in the interesting and useful world of coding. Thank youΒ 

• +5 1

The cryptocurrency is very great and is gaining some level of acceptance in the world, but no matter what, I don't think that the cryptocurrency will not be compare to the national currencies, and it's can't replace that for now, this is my thought on this.

Frankly, dealing with encrypted currencies increases every day and becomes desirable for many, and this gives them great opportunities to replace the national currencies of countries if they are approved as basic currencies

I do not think that national currencies will completely go, but cryptocurrencies will be one of the most important and best means of buying and selling online, given the benefits they provide, which makes it difficult to ignore them by international companies and other fields of work.

• +3 1

Despite the spread and advancement of cryptocurrencies in the world and their proven worth in investment and the frequency of their circulation, but I do not think that it can replace the national currency of any country, especially since it is a decentralized currency.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that you can easily exchange your crypto money in your national money and at this time there are many exchangers are available on the internet so you should not be worried about that

We all are accepted crypto currency is the best digital currency. It is very profitable currency many people attractive here but I think it is never replace the national currency.Β 

Potential advantages of the future of cryptography
Potential concerns in the event of exchange of coins
At the start of the cryptocurrency boom, Bitcoin appeared to be the indisputable leader
Β  Β An important consideration is that cryptocurrencies cannot be manipulated as easily as fiat currencies.

In future it may or may not be possible.it can be possible because it is now a worldwide platform to earn money.It cannot be replaced because in many countries it is banned so it cannot replace national currency.

• +2 1

I don't think that's gonna happen.Β 

There will be no governments that decide to cancel their national currency and replace it with cryptocurrencies for private government reasons.Β 

But cryptocurrency can work alongside the national currency in the economy.

• +4 1

Dear I am sure that this will happen in remote time in-time encrypted currencies in general are the funds of the future and the credentials of the states have to increase day after day and this is what I fulfilled that they will replace national currencies because of reliance on them as good for payment. Thank you very much

• +2 1

Although cryptocurrencies are very recent, they will have great success in the near future .. Even countries that prohibit dealing with them now will back down from that soon, according to the opinion of the person.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• БообщСния

• πŸ” Discover How to Protect Your Crypto with Quppy's AML Telegram Bot! πŸ›‘οΈ Dive deeper into the functionalities of our groundbreaking AML Telegram Bot. This tool not only enhances security but also ensures your crypto transactions adhere to global compliance standards. Learn more about managing your digital assets safely on Medium Β https://quppy.medium.com/dirty-cryptocurrencies-how-to-avoid-problems-with-digital-money-9ac48109881c
    • Coin Name: Puppycoin Symbol: PUP Algo: Quark Block time: 60 seconds Maturity: 240 blocks MN Collateral: 100 000 PUP Coin Max supply: 1 800 000 000 PUP Pre-mined: 234 000 000 PUP RPC PORT: 24111 P2P PORT: 24222 POS+ Masternode Puppy Coin PUP Reward 60% Masternode, 40% POS Block 1 Premine: Supply from PUP1 /100= 234 000 000 PUP Block 2 - 79,999: 10,000 PUP per block Block 80,000 - 129,999: 5000 PUP per block Block 130,000 - 179,999: 2500 PUP per block Block 180,000 - 279,999: 1250 PUP per block Block 280,000 - 379,999: 625 PUP per block Block 380,000 - 479,999: 312 PUP per block Block 480,000 - 579,999: 156 PUP per block Block 580,000+: 100 PUP per block Reward 60% Masternode, 40% POS Official Links: Web Page: https://www.puppy-coin-blockchain.com/ Explorer: https://explorer-puppy-coin.com/ GitHub: https://github.com/Ortonder/Puppy-Coin-Core Twitter: https://twitter.com/PUPcoinOfficial Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/puppycoinofficial Telegram: https://t.me/+Mg-EIj77gCk5NTc8 Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/PuppyCoinBlockchain/ Exchange PUP: https://financex.trade/trading/pupusdt https://financex.trade/trading/pupbtc https://bimex.live/Trade/index/market/pup_usdt https://vindax.com/exchange-base.html?symbol=PUP_USDT
    • ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Ρ‚ΡΡ‚Π²ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ постоянных ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ гостСй Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ°! ΠŸΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»Π°Π³Π°Π΅ΠΌΒ ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Monero XMR Π·Π° Π’ΠΈΠ½ΡŒΠΊΠΎΡ„Ρ„ Рубли с Π½ΠΈΠ·ΠΊΠΈΠΌΠΈ комиссиями. Наша ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Π΄Π° сопроводит любой ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ для Вас. ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠ° постоянно Π½Π° связи. Β  Наши ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹:ΠŸΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°:Β support@imperial.exchangeTelegram:Β https://t.me/imperialexchange_admΠ‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β https://imperial.exchange/
    • Break free from traditional dating norms and embrace the best in casual connections. Comfort and confidentiality for casual dating Living Women Outstanding casual Dating
    • ΠΠΊΡ‚ΡƒΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Π΅Β ΠΊΡƒΡ€ΡΡ‹ Π½Π° 10.05 Β  πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±Β Π’ΠΠ Π¨ΠΠ’ΠΒ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡± Β  ΠŸΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠ°Π΅ΠΌ Π’Π°ΡˆΒ Tether (USDT). Β  πŸ’ΈΠ”ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠΌ Π’Π°ΠΌΒ 1,3Β % Π·Π°Β $. /Β 1.3Β % Π·Π° €. πŸ¦Π’Ρ‹Π΄Π°Π΄ΠΈΠΌ Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΉΒ $, €, PLN. πŸ’Π¦Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€, свой офис, личная встрСча, Π±Π΅Π· ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚. ♻️ДСнСТныС ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎ всСму ΠΌΠΈΡ€Ρƒ! 🌍 πŸ’°Π Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π΅ΠΌ с Π»ΡŽΠ±Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΡ‘ΠΌΠ°ΠΌΠΈ. Β  Β  Π—Π° дСталями - ΠΏΠΈΡˆΠΈΡ‚Π΅ ΠœΠ΅Π½Π΅Π΄ΠΆΠ΅Ρ€ΡƒΒ πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ‘‰Β Β @PLsmartgroupp
    • ЗдравствуйтС!Β  ΠŸΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»Π°Π³Π°Π΅ΠΌ для Вас, ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π½ΡŒ Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹ΠΉΒ ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Tether TRC20 USDT Π·Π° Π ΡƒΠ±Π»ΠΈ Π‘Π±Π΅Ρ€Π±Π°Π½ΠΊ. Π“Π°Ρ€Π°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ Π²Ρ‹ΡΠΎΠΊΡƒΡŽ ΡΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π° ΠΏΠΎ всСм направлСниям. Β  Наша ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°:Β support@01bit.proБсылка Π½Π° сСрвис:Β https://01bit.pro/
    • 10.05.2024 Π’Π°Ρ€ΠΈΡ„Ρ‹ KingexΒ πŸ‘‘ Β  ΠŸΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΊΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ / Buying cryptocurrency: Β  BTC/ETHΒ  +1.6% (ΠœΡ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ) USDTΒ  +1.6% (ΠœΡ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ) Β  ^^SALE^^Β ΠΎΡ‚ 50kΒ  Β  + 1.8%Β  Β  ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ / Selling cryptocurrency: Β  BTC/ETHΒ Β +3.7%Β  USDTΒ  Β +3.7%Β  Β  ΠžΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€:Β @Kingex Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β Kingex.io ΠšΡƒΡ€Ρ Π½Π° протяТСнии дня ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΡΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ! ------------------------ Π‘ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ ΠžΠ‘Π’ΠžΠ ΠžΠ–ΠΠ«, ΠΏΠΎΡΠ²ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡΡŒΒ Ρ„Π΅ΠΉΠΊΠΈ! Наш Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌ:Β @Kingex
    • BTC-ΠΊΠΈΡ‚Ρ‹, Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΏΠΈΠ»ΠΈΒ 15 121 BTC, довСдя свой коллСктивный запас Π΄ΠΎ самого высокого уровня Π·Π° Π΄Π²Π΅ Π½Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΈ. Π‘ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ΠΊΠΈΡ‚Ρ‹ Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»ΠΈ ΡΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΡˆΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ сущСствСнныС покупки BTC, сигнализируя ΠΎ вступлСнии ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… участников Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ° Π² Ρ„Π°Π·Ρƒ ΠΏΠΎΠ²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ накоплСния. Богласно твиту аналитичСской ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΡ‹ Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΡ‡Π΅ΠΉΠ½Π° Santiment, ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ инвСсторы, Π²Π»Π°Π΄Π΅ΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΎΡ‚ 1000 Π΄ΠΎ 10 000 BTC, Π² совокупности Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΏΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠ²Β Π½Π° сумму Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ 941 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² Π·Π° послСдниС 24 часа. Π‘ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ΠΊΠΈΡ‚Ρ‹ Π½Π°ΠΊΠ°ΠΏΠ»ΠΈΠ²Π°ΡŽΡ‚ BTC Π’ аналитичСской ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ Santiment сказали, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ этот шаг ΠΎΠ·Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π΅Ρ‚ Π΄ΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΊ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΡƒ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½ΠΎΠ². Π’ΠΎΠ·ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ накоплСния BTC ΠΊΠΈΡ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈ происходит послС Π½Π΅ΡΠΊΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΈΡ… нСдСль массовых ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆ ΠΈ фиксации ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ. Π’ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ†Π΅ апрСля Π‘ΠœΠ˜Β ΡΠΎΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΒ , Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΎΠ½Ρ‡Π΅ΠΉΠ½-Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠΊΠΈ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ всплСск ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ° срСдств Π½Π° Ρ†Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Ρ‹Π΅ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠΈ, Π³Π΄Π΅ Π΄ΠΎΠΌΠΈΠ½ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΡŽΡ‚ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Ρ‹ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ΠΊΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠ². Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ·ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΎ послС Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ участники Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ° стали свидСтСлями Ρ€Π΅Π·ΠΊΠΎΠ³ΠΎ роста Π½Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ, ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π°Β BTC прСвысил 60 000 Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ². Π’ настоящСС врСмя ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π° колСблСтся ΠΎΡ‚ 60 000 Π΄ΠΎ 64 000 Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² БША ΠΈ торгуСтся Π² ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π°Ρ… этого уровня Π² Ρ‚Π΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½Π΅ΡΠΊΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΈΡ… нСдСль, прСдоставляя инвСсторам Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° ΠΏΠ°Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π² ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ΄Π°Π½ΠΈΠΈ ΠΏΠΈΠΊΠ° Π±Ρ‹Ρ‡ΡŒΠ΅Π³ΠΎ Ρ†ΠΈΠΊΠ»Π°. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΊ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½ΠΎΠ², ΠΏΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠΆΠ΅, увСличиваСтся Анализ Santiment совпадаСт с ΠΎΡ†Π΅Π½ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΡ… экспСртов ΠΏΠΎ Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΡ‡Π΅ΠΉΠ½Ρƒ, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ заявили, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΊ срСдств Π² ΡΠ΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Π‘ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½Π°, ΠΏΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠΆΠ΅, увСличиваСтся. На ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΎΠΉ Π½Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ΠΊΠΈΡ‚Ρ‹ Π·Π° 24 часа ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π΅Π»ΠΈ 47 000 BTC Π½Π° сумму Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ 2,8 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠ°Ρ€Π΄Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ². Π“Π΅Π½Π΅Ρ€Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π΄ΠΈΡ€Π΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ CryptoQuant Ки Ён ДТу сказал,Β Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ большоС Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΏΠ»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ сигнализируСт ΠΎ Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»Π΅ Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΉ эры для Π²Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡ‰Π΅ΠΉ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹. ΠŸΠΎΠΏΡƒΠ»ΡΡ€Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠΊ Π’ΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈ Π’Ρƒ нСдавно заявил в X-постС, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ инвСсторы BTC, ΠΏΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠΆΠ΅, снова Π½Π°ΠΊΠ°ΠΏΠ»ΠΈΠ²Π°ΡŽΡ‚ Ρ†ΠΈΡ„Ρ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΉ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²; ΠΎΠ΄Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎ для ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ подтвСрТдСния Ρ€Π°Π·Π²ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡ‚Π° Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅Π½Π΄Π° ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ нСдСля. Π Π°Π½Π΅Π΅ Π½Π° этой Π½Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅ Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠΊΠΈ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠΈ Bitfinex заявили , Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ внутрисСтСвыС ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π°Π³Π°ΡŽΡ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΄Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°Π²Ρ†ΠΎΠ² со стороны инвСсторов BTC ослабСваСт, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΡƒΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π° Ρ‚ΠΎ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ скоро послСдуСт восстановлСниС Ρ†Π΅Π½. ΠšΡ€ΠΎΠΌΠ΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ, Π½Π° спотовом Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ΅Π²Ρ‹Ρ… Ρ„ΠΎΠ½Π΄ΠΎΠ² Bitcoin Π² Π‘Π¨ΠΒ Π½Π°Π±Π»ΡŽΠ΄Π°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡΒ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ·ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΊΠΈ, Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Π½Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΎΠΉ Π½Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅. Π₯отя Π½Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΎΠΉ Π½Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΎΠΊ зафиксировал Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΎ ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠ½ дСнь ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ° срСдств, Π½Π° этой Π½Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅ Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ Π΄Π²Π°. ПослСднСС Π΄Π²ΠΈΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ΠΊΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠ² сигнализируСт ΠΎ Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»Π΅ Ρ„Π°Π·Ρ‹Β ΠΏΠΎΠ²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ накоплСния послС Ρ…Π°Π»Π²ΠΈΠ½Π³Π°Β , которая, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ оТидаСтся, продлится нСсколько нСдСль, ΠΏΡ€Π΅ΠΆΠ΄Π΅ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Π±Ρ‹ΠΊΠΈ Π²ΠΎΠ·ΡŒΠΌΡƒΡ‚ Π²Π΅Ρ€Ρ….
    • Π£Π²Π°ΠΆΠ°Π΅ΠΌΡ‹Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ!На сСгодня курсы(ΠΏΠΎ ΠšΠΈΠ΅Π²Ρƒ):ΠŸΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΊΠ°:Β +2%(Π’Ρ‹ ΠΎΡ‚Π΄Π°Ρ‘Ρ‚Π΅ 10000usdt, ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡Π°Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ 10200$)ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΠ°:Β -2.5%(Π’Ρ‹ ΠΎΡ‚Π΄Π°Ρ‘Ρ‚Π΅ 10000$, ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡Π°Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ 9750usdt)Π’Π°ΠΊ ΠΆΠ΅ Π΄Π΅Π»Π°Π΅ΠΌ Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹ ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π΅ΠΌ Π΅Π²Ρ€ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΒ SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBANΒ ΠΏΠΎ ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π½ΡŒ Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ тарифамБущСствуСт бонусная программа для постоянных ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ партнСровНапоминаСм ΠΎ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Ρ‡Π½Π΅ Π½Π°ΡˆΠΈΡ… услуг:-ΠŸΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΊΠ°/ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΠ°Β USDTΒ Π·Π° Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹Π΅-ΠŸΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΡΡ‚Π°Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΊΠ°Β ΠΊΠ΅ΡˆΠ°Β ΠΏΠΎ всСму ΠΌΠΈΡ€Ρƒ(50+ стран)-ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡ‘ΠΌ/Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Π°Β SEPA,Β Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡ‘ΠΌ/Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Π°Β Π³Ρ€Π½Β Π½Π° ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Ρƒ Π·Π°Β USDTΠœΡ‹ находимся Π½Π° всСх извСстных ΠΌΠΎΠ½ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ½Π³Π°Ρ…:Bestchange,Β ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit ΠΈ прочихВсС заявки ΠΎΡ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ»ΡΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всСм ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ‡ΠΈΠΌ вопросам, курсам ΠΏΠΎ Ρ€Π΅Π³ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π°ΠΌ - ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Ρ‰Π°ΠΉΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ Π² слуТбу ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠΈ Π½Π° сайтС ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌ
    • Π”Π° это Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ΄Π°Π΅ΠΌΠΎ, хотя ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²Ρ‹Π΅ Π΄Π½Π΅ΠΉ 10 ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€Ρ‹ Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠ°Π»ΠΈΡΡŒ Π·Π° счСт большого количСства комиссий ΠΈ ΠΏΡ„Ρ‚ Π² сСти Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π°.