Will Cryptocurrency replace National Currency ?🤔 - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Will Cryptocurrency replace National Currency ?🤔

I don't. Think So my mate that the cryptocurrency replace the other national currency ever because it's a digital currency and I think it's remain as a digital currency for only investment purposes it's never come into the countries as a national currency because every one has needs they want some legal thing for purposes for surety but wait mad see what we see in future but from my point of view it's not replace the national currency

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, this is a great possibility, for the encrypted currency to become an alternative to paper currency and to use digital wallets instead of real wallets and Visa cards, but all of this takes time. 

My friend, I have been working for several months in this forum and charging money, and I do not think that encrypted currencies will completely replace national currencies, but it may arrive in the coming years to replace 30% of national currencies because there are some countries where encryption is prohibited and they have a total rejection of these currencies And he will discover The world in the near future is the ease, simplicity and safety of the coding world, thus significantly increasing its popularity

National currencies are for everyday life, and there are so many regular needs that buying fiat money is the best option, but cryptos are the best investment.

Dear friend, replacing cryptocurrency with national currency is only a matter of time.  Cryptocurrency is now legal tender in many parts of the world and is being used by people like conventional currency.  Online currency is currently very popular.  If the continuity that exists now is maintained, the replacement in the national currency is not far away!

Yes, you can exchange cryptocurrencies into the national currency. Cryptocurrencies have a great future that will be in the old days in many countries, which will achieve progress and development.

I hope you're all doing well and welcome to cryptotalk. So, here's the question: should cryptocurrency be replaced by national currency? While cryptocurrency is gaining popularity in many countries, it is prohibited in others.

Hello friend,I want to tell you that yes we can convert our cryptocurrency into our national currency and after converting international currency we can easily buy everything which we won in our country and all over the world because this currency is reliable all over the world and the value of cryptocurrency is increased every day so we should also invest on it

This I don't think it can be possible, cryptocorrency can not replace the original national currency of individual country, it your question is can cryptocorrency be a means of transaction on purchasing of anything on the internet I can say yes to this, because the rate at which cryptocorrency is fast spreading globally we never can tell how the future will look like with cryptocorrency. But I believe it will keep impacting positively in the nearest future.

The world of cryptocurrencies is a big world, and the biggest example of this is the significant increase in the exchange rate of the digital currency Bitcoin. The digital currency will be in the future and will be replaced by all citizens. The focus of trade around the world in crypto currency.    

I personally have the conviction that cryptocurrencies will replace the national currency of most countries and will become the currency of the world, this may not happen soon but in the future if I think it will happen still have many stigma to solve cryptocurrencies but little by little they will be accepted in all countries. 

Ignorance is the enemy of man. There is no reason to ban these currencies in some countries, but they pose a threat to the wealthy of that country, as the scale may turn against them.

In all honesty, my friend, I do not use the currencies that I earn from this forum in the field of investment or exchange. I convert them into paper currencies in order to use them in everyday life.

My dear friend it may be possible because cryptocurrencies are getting popular day by day. There are lot of peoples who know about cryptocurrencies on daily basis. In future I think cryptocurrencies are spreading in the whole world and it's future is bight.

We can expect everything good about crypto, because it is a safe and easy site and I think it will have a positive impact in developing countries and the national currency shop, because its popularity is increasing day by day, and I always expect the best for this wonderful forum.

No i don't think so. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which for now, cannot be used as national currency. Furthermore it is also banned in some countries who do not consider it legal so for now it seems impossible but nothing could be said about future.

Yes I believe that if it continues to make progress as it has done during the last couple of years then it not wrong to say that it will replace the national currency and I think it will happen for every country.

I think crypto currency will soon become the common currency in all over the world. Because crypto currency gain more popularity than other currency in last few years. The price of crypto currency is increasing day by day. Lots of people working at this currency by trading. 

I do not think, my friend, that cryptocurrencies will replace national currencies, but in my personal opinion, I believe that cryptocurrencies will spread in the near future in all countries like other currencies and they will be treated like national currencies

There are many predictions friend that there will be a world of cryptocurrencies, currently the vast majority of countries do not approve it, they have even placed restrictions, meanwhile we continue working in this world until it reaches more people and they decide to approve it.

I expected that cryptocurrencies are spreading in the world and have a bright future and people are becoming attracted to them because they can be converted to other currencies.

I think that the cryptocurrency will replace regular currencies after countries that ban cryptocurrencies allow their use and it will become more common, but that will happen in the future.

In my opinion, cryptocurrency cannot replace national currency, we know that national currency is protected by state laws and is a symbol of a country and of course cryptocurrency cannot replace it because many people will disagree. So in my opinion cryptocurrency will only be an alternative currency after fiat.

Yes cryptocurrency will replace national currency.  This currency helps us to increase our national currency.  This digital currency is very useful to us.  We are now able to make a lot of money working on this cryptocurrency.

There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies have revolutionized the technological development in this world. Some governments are fighting cryptocurrencies and the people accept them and deal with them and improve their status. They are likely to replace paper currencies in the future.