How does Cryptocurrency work beginner? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

How does Cryptocurrency work beginner?

Instead of a central powering controlling cryptocurrency, an algorithm and users themselves control cryptocurrency. The algorithm dictates how transactions work and how new coins are created, users create peer-to-peer transactions using software called wallets. Transactions are recorded on a public digital ledger.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Sophie0011 said:

Instead of a central powering controlling cryptocurrency, an algorithm and users themselves control cryptocurrency. The algorithm dictates how transactions work and how new coins are created, users create peer-to-peer transactions using software called wallets. Transactions are recorded on a public digital ledger.

Of course you said right, This is a digital currency that we control ourselves and can be transacted from one wallet to another, no bank controls it. This is the advantage that digital currency is above our fingertip means that we can use it whenever we want and send it.

• +5 1

That's is cryptocurrency it self, cryptocurrency have a lot of advantages which it can figure out, the one you mentioned above is among the major one, cryptocurrency use to control it self without command of someone else or any company,.

People sharing themselves with algorithms in controlling the cryptocurrency is better than relying completely on algorithms, and it is better to trade currencies in a safe environment to prevent fraud

Actually I think cryptocurrency is not a central currency and it prive is been control by it programmer but mostly the price is always influence by the demand and supply when demand is high then the price will also be high too.

As a new member of this forum you have to post 100 post for free and also follow up the rules and regulations of the forum which are multiple accounts no Plagiarism no copy and paste and others.

Yes you are right. At crypto forum each and every thing is controlled by members and workers. Wallet is actually a digital escrow where we can store our currencies. It also help us to exchange it with others currencies. Best of luck.

Welcome my friend. Yes, they can control the price of the cryptocurrency according to demand, because it is not a central currency, so it is a currency that takes on great importance.

Crypto reduces the amount of coaching that you have to post with your buggers.A topic is given to you to write about in your wording That is, you understand the people about it The coach explains the rules or the ones you have to follow.

It's good to explain to new users how the crypto currency works with just easy words it's simply and can help to understand from the base,but they really need to make some search about it to understand more because it's more complex 

Yes my friend I am agree with you that cryptocyrrency is a digital currency that can controled by ourselves and there is no need of any bank for the transaction of the cryptocyrrency because we can do any transaction doing any effort.

You have asked a good question. In fact, if you are new here, I will ask you to know the rules of the forum. Because, if you know all the rules here, then you will not have a problem working here. Be sincere in this matter. Also, you can take the advice of experts. We are ready to help in any need.

Your words are correct, my friend, because this is one of the most important advantages of cryptocurrencies. There is no person, institution or state controlling its price, and therefore we can buy and sell it without fear of a sudden loss in its price or its monopoly by someone. Unlike the coins controlled by central banks and most major countries

New and wonderful information will be a wonderful reason for the progress of this currency and an excellent way to work with it. It will have a prosperous and wonderful future as a result of the use of algorithms.

Hello everyone, it is a difficult question, especially for the new ones, but in summary we can say that there are addresses where you can receive and withdraw cryptocurrencies, through blockchain technology, where all the data will be registered, of transactions,

You just have to follow the basic terms of this site in order not to make mistakes write a comment that contains a hundred characters

Yes, it is true. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and there is no authority or governing system for them and they do not have a central bank also of their own. These features contribute easily to trading this currency. This is what I know about cryptocurrencies. If you have been hit, this is good.

Cryptocurrencies are currencies similar to digital currencies that can be invested, traded, bought and sold. Your balance is stored in special wallets and depends on encrypted speech.  The most important of these currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Digecoin, Litecoin, and others.

Thanks for this information, my friend. I was not aware of this. I hope that all members share their information in order for the benefit to spread to everyone and increase the forum’s balance of information.

Thank you, my friend, for this new and useful information. In fact, cryptocurrencies are electronic digital currencies that depend on complex algorithms that require sophisticated and high-quality devices.

Yes that's right and that's what makes cryptocurrencies safer than others and it's hard to counterfeit and I think cryptocurrencies are the currency of the future and it will spread dramatically

Your parameters are new and useful to me, my dear friend, because here I am new in this wonderful forum and every day my information increases about cryptocurrencies from my reading of such useful topics

As we join this forum we do our comments and complete our task so we earn money which is transferred to our yobit wallet from where we can make transaction to other wallet.

• +3 1