Great Reward after Hardship - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aqib11

Great Reward after Hardship

Yes working hard give us good result. Without working hard we can't success in our life. So,I want to always work hare.I want to always follow the rules and make useful and new informative posts. 

Yes, my friend, you are really right, after all the hard and hard work there is comfort and good profit, so we have to endure the difficulties of work, and patience is also the most important key to success here. 

Time should be taken, patience should be exercised and honest efforts should be continued. Never be discouraged by any problems or worries and never give up because only those who work hard achieve success.

Of course, learning and acquiring knowledge are the way to success, and with adherence to the terms of the forum and adherence to regulations, work is completed, in addition to being patient in work and not in a hurry to avoid making mistakes.

That's right, it is important that we learn everything we can about crypto currencies, this will help us continue to improve in terms of the work that we all do in this forum.

Your are right. You will get a very good reward after the hard work and strength. As we let the you will work hard on this forum you will get a lot of knowledge in reward from this forum and gave very good money. This forum is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This is the reality of life.

People can achieve success through hard work. There are many long success stories.Hardworking people show the right path, and in that path there is a lot of hardship at first but success comes only after hardship.Success is how people get to the top.Every human being has hard work behind his success.

Yes you are right now because this is reality of life.so we get in life than work hard continually . during this period of time we face many hardship and this bear with patiently and depends own it.At last success are present our foot.

Hardship is good way to earn any things

After hardship we can perfect in any kind of job,,,and Cryptocurrency is best platform for hardships

Yes if we  want to be successful  we must  work hard we will not  because  this is reailty  of life. Success  is sure  come to our  doorstep  so we work  we hard to  to be successful.There is saying that hard work is the key to success.

In my opinion, working hard gives us more profit and success. The more work hard gives us more success and when we work hard day and night then more difficulties comes to in our work. We'll overcome these difficulties and become a successful person. 

at the start of every thing we should do a lot of hard work and after a lot of hard work and dedication we will be able to find the results the results are not always at the very start of something

A wonderful participation, my Muslim brother .. I agree with you, all we have to do is not give up upon failure and keep trying .. Success is worth fatigue and we will not get success and happiness if we do not get tired and work hard

• +3 1

Yes i am h8ghly agreed with you and appreciate your content that with every difficulty hand harfships there is always ease and your patience when you havr nothing make you strong and that gives you a fruit full result at the end no doubt. 

When we work too hard, our hard work does not want to go waste.The more we work hard, the better we will get a reward, then we should not end the spirit of hard work .

If we go for good rewards, then we need to work very hard for which our hard work will be done. No work is made to waste the more we work hard, the profit or profit we get batter.

Great post dear no doubt we get easy after hard work . When we hard work and we face difficulties with patience and if we work with honestly then we get reward and feel happy. Every one get their rewards after hard work.

• +4 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me  To be able to do or respond, I think it took 7 hours to create posts in the first days since I don't know exactly what to do and I was doing a lot of research right now you have built up greater skills both for writing and to help  Everyone needs to avoid fatigue and attention.

That's really a wonderful article my friend. There's reward in every difficulty. So do not feel sad while working hard on this great platform because you will definitely benefit by the rewards you will get. 

The most beautiful times are the time of harvest after an effort. You are tired here to finish 100 posts. After that, you have to create 20 useful publications with a positive evaluation daily and wait impatiently for the first money collection process at which fatigue goes and you feel the joy of harvest that forgets all your effort

Thank you brother for these good ideas that will help us to raise the morale of the work and have good patience because we will succeed at the end of this trouble and hardship but we need a very long time.

Yes I am agree with you that after hard ship there is a good rewards. It is because if we work hard then we will succeed a day. So we should work hard with patience and wait for rewards.

Of course, my dear friend, we have to work hard and pale despair and continue to try and learn to reach our goal, and thus we reach success and wish success for those who tire and find work.

wow dear thank you for sharing this post with us and you are absolutely right we should not lose our hope because after every hardships there is a great reward waiting for you so keep doing work hard and face the difficulties of life with peace and calm

The instructions are first, you must adhere to and abide by the rules and regulations stipulated by this forum. Secondly, when working in the cryptotalk forum, we must divide the work time and organize it in order to reduce fatigue.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2021 at 6:32 PM, Aqib11 said:

In Holy Quran Allah Said that " After hardships there is a ease "

That's satisfies us about

Don't hopeless Rather keep hold on hope 

Work hard with sincerity

Hard work pays off 

Keep trying

Do not weaken the fatigue and intensity of work

Now we talk about cryptocurrency, there are some difficulties in this forum but in some extent.

We can manage it properly with gaining knowledge and learning more like skills and experience much more ideas.

In cryptotalk forum Should be careful about rules and regulations.

Kindly guide me about my ideas and suggestions then improve myself

True.

As you have quoted Verse.

i am unable to give anything.

But for Crypto currenxy you can work smarter to be more effective in any platform.

Try to build some coins i mean enough coins for your first investment which gives you maximum profit in future.

choose the right currency for your first investment and Believe On ALMIGHT ALLAH.

Just have faith you will be profitable in every path.