Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samtamer

Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk

This forum is very helpful in improving our English and we can also able to become a good writer and good speaker by using this forum and it also gives me knowledge about the new wording of English that is very helpful.

It is true. At least you will build the writing skills specially for cryptocurrency related stuffs if you ae seriously studying the posts which are made on this forum from the top quality contributors. In case of speaking skills, remember it is utterly different than writing skills. You should understand to pronounce the words for any  sort of languages. 

Yes! Th great advantage of this platform is that it teaches us lot of things. As u know, English is an International language and mostly spoken language. Through this platform, I improved my English language and writing skills. It also improved my grammar and spell errors. I am glad to joining this great and beneficial site.

Hy friend I am new here and I think that is a good future in this forum.For example me I have improved my English language when I come to this forum,in the beginning my English was sick and without any means but now after a long time reading and discuss with other I have developed my language.thanks my dear friend and read my comment and best of luck for the future

Yes, writing in this forum is really wonderful and it improves our writing and communication skills. Its a great platform to earn. And learn too in all aspects. We should continue working with the forum

@samtamer Well yes mate this forum provides opportunities to improve english reading and writing skills.I have also noticed that by commenting here my grammer and spelling mistakes reduced and I m become able to write my ideas in better way.

This is true. We should improve the English language. This helps us to write well-organized publications. Accurate speech free of errors makes the ideas of the topic attractive to readers and participants. It is better, my dear ones.

• +2 1

in this platform we improve the english language and its reading  and writing. And we also earn the money. It is interesting to find a forum that provides you with a lot of good knowledge and information and makes you money. If you succeed in earning all of that, then you are one of the lucky ones.

Yes, I strongly agree with you. Crypto giving us the best opportunity to improve our English.  All we know that if we want to improve our English we have to practice more and more.  Practice makes a man perfect. We should try to write in English, talk in English and then read English article those things can help people to improve English. So it is clear that crypto is the best way to improve our English.

One of the most significant benefits we can derive from this forum is the ability to improve our reading and writing skills in English (and Russian, if anyone is interested in that language as well), since we are now reading a large number of comments and posts and attempting to react appropriately, which necessitates, of course, paying more attention to not making mistakes and being more careful with the grammar.

• Useful or interesting 1

One of the many advantages that the forum offered us was the English language, as it became more familiar with words related to cryptocurrencies, the method of dialogue with others, and knowledge of grammar. Thank you for the forum that helped us with our language.

Yes, I totally agree with you, I talk about myself, my English improved, especially writing, and this is understood, because this will happen normally when you use any language continuously.

On 2/2/2021 at 2:18 PM, samtamer said:

One of the most advantages that we can earn from this platform is that we can reach higher level in reading and writing skills in English ( and in Russian if someone is interested in that language too) because now we are reading many comments and posts and trying to react on them in good way and that needs of course giving more attention to not making mistakes and being more careful about the grammars as well .

@samtamer I also think the same as you. I have always thought that English is a wonderful language and also, it opens many doors for us to work and learn. The clearest example is this forum, which allows us to practice our English, learn about cryptocurrencies and earn some money.

Cryptotalk forums, is a second class to other people, particularly we as students, students have a lot to do and learn in this forum, especially on crypto correctness and Bitcoin trading because I don't know anything about trading when I join the forum.

One of most advantage if this platform that's we can improve the standard of English by been in this forum, being it in writing or speaking form. However, what's important is the knowledge, skills and information that is gained here then the English itself and also earn a lot of money.

Yes that's right the work in this wonderful forum improves our English language a lot, we read a lot of topics and comments in this language and then we do posts also in the same language we have to develop pronunciation and this is not difficult, writing and Reading are the hardest I am very happy with the benefits that the forum brings to me.

Yes, it is one of the forum's most significant features. I'm still doing well in English because it's one of the most commonly spoken languages on the planet.

Yes of course practice makes us perfect. Our english can be improved to a new level of we read and understand and write it daily. But joining this forum just to improve your English is definitely not a thing to do. 

in my opinion
Working in this forum requires English proficiency very well in order to deliver your idea for other members by writing shares free of linguistic errors as well as reading skill because you will need a lot so you can reply to members' topics.

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend that this forum helps to learn English well and without getting bored either, it is really a great forum.

Yes, my friend, of course, you are right. Every day, you deal and speak in the English language. This is a good thing in addition to the useful things that the platform offers for members

yes you are totally right my friend it is increasing your English and communication skills also that how you are able to read and write on this is form.

Hy friend how are you I hope you are fine. I am a agree with you cryptocurrences. Cryptocrrunces it is a very popular currency exchange. Cryptocrrunces it is a great feature and trusted exchange my favorite exchange cryptocrrunces. Cryptocrrunces with use for my English skills and experience and knowledge and reading and writing and learning and growing day by day good performance and good profit earn money for this through a cryptocrrunces.thanks my dear friend and read my comment and best of luck for the future

Edited by Nasirpagal

Hello my friend ... Yes, of course, this site improves our English a lot, and the great benefit of this site is practice and repetition, and with this we reach great results in improving our language and refining it perfectly .. I thank all the members for this platform because they do a wonderful team work by exchanging vocabulary and sentences This benefits and improves the language of all those on the site .. Good luck.♥️♥️

This platform, my dear friend, provides many advantages. It has helped me gain information while also improving my faith, skills, and experience. We can improve our English language skills while also earning money and increasing our self-confidence in writing and learning. This forum has been extremely beneficial to us, and we have gained a great deal of knowledge. Please accept my heartfelt gratitude.