Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samtamer

Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk

Yes my dear mate I totally agree with you in this forum we can easily improve our english with a passage of time we can also learn many things from this forum this forum not only gives us only self confidence but also improve our english language we can now with the help of these forum easily recognize things 

• +3 1

Yes, dear, I am an English student and I think this forum provides us with many important and new vocabulary and topics in English and gives us a great experience in the field of cryptocurrencies

I think that my writing in the English language is improving with the passage of time here, but I am writing very quickly and I got used to it. I got to know new terms in the English language related to the field of crypto and this is beautiful for me.

• +1 1

Offcourse dear this is good opportunity for us.I improve my English writing and reading skills through this platform and also the spelling mistakes.This is too much helpful for me now and in future.

I think Cryptotalk has definitely improved my writing and communication skills especially in English. This platform we can improve our English language and make money and also improve the confidence of writing. It also improves our learning ability and writing skills.    

The crypto is the best forum .In this we shared a post and earn money.In this we read the post and article we stand some information and reading skills in English and writing.Crypto are the better than etteer dayy day.

You are right my friend, through this forum I became very good in the English language This forum allows you to learn grammar rules and improve your writing and reading skills Thanks for this forum

Cryptotalk platform  help one to improve his/her English language and also the writing skills which is quite useful for the customers to compete, and have knowledge about the things cryptotalk does.

Hello dear member I hope you are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that to all of you dear I am totally agree with you I have also can my knowledge and I have also improve my English grammar after joining this platform it will be very benefit for everyone

Yes I agree with you that if you are interested for improving your English language. There is a good idea for you to know about the cryptocurrency posts by sharing your experience and skills. You can learn and earn money online by sharing news and updates.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you.  If any person who faces a problem with the English language or writing comes to this platform through this platform, his writing and reading skills will improve in addition to gaining sufficient experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, this forum helps in mastering and improving the English language, in addition to the information we gain here, in addition to making profits

Yes, I agree with you, my mate. The crypto talk forum has a lot of great benefits, the most important of which is that it helps us develop our English language because the work here is done in English and it also helps us a lot with other stuff. This platform is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for us and we learn from it.

That is the greatest that this Journey map platform can do because it allows us to improve our English while also allowing our readings to gain a deeper understanding of the world of cryptocurrencies. It is simply doing a good job.

Hi dear greetings and yes you are right my friend ifoo which email work in this Serb platform and I'm sure our skills will be sharp because it this forum demanders to write post articles and communicate with other people's in dag ve we learn about writing and communication skills I hope everyone learn to hunt and good luck

• +1 1

Yes, our work here has contributed to improving and strengthening our language, we now know how to write a coherent topic that is understandable to everyone, and this also strengthens the way we communicate with others and with time gives us the ability to persuade through what we write if we work hard and develop ourselves

Hi mate hope you are right you are correct saying to this topic I think you not have a knowledge so you not get success in your life I say something for all biggenners please can read every topic and comment can read focusing because focus can your self power hope my opinion can motivate yourself.

keep home keep safe.

But unfortunately there are many people who write wrongly, and they do not give the matter importance, even though it exposes them to great danger, at first it is natural to use the translator and seek help from it to make sure that the writing is correct and free of errors if we are concerned about it, in the advanced stages it can be dispensed with and it will become our language  stronger and able to take responsibility for posts

• +3 1

That's we can improve by english by writing contents on this forum However what's important is the knowledge , skills and information that is gained here than the english itself. 

Indeed, my friend, your words are right, in addition to the knowledge and numerous pieces of information we receive here on the forum about cryptocurrencies and investing, as well as the money we earn as a result of our work here. Reading a lot of posts from members and commenting on them, as well as interaction and discussions among the many members, will help us develop our English.

we can improve our english and vocabulary by reading and writhing articles and post's on different forums and topics. I imoroved my english by working on this forum and reading articles as wells i gained much knowledge from here 

Yes, anyone can improve their English in this forum if they read the posts and understand the meanings of unfamiliar words to them, as well as write posts in English. The greatest advantage we have here is that we are fluent in English.

Actually i hope You are right as we work at the forun in English so we have to deal with English every time either we create posts or read other's content. It definitely helps us to improve our English writing and reading skills that is an additional benefits for all of us.

Yes you are right this is another benefit that Cryptotalk gives us here we can learn or improve our English and that is very important for our personal growth to me it has helped me a lot to better understand the language of USA, and I continue to improve every day thanks to the reading I do every day here I am very grateful for that.

Hello my friend
Yes, you're right we can improve our language English in terms of reading and writing, and there are a lot of skills that can be learned from this forum is a great opportunity we must not miss

• +1 1