How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊 - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊

You can manage your time for cryptotalk if you want to, but I believe it is up to you. As a result, you can quickly create and complete your daily tasks. I recommend writing your post in the morning when you are still in bed. But this is a good time for you because most things are stopped at that time. So, if you don't have any other time to spend on cryptotalk, this time seems appropriate.

Working in creating topics or commenting on other topics is not an easy thing, so you should allocate a certain time, and I advise that you do not work in your daily working hours, and do not work when you are tired, but rather start your work in your spare time and when your mood is good, because work needs a mind  Net and good focus.

I think it's difficult to find time only at the beginning, when we must do 100 post for free, and atvtge same time we should be carefulto implement the  rules to avoid banning. But after that a few hours can help us to work here by considering the work just for increasing our skills in reading and writing English language and have some information about crypto world.

I think  we can do  this at  any time. I we free  we can do .I think  we can do it  we do other job. So there  it's need  a special  time.

You might congested with so many activities in your daily chase, so you can divide the time you have in your day, then give some to the cryptotalk and reserve some to the activities you have, but don't forget that the more time you spend in the cryptotalk platform, the better you earn and learn.

Working here in the forum is good because you are not limited to a specific time for work

You can work as you wish

But you have to be serious about work and abide by the terms of work

Whenever you want to engage in the forum,you should be focused and make sure that nothing else disturbs  you. This will enable you to make good and quality contents that will give you good reputation and even give you followers.

At the present time, I am free to talk encrypted because I am in a period of quarantine, but when work returns to normal, I will empty two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening for it instead of wasting time on social media, Facebook and others.

• +3 1

I imagine that this isn't troublesome. Regardless of how bustling you will be, you can allot two hours per day to work in the gathering. You can distribute them toward the beginning of the day or in the evening and you can even separation them for that.

My brother this forum doesn't require more time or no time limit is required. You can do this work at any time and at any place. It is simple work which anyone can do this. Only 20 posts in a day I think require 1 hour or maximum 2 hours to complete this. So in 24 hours you can do this anytime. Keep working and keep earning. 

• +3 1

How are you
First you have to organize your time in a list and write down your daily tasks and then execute them literally, And then you have to learn about the talk on this platform is the talk of increasing knowledge.
So you have to prioritize it anyway, because it's very useful in all aspects of life.

Thank you for that post 

Well, it depends to the people if they want to put cryptotalk to their time even though they have a lot of works to do, for me i will not leave cryptotalk because it gives more information to me which i can learn more about crypto, even though im not active, i will not leave it.

Yes dear 1 hour is enough time to read here about crypto and learn a lot and gain you good knowledge here in this forum so keep struggle here for just knowledge

What other things you have running there my dear and you do not have enough time for Cryptotalk? If you have something good you should talk to us about it, do not be selfish. In fact it seems you are and you are keeping something to yourself. This is very bad to know and while I hope you are well, we are in a forum and should be a family and share, not only be about ourselves. 

• +2 1

If you are free then you joined crypto talk. For example, I am a student and after study, I am free so I joined the crypto talk forum to improve writing skill and also to earn.

Yes my friend, you need to work in the crypto talk forum on a daily basis in order to benefit and earn through it, and you need time about three hours a day, I think you should choose this time when you are comfortable so that you know how to do your job properly

As the current situation is demanding 20 posts a day, so you can easily manage that and easily work for just 2 hours or so to complete your twenty posts. You can select any two hours of your day and can make your task done . So, it is not a task to be worry about and it is in your hands .

• +1 1

When it comes to time management, the first step you must take is knowing where your time is actually going, and setting a time limit for each task prevents distraction, for example: If you want to write an essay, give yourself two hours, so if you start in the hour 8 in the morning, try to finish writing it by 10 am, in this way, time management will become for you a game and a challenge that is repeated every day, and use a to-do list, it helps you determine the work on the small parts, which in turn contribute to the completion of your project and achieve your goal, so Create a to-do list for each goal you have, this will motivate you to watch everything that you are already achieving, and one of the best things that helps you to accomplish your tasks and achieve your goals without wasting time, is to start with the big and more difficult tasks in the morning, and there are several reasons behind this effective time management trick .

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend from my point of view I think that the division of time is easy for those who appreciate their time we just have to set a schedule of work that we have and use the free time to work in the forum or allocate enough time to work here to cover all our needs of information about cryptocurrencies good luck 

Well my friend .. the beautiful thing in this forum is that time is yours and you can work whenever you want, but you have to work longer in order to reach the top .. I think that the time for relaxation is the best time .... I wish you good luck

You can see when you get free time and set your phone alarm on that spicific time so it can remind you with cryptotalk and in that way you won't lose any time 

قبل 4 دقائق ، قال تونير عمو:

صديق عزيز تضمينه تضمينه تضمينهيمكن الحصول على مزيد من المعلومات من هنا ، خلال ساعات العمل في المساء ، وطلبات الحصول على طلبات الحصول على المزيد من المعلومات من هنا. شكرا لك. 

My friend, I wish you success in your studies .. The time required in this forum does not exceed 3 hours per day .. The time you want can be divided into the free hours .. I wish you good luck

The forum here has a lot of benefit and information, and we must take advantage of its presence and try to benefit greatly from it, and that seeks a goal that will find a suitable time to work here

• +2 1

Dude the speciality  of this platform is that we can work anytime we want. There is no need to stick at one place to work and we can also work anywhere we want. We need only two hours to work and it is very easy.

3 hours ago, Mella said:

we are in a forum and should be a family and share, not only be about ourselves

Good talk my friend, we are like family in this forum and that is why we have to be making positive constructive posts in any section of the forum we visit so that learning will be easier for us all.

• +1 1