How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊 - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊

Welcome my friend. If you have a daily routine committed to it, I advise you in the evening to force yourself to listen and focus in this forum in order to increase your experience and earn money. I wish you greater knowledge and success.

Yes you need set a fix time for this and take it seriously. If you will fix your time it will be easy for you to give time to crypto talk and you can win easily from it.

Dear, there is no specific time to work in cryptotalk, you can choose the time that suits you.  For me, I prefer working early in the morning, in this quiet time I can write well.

• +2 1

On 2/2/2021 at 3:09 PM, Shaibi said:

Hi everyone !

Welcome to the forum of cryptotalk ' hope you all fine.

My question to you is that in the present we are stuck into too many things that it becomes difficult sometimes to give time to cryptotalk.

So suggest a possible way to catch time . Hope you all get my point .

Thanks .

Dear I think you have to work in that when you get free in any flexible time.I I also do this in flexible time.

I think that this is not difficult. No matter how busy you are, you can allocate two hours a day to work in the forum. You can allocate them in the morning or in the evening and you can even divide them for that.

You must have to divide a much time for the investment in the forum. It is very necessary that you must have to work hard in the forum to earn some money only when you have the patience to work in this forum only then you can earn a lot of money.When you sacrifices your time money will automatically come to you.so that's a divided time. 

There is always going to be a suitable time to invest in cryptotalk, for this reason we must realize that being in this forum is good in many ways, for this reason we must organize our time to study cryptocurrencies and many of the things that cryptotalk has for We must be very clear that we have arrived at a site that will give us success in our future if we know how to use it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am a student. Beside my study time I work here. also I have some other type work. After finished that work I work here. Here I work not only for money I like this forum. Here I share my opinion.I have a blog site. 

Hi buddy there is no fixed time to work at this forum therefore you can work here in your free time . I think we should make the time table for working here but we should prefer the time when we are fresh because then we will be able to make the useful and informative posts.

You might find it difficult if you want to do all the post at once. You can make the posts in bits. Try posting when you are free and also ensure that you post good contents. All you have to do is make you finish up before the day runs out.

I advise you to set a schedule for your work and to try to make this schedule realistic, and to allocate a suitable time for you to learn from this forum. Also, you can learn from this forum in the wasted time of your day. Where you can learn while you are on the bus and when you wait for your doctor’s appointment, for example. That is, you can fill your free time by working on this forum

• +2 1

Creating a timetable is the best way to be regular there. Decide timings according to your ease like if you feel fresh at morning you can prefer this time for work. Select timings on the basis of your comfort as with fresh time you can do efficient work in short time. Moreover divide your work in three parts and do with time gaps. It will be helpful in this regard.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My brother  you should consider this site an work for you and not just for fun so you need to one hour at the morning and 1 hour at the evening so this will be enough and do not worry.

• +1 1

The world of cryptography is very fun. A person does not get bored while in this forum where he gains a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies. For me, I work here and divide my time into two hours in the day and two hours in the evening

First i welcome you in this field .Cryptocurrency is very good, everyone can work in it easily and earn more and more money. I am new in this field and according to me I work for 2 hours in this field .Thanks my friend i hope you follow this .

To be successful you have to organize your time.  I think that in the current situation nothing is more important than working in this wonderful forum and gaining knowledge and money.  You can split your daily posts throughout the day.  Early in the morning you post some posts and the rest later.  When you divide and organize your time, you will not feel the time here.  You have to be patient, persevere, and make an effort.

Welcome, buddy. 
This forum doesn't need to split time. 
Just enter into your free time with some time to rest 
You just have to put in a little effort to get some knowledge and some money.

Dear friend, for me, when I plan to organize my time, I give enough time to the forum because it is a source of education for me about cryptocurrencies. I love this field and I enjoy being here very much.

• +1 1

There is no set time to work at Cryptotalk.  But when you work is entirely up to you.  If you take cryptocurrency as a profession.  Then you can finish 20 posts at any time every day.  And if you do another job, you can share the time.  It's up to you.

• +3 1

Managing time while working on the cryptotalk forum is one of the most important things we must do.

For me, I suggest you create 10 posts in the morning and 10 posts in the evening just like I do.

Well, you can start working in the cryptotalk forum at any feasible time. There's no fixed time to work or to be in schedule. Cryptotalk gives us freedom of choice and work at any time we prefer. So, we must give quality time on creating topics in the forum and utilize our time in learning new things.

Spending time in this forum can be very rewarding. We don't need much time to work in this forum on a daily basis, we only need two hours so that we can publish our twenty daily posts.

Dear it is very easy to work on cryptotalk forum because it needs only 1 to 2 hours a day to complete your 20 post task. If you can't give 2 hours so divide into parts. Simply do 10 post morning and 10 in evenings to night. 

Well, I don't think that designing time for cryptotalk is really a big deal, despite there are other things that needs to be done too, but what I do is to make cryptotalk my first priority of the day, so I make my posts in the morning while I am still fresh and I have not started any other daily jobs yet.